Oppression of Christians in China by the Chinese Communist Party

johnq

Please post all news about the oppression of Christians in China by the Chinese Communist Party here.

johnq

Christians Under Xi

johnq

China Expands Crackdown Against Christians, Muslims
While Communist China moves aggressively to spread its influence throughout the Pacific region and around the world, the government is expanding a crackdown against people of faith at home. In its effort to assure that all its citizens comply with the edicts and beliefs of the state, the Chinese Communist Party is targeting Christians for persecution and ethnic Muslims for genocide.

Sarjen

Since when Indians in this forum gave a damn about Christians ?

Spitfire9

Country flag
If you don't give a damn about Christians why should you care about Christians in China? Because China is the opposition? If China were India's close friend and ally, would you care about Christians there?

Sarjen

If you don't give a damn about Christians why should you care about Christians in China? Because China is the opposition? If China were India's close friend and ally, would you care about Christians there?
You read my mind...
@Maharaj samudragupt bro do you know the Big issue we're facing recently??

in PDF we Indians used to mock Pakistanis in why they first give Priority to their religion unlike India who Priorities India the religion ..... Now were are turning just like them in every way.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
You read my mind...

in PDF we Indians used to mock Pakistanis in why they first give Priority to their religion unlike India who Priorities India the religion ..... Now were are turning just like them in every way.
Not really if you see here we are only talking abt religious oppression by china.

In case of Porkies they are dedicated to the cause of Jihad Terrorism to dominate and oppress people of other religion. Let me remind you they are an islamic republic/caliphate or you can say First ISIS of modern world.

In both cases we are up against the religious oppression.

Sarjen

Not really if you see here we are only talking abt religious oppression by china.

In case of Porkies they are dedicated to the cause of Jihad Terrorism to dominate and oppress people of other religion. Let me remind you they are an islamic republic/caliphate or you can say First ISIS of modern world.

In both cases we are up against the religious oppression.
and what do you do when other coountries call on India on the Religious oppressions ?

Flying Dagger

Country flag
and what do you do when other coountries call on India on the Religious oppressions ?
Depends generally I laugh my heart out..

Since they know and we know ,the only oppression any religion is facing in India that's the majority Hindus while the minorities are feeding their blood . Period.

Sarjen

Depends generally I laugh my heart out..

Since they know and we know ,the only oppression any religion is facing in India that's the majority Hindus while the minorities are feeding their blood . Period.
now after seeing this hear I'm laughing heart out bro.... When Human life is unworthy than of a Cow, It goes beyond Oppression, I don't know the name for it.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
You read my mind...

Bhai, you seriously think india can be like pakistan ?
It was nation made for islam, we are the original civilisation here , christianity and islam have been here even before they got to Europe .
England was still pagan when Syrian christian arrived here , it's just that there recent zeal for conversion and their support of Naxalite rattles us

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
now after seeing this hear I'm laughing heart out bro.... When Human life is unworthy than of a Cow, It goes beyond Oppression, I don't know the name for it.
They will protect their livestock from smugglers , plain and simple.
If it's oppression so be it.
There are 14 crore muslims , more probably
You thiNk all of them are oppressed?

JBH22

Why should their oppression bother us. Ricebags and sullahs don't hesitate to treat us a sub humans by that I mean non abrahamic faith.
I salute Chinese methods of treating these virus.hats off to CCCP.

johnq

Why should their oppression bother us. Ricebags and sullahs don't hesitate to treat us a sub humans by that I mean non abrahamic faith.
I salute Chinese methods of treating these virus.hats off to CCCP.
First, CCP is not China, it's only 6 percent of Chinese population. And these CCP scumbags treat poor common Chinese like dirt; in many ways CCP is the biggest enemy of common Chinese people tormented daily by CCP policies.

Also, it's not about whether it bothers us on a personal level. This thread is more about observing cracks appearing in Chinese society which can be used against the CCP. For example, did you know that there are probably 100 million Christians in China including all the hidden churches?

Now imagine this population getting persecuted by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and how it may make them hate the CCP. That is a population of 100 million potential covert assets within China who can supply vital intelligence about CCP's weaknesses to India, as well as be a massive disruptive force against the CCP.

Also, most of the major western countries that do business in China have majority Christian populations, and they may be repulsed by CCP's oppression of Chinese Christians. Which means that persecution against Chinese Christians by the CCP can be used to move more western businesses out of China and into India.

So you also have to see the big picture of how CCP's persecution against its minorities can be used against the CCP and for the benefit of India, whether it be Christians, Muslims or Buddhists.

Do you think the ISI really cares personally about its Indian Muslim assets in India? Of course not; the ISI is only there to exploit the cracks in Indian society and use their Indian Muslim assets by turning them against India. The ISI would dump them in a second if they thought the asset had been discovered: It's only a relationship of mutual benefit. The CCP is the same way with its assets in India.

DocK

Country flag
I know the name for it. Rustling.

Look it up as it is also called Cattle raiding.

They will protect their livestock from smugglers , plain and simple.
If it's oppression so be it.
There are 14 crore muslims , more probably
You thiNk all of them are oppressed?
India is in dire need of Police and Judicial reforms. A stolen cattle is major loss of asset to a poor family. This cattle is quickly disposed off as beef hence the correlation between cattle smugglers and beef. With police lethargy and Judicial caprice that takes more than a life time to solve cases of simple theft. This often results in Vigilante Justice.

If you are determined to call this Hindu Nationalism or Supremacist Hindutva, please agree that the said Ideology existed in Texas and Mexico before India gained independence.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Awww so now you think your kind needs right to loot poor farmers of their livestock and indulge in bestiality .

Next you will ask for right to rape little girls.. I mean how dare these Hindu girls dare to oppose being raped by Roohani guys.

Such a filthy little pricks

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Awww so now you think your kind needs right to loot poor farmers of their livestock and indulge in bestiality .

Next you will ask for right to rape little girls.. I mean how dare these Hindu girls dare to oppose being raped by Roohani guys.

Such a filthy little pricks
He is christian , he is from kerala.
Go slow , comrade go slow.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
If it's china , we give a damn .
You don't know our christian comrade called Shade then.
CCP is an atheist represive system, regardless you care or not about Christians, the CCP will repress any religious freedoms and any religion that oppose them.

They are worshiping the fat dictator Xi Jinping, as such they do not care about indians

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles