PAF JF17 thunder crash in Arabian sea

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
blah...blah...blah... lol
-------------------
just few days ago, we happened to have some pix of No.2 squadron released, here's the one of year 2011's block 1 jet (upgraded) belonging to this squadron.

Normally the newly raised squadron would accept the second hand jets from older units first and receives the new jets as well ...and the older units would also get the new ones as the replacement... in this way every unit equipped with same model planes would possess a fleet of different ages/batches planes avoiding all the planes reaching the scheduled overhaul limits at the same time or suffering the synchronous grounding due to some manufacturing defect of same batch during the certain period...

so called logic doesn't exist. only the tail number released would tell what the unfortunate bird is: new block-2 or the upgraded Block-2 ?

View attachment 10600

since it's deployed near the sea, maritime strike should be one of the main missions
. the standing by jet with 2 AKG802 ASM and 4 PL-5IIE WVR missile
View attachment 10601

BTW this unit has some female pilot...

View attachment 10602
chick look hot..........must be model. Overconfidence and stance has give away.

Last edited:

Akshay_Fenix

-------------------
just few days ago, we happened to have some pix of No.2 squadron released, here's the one of year 2011's block 1 jet (upgraded) belonging to this squadron.

Normally the newly raised squadron would accept the second hand jets from older units first and receives the new jets as well ...and the older units would also get the new ones as the replacement... in this way every unit equipped with same model planes would possess a fleet of different ages/batches planes avoiding all the planes reaching the scheduled overhaul limits at the same time or suffering the synchronous grounding due to some manufacturing defect of same batch during the certain period...

so called logic doesn't exist. only the tail number released would tell what the unfortunate bird is: new block-2 or the upgraded Block-2 ?

View attachment 10600

since it's deployed near the sea, maritime strike should be one of the main missions
View attachment 10601

View attachment 10602

She is a television actress.

Zhalay Sarhadi undertakes role of woman fighter pilot
http://arynews.tv/en/zhalay-sarhadi-undertakes-role-of-woman-fighter-pilot/

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
In kargil also, they refused to take dead bodies of their soldiers since they were shias. This pilot must be shia. Shia's life do not matter much in pakistan.
Third crash in 1.5 weeks.

doing my job of putting 30 char
Has IAF used some kind of electronic warfare against PAF fighters due to uri incidence?

Because if as stated this is the third crash in 2 weeks then this could be a possibility, as IAF has stuff from Israel that can do such things.

And if it is so the be sure that PAF will be shit scared by now and all the PAF pilots will fear flying their fighters or best run away from Pakistan.

Maybe fun has just begun.:devil::devil::devil:
Yes, we must use kali weapon to bring down few Pakistani jets and other military planes in which their high ranked military personnel are flying. we must eliminate terrorist chota sharif who is behind all these attack. That will make his followers piss in their pant before doing any mischief.

Brood Father

Country flag
Guys by any capacity can we put this news in the domain of Nigeria since pakis have resorted to media silence

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
A few sorties by paf to impress the paki mangoes in a show of strength and you have planes falling out of the sky.

It's no wonder they have cold feet in flying these in their zarba ops. These ops could have been a useful testing ground against a powerless enemy. But the planes remain on the ground at their feet.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
-------------------

View attachment 10600

View attachment 10601

View attachment 10602
May be PLAF female pilots put make up before flying the jet. More stress on looks and zero performance.

Type

Superdefender

I am eagerly waiting for more crashes. PAF has low crash %, but it is amusing that 3 toy jets hacked to graveyards back to back days. So much fear for IAF and we haven't even started yet. Imagine their horrific mental situation if we send two fully armed P15A Destroyers near their coasts!!

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
i pray for his survival.

so its true , there is no expiration date for chinese goods .. handle them at ur own risk..
In pakiland the reverse mentality works. Pilots can be replaced, but due to lack of a thing called money, they would rather have the pilot dead and the airframe survive.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is why Pakis keep begging the US for F16s even though they claim to have participated in development of the trash known as JF17. They are perfectly aware the latter will be of little use in battle conditions.

I am not exactly sure what the requirements of Nigeria are, however, unless corruption is involved I don't expect them to be incompetent enough to go for this.

Batfan

This is why Pakis keep begging the US for F16s even though they claim to have participated in development of the trash known as JF17. They are perfectly aware the latter will be of little use in battle conditions.

I am not exactly sure what the requirements of Nigeria are, however, unless corruption is involved I don't expect them to be incompetent enough to go for this.
Nigerian government must have already know about the JF17 blunder. It's about how much desperate they are. Also there were new reports again about the Indain SF crossing LOC.
Indian Army commandos cross LoC, conduct surgical strikes in Pakistani territory
http://dhunt.in/1wTt8?ss=com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note
via Dailyhunt

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
-------------------

View attachment 10600

View attachment 10601

View attachment 10602
Female fighter pilots? Maybe but this chick ain't a fighter pilot. No Airforce in the world will allow their soldiers to wear heavy makeup. This looks like a photoshoot.
Ontopic- RIP. He was doing his duty to his country.So nothing personal.

AbRaj

Country flag
It night be fake news, I came to know about it through Facebook last night.
No official statement from ISPR yet.
God save the pilot.

ISPR is perhaps busy manufacturing videos for local consumption like recent "3 Indian post destroyed" and "7 IA troops killed by retaliatory mortar strike from BRAVE aka momins PA" by compiling some 5 to 10 year LET ambush videos.
Infact they are very good at it. I mean who else can make songs like "mujhe DUSHMAN ke bacchon ko padhna hai" or "Dushman BACCHON se darta hai". It's unique of brave PAKI ARMY AND ISPAR or USPAR.
I haven't seen such kind of hate mongering army videos anywhere in the world. Do you??

AbRaj

Country flag
-------------------

View attachment 10600

View attachment 10601

View attachment 10602
You are lier of epic proportions. Even Pakis admit that she is a actress/model posing for some photo -17.
Now GTFU

AbRaj

Country flag
I am not surprised, even PLA has taken services of models and portrait then as female soldiers for the grand parade. Pakistan and Chinese can go to great lengths to justify themselves. Living in denial mode is one such justification.
Both propaganda manufacturers are now homies so expect unexpected

AbRaj

Country flag
A few sorties by paf to impress the paki mangoes in a show of strength and you have planes falling out of the sky.

It's no wonder they have cold feet in flying these in their zarba ops. These ops could have been a useful testing ground against a powerless enemy. But the planes remain on the ground at their feet.
You mean "Dard e Gazab"...........

shiphone

Country flag
You are lier of epic proportions. Even Pakis admit that she is a actress/model posing for some photo -17.
Now GTFU

sorry ,I don't know SA actress well....my bad..
is that big deal? here comes the calling LIER? ...wow...what I said was just "BTW this unit has some female pilot..."

Indian glass heart...LOL

------------
make-up is women's thing, try to accept it ,appreciate it...not big deal indeed...and I really can't tell how heavy the make-up is coz I'm not familiar with the normal looks of these ladies from south Asia... and it's ok for us that the female pilot with some making up on publicity photos for public relations. and in east asia ,I used to attend the public day of our neigbour nations' AF(SK ,JDF). some Light making up on service women is not something usual ...so is on western affairs...and PLA also have some rules but it is not forbidden .our first Generation female pilot (1960s) and first Gen female fighter pilots all have the images with 'making up' as the cover of different paper media...

MP.net used to have a long thread about these female pilots world wide...unfortunately the wed has gone...pity indeed.

Venezuela-Female-Air-Force-Pilot.jpg
MAIN201411121329000483966082676.jpg
Img407500146.jpg
28_198860_66c362e3a4cccef.jpg

Last edited:

Batfan

sorry ,I don't know SA actress well....my bad..
is that big deal? here comes the calling LIER? ...wow...what I said was just "BTW this unit has some female pilot..."

Indian glass heart...LOL

------------
make up is women's thing, try to accept it ,appreciate it...not big deal indeed...and I really can't tell how heavy the make-up is coz I'm not familiar with the normal looks of these ladies from south Asia... and it's ok for us that the female pilot with some making up on publicity photos for public relations. and in east asia ,I used to attend the public day of our neigbour nations' AF(SK ,JDF). some Light making up on service women is not something usual ...so is on western affairs...
View attachment 10672 View attachment 10673 View attachment 10674 View attachment 10675

MP.net used to have a long thread about these female pilots world wide...unfortunately the wed has gone...pity indeed.
Ohh wait what I posted was just a model not an actual paki pilot... Quick post something off topic and irrelevant

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles