Out-of-control’ Chinese rocket falling to Earth could partially survive re-entry, Pathetic failure record of Chinese rockets continues.

Romediablo

Country flag
you should read a bit more. the rocket was design to lift the space module in orbit, it done its job. once thats done, it become space debris, and will fall back. China just didn't design it so it can have control falling into oceans.
How stupid of China then . There is nothing about "designing a rocket to fall in sea" thats a basic requirements . With Chinese records of falling rockets on people china should re learn the basic stuff

s002wjh

Country flag
How stupid of China then . There is nothing about "designing a rocket to fall in sea" thats a basic requirements . With Chinese records of falling rockets on people china should re learn the basic stuff
do you read? the rocket only purpose was lift the module into orbit and it has done its job. and yes you can design how rocket re-entry. china just didn't bother to do that. also small debris just burn out during re-entry, but 5b is much bigger. thats the only difference.

Last edited:

s002wjh

Country flag
They should've thought that before launching. I don't remember any out of control Indian rocket falling on human population.

??????? How is that a problem??????

CCP is rouge regime who doesn't care about human lives as shown during Tiananmen genocide. As power of CCP grows because of greedy capitalists and crazy leftist sympathizers in west we will see more and more such destructive events on global level. Coronavirus, this faulling rocket are just a start. In future CCP will unleash lot of hell on humanity.
because none of india rocket had the size of 5B booster, china/US and other sends dozens rocket into orbit, the small booster burn up during re-entry. however china 5B is 7 time the size of SpaceX falcon debris, which also crash land in US.

s002wjh

Country flag
Don't compare Chinese launches with space X launches because Slace X launches try something new like they try reusable rocket launch stage etc. They tried many cryogenic engine in one stage to boost the xapabites. Chinese even don't have one third lifting capabilities compared to space X rockets. China claims that they have launch this many satellite and this many rockets etc. still nobody trust Chinese rocket for the launch. While the India launches the satellite of whole world including US, France, Israel Middle East , Korea etc. If a new player when enter the competition it may have failure , however it is very pathetic to see an established space agency which launches so many Rockets in a year encounter such frequent failures. Like Russian space agency is unreliable after so many launches, Chinese space agency will remain unreliable space agency no matter how many launches they do. After all it is a Chinese quality. Claim vs reality is an Issue. Chinese think that quality is the quantity.
dude i'm refer to crash landing, are you not able to read? at all. it has nothing to do with what type of rocket they using, its about uncontrolled entry for large size rocket. ;)

s002wjh

Country flag
Definitely i read and i get how China works in every sector . Your statement can be true for wuhan virus at the same time .
how the heck u tie a rocket entry into covid is beyond me lol My point was CHINA never design to have a control re-entry, they just didn't bother with it, cause once its Job is done, it was just left over trash.

SavageKing456

Country flag
From my POV, if the number of launches is over 10, it's not that important you are 100% or 90%.
Check how many times failed recently of SpaceX ... China also are testing lots of new rockets...

2019-2011

View attachment 88369

View attachment 88370

View attachment 88371

View attachment 88372

View attachment 88373

View attachment 88374

View attachment 88375

View attachment 88376
My response was for how much India sent rockets.
And spaceX,CNSA cannot be compared.
Both have different aims and priorities same goes for ISRO.

nimo_cn

Country flag
We launched 104 in 1 launch.
nonetheless, it's just ONE launch.

get yourself educated, don't bring disgrace upon your country. india is gonna be a space power, but not with morons like you being her citizens

HawkisRight

Country flag

get yourself educated, don't bring disgrace upon your country. india is gonna be a space power, but not with morons like you being her citizens
Yo yo put some break...der is chinki rocket falling somewhere and we don't know on whose yellow ass it gonna land... Chinkis should least talk about disgrace

ladder

Country flag

I mean to say, does China have one child policy in rocketry also? 🤔
I mean to say is there a policy in China that a single launch vehicle have only one payload?
If not, what's the issue? He clearly says 104 satellite were placed into orbit by a single launch vehicle.

SavageKing456

Country flag

He is right,isn't it irresponsible part of china to just let the used rocket fall back to earth?

HitmanBlood

Country flag
because none of india rocket had the size of 5B booster, china/US and other sends dozens rocket into orbit, the small booster burn up during re-entry. however china 5B is 7 time the size of SpaceX falcon debris, which also crash land in US.
Why "smart" Ching chong scientists didn't take rocket's size into account when calculating launch? Why so many chene rockets drop on civilan areas? You do know that China has a history of killing people with failed rockets??

Alien_cat26

Country flag
China bad news will arouse the fighting spirit of Indians 🙄
Anyway, here is the 2021 spacecraft launch record (updated on May 6)

U. S : 18
China : 13 ( 1 failed by SQX-1 )
Russia : 7

India : 1 (EU) Ariane : 1 Japan : 1

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag

Dude we can't launch rockets when a virus which has no connection to china is rampaging here.also we can't launch rockets and compare it to the funeral of dying people of another country so sorry.

SavageKing456

Country flag

Compare the budget too "wumao"
What is the budget of CNSA and ISRO?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles