Opinions on Cow-related Issues

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
We must protect cows to protect overselves. If you protect cows your are gone.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Cows must be protected. If we looses cows, our land will desert without fertility. Cow urine and cow dung can rejuvenate the soil and make it alive.
So can our own urine/dung or any other animal's, that's kinda the point of carbon & nitrogen cycles.

Actually I found a study on Indian sewage. If all of the shit flowing into the water from the cities/towns could be properly held & composted it'd be the cheapest available manure in the world.
That's not news... Everyone knows this in border areas. BSF is the most corrupt organisation you'll ever come across.

Problem with cow vigilantes is that they don't operate under law & don't go to jail for casual murders either. But unfortunately lawless shitholes exist all over North India & I don't see a way for this to stop.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So can our own urine/dung or any other animal's, that's kinda the point of carbon & nitrogen cycles.

Actually I found a study on Indian sewage. If all of the shit flowing into the water from the cities/towns could be properly held & composted it'd be the cheapest available manure in the world.

That's not news... Everyone knows this in border areas. BSF is the most corrupt organisation you'll ever come across.

Problem with cow vigilantes is that they don't operate under law & don't go to jail for casual murders either. But unfortunately lawless shitholes exist all over North India & I don't see a way for this to stop.
Everything you said is true but I don't think you'll get many takers around here.

here2where

A very detailed and interesting read on the meat life cycle and the livelihoods attached to it...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles