Over 30 Taliban men sneak into J&K: NDTV exclusive

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
lets kill them all, use what ever we have including laser gun to make them temp blind.

Pintu

Infighting will make them very weak. I think IA is waiting for that to happen.

Flint

Flint tell me honestly do you really think there is difference between all these terrorists. All are same coward murderers. These NDTV dorkies are crying hoax and making those talibunnies thugs look like some great n nothing else. As I said let them fight a real army and then they will know what war is.

There is absolutely no need to think anything different all the groups are same ready to die for there 72's.
LOL sure they're all evil murderers - I don't dispute that. Perhaps NDTV is wrong or exaggerating or whatever.

But IF - IF - the Taliban is getting passage into Kashmir it will definitely not make the Army's job easier. That much I am sure about.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
LOL sure they're all evil murderers - I don't dispute that. Perhaps NDTV is wrong or exaggerating or whatever.

But IF - IF - the Taliban is getting passage into Kashmir it will definitely not make the Army's job easier. That much I am sure about.
Flint we are almost on the sme page. I am trying to say that all are same yahoos. The only thing is amount of man power (which is any way no problem for them)

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Infighting will make them very weak. I think IA is waiting for that to happen.
Not likely to happen. LeT, etc are not stupid, else they would have been gone long. They are likely to make deals with each other. Don't forget, they both are backed by same source - Pakistan Army, may be different factions, but still PA. The faction that have sent 30 men are likely for recon mission, to judge the valley and do here and there damages; in short taste the water. They also must be fully supported by PA, else they wouldn't even have made this far.

Jackprince I say it might be a blessing in disguice let the kashmiris see the piousness firsthand then they will realise what is good for them. what u say.
If you follow recent events lately the number of Kashmiri terrorists (them who leave valley to go to POK to train and come back to valley to fight) are shrinking. LeT is mostly made of people from Pakistan or PoK. So, we can say the Kashmiri people have already realised what terrorism does to them. Don't forget, it is them who are mostly hurt - by death-toll to economy - beside the security forces. They might not know what is good for them, but they definitely know what's bad for them. Also, recently we have already seen in last few elections Kashmiris have been voting spontaneously, which means the majority have already accepted India, if a tad reluctantly. But there would always be a minority who are trouble-makers. You can't ever get rid of them completely.

Flint tell me honestly do you really think there is difference between all these terrorists. All are same coward murderers. These NDTV dorkies are crying hoax and making those talibunnies thugs look like some great n nothing else. As I said let them fight a real army and then they will know what war is.

There is absolutely no need to think anything different all the groups are same ready to die for there 72's.
They might coward murderers, but they also wield AK-47s which shoots a man just as dead as a soldier's rifle. Also, it is not war but random acts of terrorism. It is quite hard for Security forces in a hostile area to pacify terrorism threat without fear of civilian casualty, the same fear never hinders the terrorists - particularly Talibans. Else it would have been matter of few shelling, or cluster bombs to wipe them off.

Also, if they are taliban, they already know what real war is - unlike LeT or JeM, they had fought against Afghan army and won, later fought US army. So they are more hardcore than the others, i would think.

But the Silver lining is if these the Pustu speaking ones, they are not likely to mingle with Valley people the way others do.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
He he he Jack prince seriously yaar you guys STILL believe they are different. They all are controlled by the same masters. IA has consolidated a lot fighting with these thugs. Now if you see there is three tier security. IA on border, then middle tier is with special forces and paramilitary forces (between the living areas and border). Then last tier with Police and paramilitary soldiers in the living areas. Whether they are talibunnies/ LeT thugs or whom so ever they have to go through the same tier to do anything. They are no different please don't speak the DDM language. they are terrorists and will meet the same results:

"Forgiving a terrorist is god's decision but fixing his appointment with god is totally ours: Indian army"

Shiny Capstar

Professional
Sorry I got distracted while typing and typed some nonsense (nonsense portion deleted).

It is your government's dual policies who has given these guys so much of power. First you used them as your tools against soviets. And once they started biting you you are trying to fight with the ally who use them as there proxies. Come on wake up
So we used them against the Soviets, helping them grow in power considerably. The powers that were acted in their interests at the time. What more can be expected.
Now we are acting in our current interests, which require wiping them out. Yet again what more can be expected.
The GoP wont be using the Taliban as proxies at the current time, unless they are trying to destroy themselves (god knows what ISI is doing though). The GoP and the Pakistani authorities are the ones being attacked by the Taliban more than anyone now, the entire Pakistani state is seriously threatened, why would they like to see their own power taken away? I don't see why the GoP would want to destroy it's grip over the country or their country's existence.

So what do I have to 'wake up' to?

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Don't underestimate your enemy my friend, lest you regret later.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
So we used them against the Soviets, helping them grow in power considerably. The powers that were acted in their interests at the time. What more can be expected.
Now we are acting in our current interests, which require wiping them out. Yet again what more can be expected.
The GoP wont be using the Taliban as proxies at the current time, unless they are trying to destroy themselves (god knows what ISI is doing though). The GoP and the Pakistani authorities are the ones being attacked by the Taliban more than anyone now, the entire Pakistani state is seriously threatened, why would they like to see their own power taken away? I don't see why the GoP would want to destroy it's grip over the country or their country's existence.

So what do I have to 'wake up' to?
Point is simple shiney. You need to realise who the real enemy is? Who are there real masters. The GoP and ISI. They are using them with different names to spread terrorism against India. Until unless you realize this and keep arming them with weapons that will be used against India nothing is going to work

kuku

Respected Member
Country flag
Was that not a US operation (the whole increase the power of radical muslims to fight soviets?), when did UK fit into that?

Indian defence force have reported Afghan fighters in Kashmir from time to time, who the hell gave intercepted communication to the media? (psyops?)

Pintu

Nitesh , I think we will soon see an Infighting between Talibans and LeT, HM, JeM .

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Nitesh , I think we will soon see an Infighting between Talibans and LeT, HM, JeM .
Yes may be punjabi dominated masters of one set of yahoos will turn them against other set of yahoos who are pushtoons. So best thing to do for us is to see the game from outside rather then getting involved otherwise they will get united against common enemy

Pintu

Yeah, Nitesh you are right, the Talibans once called for throwing out LeT, JeM, Hijb of Pakistan. Since, they are not stopping Pak for 'crackdown'( if really any crack down happen) by that siding with Pak regime.

Shiny Capstar

Professional
Was that not a US operation (the whole increase the power of radical muslims to fight soviets?), when did UK fit into that?

Indian defence force have reported Afghan fighters in Kashmir from time to time, who the hell gave intercepted communication to the media? (psyops?)
We gave a lot of money/equipment and according to many our shady figures were helping train them as well as the Americans.

johnee

how can 30 talibs enter kashmir without help from PA? to me it seems impossible.

Shiny Capstar

Professional
Point is simple shiney. You need to realise who the real enemy is? Who are there real masters. The GoP and ISI. They are using them with different names to spread terrorism against India. Until unless you realize this and keep arming them with weapons that will be used against India nothing is going to work
ISI may be (make that almost certainly) helping them, but with the direct approval of the Civilian authorities? I don't think so.
Besides who the real enemy is is not my call, it is that of the powers that be. They just tell people like me who they want dead (over simplification there but you get my point).
Even if ISI is helping them I doubt they are in control.

Don't get me started on the amount and type of aid that they have been given for doing very little, I am a subscriber to the 'reward them on credit for their progress' idea.

Pintu

Johnee, It is not Pak Army helping Taliban, but they are made to help Taliban by Talibans themselves.

johnee

Flint we are almost on the sme page. I am trying to say that all are same yahoos. The only thing is amount of man power (which is any way no problem for them)
quality of manpower also matters. I am not saying that taliban is superhuman, but they are definitely going to be more formidable than the present crop of yahoos we face. because, taliban uses fidayeen and suicide bombers more than LeT or the like.
but I agree with your underlying point.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles