PAF JF17 thunder crash in Arabian sea

shiphone

Country flag
Ohh wait what I posted was just a model not an actual paki pilot... Quick post something off topic and irrelevant

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
that pic comes together with the other two JF17 pix of Squadron No.2 on our forums, so I just reposted it as well with "BTW"... is that a big sin?

another Indian glass heart....lol

Batfan

that pic comes together with the other two JF17 pix of Squadron No.2 on our forums, so I just reposted it as well with "BTW"... is that a big sin?

Doesn't matter what you posted was without checking whether ita authentic or not

....Another lie spreading paki...LOL

AbRaj

Country flag
sorry ,I don't know SA actress well....my bad..
is that big deal? here comes the calling LIER? ...wow...what I said was just "BTW this unit has some female pilot..."

Indian glass heart...LOL

------------
make-up is women's thing, try to accept it ,appreciate it...not big deal indeed...and I really can't tell how heavy the make-up is coz I'm not familiar with the normal looks of these ladies from south Asia... and it's ok for us that the female pilot with some making up on publicity photos for public relations. and in east asia ,I used to attend the public day of our neigbour nations' AF(SK ,JDF). some Light making up on service women is not something usual ...so is on western affairs...and PLA also have some rules but it is not forbidden .our first Generation female pilot (1960s) and first Gen female fighter pilots all have the images with 'making up' as the cover of different paper media...

MP.net used to have a long thread about these female pilots world wide...unfortunately the wed has gone...pity indeed.

View attachment 10672 View attachment 10673 View attachment 10674 View attachment 10675
You were lying so I objected, you may carry on with your propaganda

shiphone

Country flag
dear...some Indian are really out of mind...LOL...
keep on your stupid roaring. but remember to have some water and enjoy your rest of the day...

lol...the source on 19/9/2016
QQ截图20161001004612.png

Batfan

dear...some Indian are really out of mind...LOL...
keep on your stupid roaring. but remember to have some water and enjoy your rest of the day...

lol...the source on 19/9/2016
View attachment 10687
You said this squadron has some female pilots and posted the picture of jf17 with a women. Any person in sane mind would see the women to be the pilot but she actually turned out to be a model.
I don't think we were wrong anywhere.

Illusive

Country flag
I guess they were testing its employability in the maritime strike role. Which miserably failed.
The rest of the world are fools to devlop naval planes. These idiots have no hope. Risking pilots life even when they know the results would be shows what the planner's lack of respect of human life and knowledge of basic facts.

abingdonboy

Country flag
I hope the Pilot is safe.

I remember putting forth the fact that IAF clocks more flight hours as the reason we meet with more accidents.

Pakistanis would insinuate, mock, saying we will loose all our jets without war.

Now since India tightened their screw (half the thread) they have started falling off the sky. I wonder their so called good fight safety record is just because they love keeping their jet parked in hangers.
The IAF logs some of the highest flight hours per pilot (250-300h) of any AF in the world and yet their crash rate is on par with any modern AF one could reference; around 1 loss per 10,000 flight hours (from 2013 data, there have actually been less losses since 2013 but no updated figures as of yet ). The IAF is perfectly open about their losses, the Pakis try to cover them up.

As the world's 4th largest AF in absolute numbers losses will be relatively common but in relative terms it is a very low rate. The Pakis on the other hand have a higher absolute crash rate and yet are only 1/4 the size of the IAF, in real terms the PAF has an ABYSMAL flight safety record but naturally this is downplayed and false equivalences made.

The PAF clearly tries to keep their safety record artificially inflated by logging less hours in their jets, and yet when they start intensively flying (recent Ex High mark) they start losing aircraft left and right. Meanwhile the IAF RESTARTED "Ex Talon" (note one successful iteration had just completed a few days before) for the WAC and there are no serious incidents to speak of.

The joke of it all is that the Pakis will still claim they will whoop the IAF because their pilots are god's gift to aerial warfare. The IAF is a professional force that trains as it intends to fight day in day out, the Pakis rely on sheer propoganda and bluster. I have no doubt their defeat would be even easier than many already forecast in a time of war. They are utterly exposed.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Our Navy's Mig-29Ks fly on the same engine as JF-17s. We know how reliable these jet engines are over the sea and how many times Mig-29Ks had to land back on single engine only. Just imagine these engines being used in a single engine type Chinese fighter in a saline environment. Perfect recipe for a crash. But don't laugh at Pakistani because engine is Russian and rest of the jet is Chinese?
The MiG-29Ks actually use the improved RD-33 and the Thunder the RD-93 (relatively old tech). But yes, Russian engines are VERY temperamental and a huge flight safety risk. I don't know what the PAF is thinking using a SINGLE engined fighter with a dodgy Russian engine in the maritime domain. The result is pretty predictable really.

abingdonboy

Country flag
PAF knew from the start that it needs a reliable engine for single engine Chinese JF-17. But Chinese duped them with their yet to be developed WS-13. RD-93 was the interim solution and PAF could do nothing but stick to it. It is another thing that if PAF has gone for their originally planned french engine then the cost of Chinese JF-17 would have shot up to the level which would have made it unaffordable even for them let alone ragtag air force which they wanted to sell it for making a face in international community ( which they childishly think they can) and make some money and recover some portion of what they invested.

Bottomline is RD-33 whose adapted version is called RD-93 was never reliable enough to operate in the saline environment. Our Mig-29K's performance testifies it. So sorry to PAF until JF-17 looses RD-93 it can not be safely employed in maritime role. And sorry again all those cruise missiles by the name of CM-802 and C-802 are nothing but a wasteful stockpile.
The Pakis really are in a tricky position, a choice between a glitchy Russian RD-93 engine and an unproven Chinese WS-13 that comes from a nation who is at least 2 decades behind in the leading engine tech.

This is where Indian pragmatism excels, seeing the Kaveri was not coming along as it should have the ADA appreciated the need to have a reliable and trustworthy engine in their single engined bird and thus opted for the F404 that they have adapted to work in all Indian conditions.

abingdonboy

Country flag
blah...blah...blah... lol
-------------------
just few days ago, we happened to have some pix of No.2 squadron released, here's the one of year 2011's block 1 jet (upgraded) belonging to this squadron.

Normally the newly raised squadron would accept the second hand jets from older units first and receives the new jets as well ...and the older units would also get the new ones as the replacement... in this way every unit equipped with same model planes would possess a fleet of different ages/batches planes avoiding all the planes reaching the scheduled overhaul limits at the same time or suffering the synchronous grounding due to some manufacturing defect of same batch during the certain period...

so called logic doesn't exist. only the tail number released would tell what the unfortunate bird is: new block-2 or the upgraded Block-2 ?

View attachment 10600

since it's deployed near the sea, maritime strike should be one of the main missions
. the standing by jet with 2 AKG802 ASM and 4 PL-5IIE WVR missile
View attachment 10601

BTW this unit has some female pilot...

View attachment 10602
Who the eff uses a single engined short range fighter for maritime strike? What a joke.

The Pakis really are just playing and pandering to their domestic audience pretending they have these super duper capabilities. In reality they are going about it in such an abysmally immature and impractical fashion.

I still don't understand why many claim the PAF is a professional force.

abingdonboy

Country flag

For future reference my friend

The biggest give away is that she wasn't wearing a hijab mate, in the glorious Islamic state of Pakistan that is mandatory for their armed forces.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Over 62% of PAF jets are unfit - and they dare to challenge the IAF
Ours aren't very good either.

the top brass' obsession with changing QSRs has cost the IAF dearly.

We are over-dependent on Su-30 MKis.

MiG-21s are still in service. Tejas has just entered IAF.

MiG-29 and Mirages aren't being replaced significantly with either Rafales or anything for that matter. 36 Rafales don't cover.

AMCA is nowhere in sight.

PAKFA is still 3-4 years away.

PLAAF is far more lethal right now with a humongous force of J-10s and J-11s.

Not to mention their J-31 has already started flight testing.

IndianHawk

Country flag
We can not match Chinese plane by plane , we need to be smart about it . We should invest more in missiles especially SAM . And quickly purchase multiple units of S 400. Regarding IAF strength we will be in deficit for a long time because as first we need to attain 40 sqdn and we need to maintain numbers. Only way to do this affordably is indigenization. We need 500+ Tejas. And 500 Amca. So right now we must pour our money on AMCA and missiles (SAM S400) .

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
We can not match Chinese plane by plane , we need to be smart about it . We should invest more in missiles especially SAM . And quickly purchase multiple units of S 400. Regarding IAF strength we will be in deficit for a long time because as first we need to attain 40 sqdn and we need to maintain numbers. Only way to do this affordably is indigenization. We need 500+ Tejas. And 500 Amca. So right now we must pour our money on AMCA and missiles (SAM S400) .
Seriously 500 lca's
Are you kidding bro.....

IndianHawk

Country flag
Nope in 10 year framework with upgraded version
We have almost 500 mig21+mig27+ Jaguars

IndianHawk

Country flag
Nope in 10 year framework with upgraded version
We have almost 500 mig21+mig27+ Jaguars

IndianHawk

Country flag
remember the sanctioned strength is only 750 aircrafts
if we are giving lca 2/3rd of sanctioned strength then what about other jets
We have at present 500 (mig21 + mig27+ jags) what do we replace them with if not lca. Rafael is a class apart and it is too damn expensive. F16 or gripen may be marginally advanced but significantly costly.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
We have at present 500 (mig21 + mig27+ jags) what do we replace them with if not lca. Rafael is a class apart and it is too damn expensive. F16 or gripen may be marginally advanced but significantly costly.
Agree but do not expect more than 200 lca's............

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles