Opinions on Cow-related Issues

Tibarn

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am noticing the incidences of Cow Smuggling and Cow Vigilantism in the news/on Twitter more and more nowadays. Therefore I would like to see the opinion of DFI members on the issue and all subsidiary issues in general.

My view. I agree 100% with cow slaughter being banned in Bharat. We Hindus have no need to be apologetic about protecting our culture. No liberandus, abrahamics ,etc should have any power over us to force us to change our culture to fit their sensibilities.

I don't really like cow vigilantism going on in the country, but I understand the perspective of those who do the vigilantism... when law and order breaks down, people will take it into their own hands.

I am, however, fed up with people solely blaming the vigilantes for the issue, while failing to condemn the cow thieves/smugglers, most of whom seem to be Muslim. This one-sided narrative to me is inflaming the issue.

What are you all's thoughts on this as well as other cow related issues in India?

Tibarn

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Here is an article along the same lines

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/india...-1025165-2017-07-19?__twitter_impression=true
While vigilante gau rakshaks who take the law into their own hands need to be condemned outright, it is with equal promptness and seriousness that we must protect common tourists and genuine animal lovers (cow saviours), who have come under attack and have been facing life threats from the meat mafia in the country.

Fortunately for the meat mafia, cases of genuine animal lovers being intimidated or attacked are seldom being reported these days, as the outrage is primarily against gau rakshaks (cow vigilantes) and mobs who have lynched cattle transporters merely on rumours of consumption of beef.

Just as the lynchings of Akhlaq in Uttar Pradesh's Dadri and Pehlu Khan in Rajasthan's Alwar are shameful, protecting the lives of genuine animal lovers - some of them being AWBI officers, women, tourists and actual gau rakshaks who face life-threats from the meat mafia and have little support from law-enforcement agencies - is paramount.

RECENT ATTACKS BY MEAT MAFIA ON ORDINARY CITIZENS

1. July 14, 2017

Software engineer Kanan and his friends were attacked while his wife was molested by a mob of armed meat mafia goons in the evening on Friday. "It was about 4 pm when all four of us were on a sightseeing trip in Khedapoda village in Chandili in Odisha's Rayadaga district when we saw some miscreants armed with sticks and knives, thrashing cattle. With the police not responding promptly, we tried to reason with the goons ourselves. Little did we know that they would attack us with the same sticks and axes with which they were beating animals. I was attacked while my wife was molested by these barbarians. They snatched and smashed my phone which had all the recordings. It is a miracle we are still alive", Kanan said. While Kanan is undergoing treatment, no arrests have been made for the assault. And no cattle have been seized till now. SP Rahul avoided India Today's attempts to meet and speak. An FIR has been registered with the Bissam Cuttack Police Station in Odisha. FIR NO. 38/2017.

2. July 10, 2017

Meat mafia goons opened fire on police officials in Khol in Haryana's Rewari district. The meat mafia were carrying 16 animals (including cows, bulls and calves) which were stuffed in a van. Four out of these 16 animals were already dead. The miscreants broke through a police checkpost in Rewari. When the cops chased them, they opened fire on the police. A case has been booked under IPC 1860, Haryana Gau Samwardhan Act and the ARMS Act with the Khol Police Station, Rewari in Haryana. FIR NO: 192/2017.

3. July 09, 2017

Animal lover Teertho.
Animal lovers were pelted with stones and sticks by meat mafia goons for clicking photographs. Recently, animal lovers Teertho and Niranjan were attacked with stones and beaten with sticks by meat mafia goons for visiting and clicking photographs at an animal fair in Kaalapatthar in Odisha's Begunia. Niranjan suffered head injuries while Teertho was severely attacked and his wallet, phone and passport stolen. A case has been registered with the Beguniya Police station in Khorda district in Odisha. FIR NO: 116/2017.

4. June 24, 2017

AWBI officer Thimaraju
An AWBI (Animal Welfare Board of India) officer was thrashed by meat mafia in front of the police in Karanataka. AWBI officer Thimaraju was thrashed by a mob of meat mafia goons last month in the presence of police officials for bringing to light how an illegal slaughterhouse was running in Channarayapatna in Hassan district. "I visited the illegal slaughterhouse with police officials where we found hoards of calves locked inside a small room. After getting the animals released while we were returning towards the PCR van, I heard a group of butchers chasing me. Surprisingly, no police officer was around to protect me. I was hit on the head and thrashed in front of the Police PCR van. The police had conveniently vanished for those few minutes." A case was registered under charges of attempt to murder (226/2017) and cow slaughter (225/2017) under the Channarayapatna police station in Hassan district in Karnataka.

5. ATTACKS ON WOMEN

AWBI officers Joshine Anthony and Kavita Jain and active volunteers of the Gau Gyan Foundation have been attacked several times by the meat mafia in the past in front of police officials and in front of police stations as they raised their voice against the mafia group's illegal activities.

AWBI officer Joshine Anthony.

AWBI officer Kavita Jain.
They were pelted with stones by miscreants in Kanakpura market under Ramnagar District in Karnataka for informing the police about illegal cattle traders. An FIR was filed with Kanakpura Police Station. FIR NO 180/2016.

They were attacked by cattle smuggler Ali Madat on separate occasions:

• Kunigal in Karnataka's Tumkur: On spotting a vehicle stuffed with cattle being taken for slaughter, the women informed the police but the police were late in reaching the spot. The women were attacked in the interim. An FIR was lodged with the Kunigal Police Station. FIR No: 442/2016
  • Outside J.C Nagar Police station limits in Bengaluru: Kavita Jain's car was attacked by meat mafia goons as she was informing the police about an illegal cattle smuggling taking place. A case was lodged with the J.C. Nagar Police Station. FIR No: 110/2016.
  • Attacked near Nelamangla Police Station in Bengaluru: Kavita Jain was attacked one morning near Navyuga toll by cattle mafia goons. Her vehicle was blocked, rear glass broken and sharp objects were hurled at her. She informed the police about the illegal smuggling taking place. A case has been filed. FIR No: 93/2016.
  • AWBI officers Joshine Anthony and Kavita Jain were attacked with bats by cattle smuggler Munnawar Khan's goons in front of Maddur Police Station in Karnataka's Mandya district. Case lodged with Maddur Police Station. FIR NO: 484/2016.
The camera of the lady AWBI officer, which had photos of cattle being trafficked illegally in a truck clicked as evidence of smuggling, was snatched and broken by a mob of around 50-odd people in front of the police. The cops were threatened to leave the police station and never return. A case has been lodged. FIR No: 303/2013.
Women were also attacked in front of police officials by a mob of around 200 people in Bangalore's HAL (HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED) compound where animals were being loaded for slaughter to counter an attempt to raid a slaughterhouse in the vicinity. Bikes and cars were torched. A lady activist also survived a rape bid narrowly as the mob tried to tear her clothes off.

In the above cases, even when police was informed of illegalities in their jurisdiction, no action was taken, indicating a strong nexus between the police and the rampant meat-mafia in India.

Tibarn

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
However, there is also the problem of aging cattle which farmers can't afford to keep and "wild cattle"(cows released into the wild by farmers who can't afford them anymore): these wild cattle destroy the crops of others when they roam into the fields.

Haldiram

Country flag
I am noticing the incidences of Cow Smuggling and Cow Vigilantism in the news/on Twitter more and more nowadays. Therefore I would like to see the opinion of DFI members on the issue and all subsidiary issues in general.

My view. I agree 100% with cow slaughter being banned in Bharat. We Hindus have no need to be apologetic about protecting our culture. No liberandus, abrahamics ,etc should have any power over us to force us to change our culture to fit their sensibilities.

I don't really like cow vigilantism going on in the country, but I understand the perspective of those who do the vigilantism... when law and order breaks down, people will take it into their own hands.

I am, however, fed up with people solely blaming the vigilantes for the issue, while failing to condemn the cow thieves/smugglers, most of whom seem to be Muslim. This one-sided narrative to me is inflaming the issue.

What are you all's thoughts on this as well as other cow related issues in India?
Us internet warriors cannot evaluate each issue on a case by case basis. One can only give a general view. The general view is that earlier cow smuggling was happening and the government was hand in glove with the butcher-shops for their election funding and Hindus were helpless. That was illegal too. The government, NGOs, and other assorted groups could afford to ignore Hindu sentiments because they had the privilege to not care, as it didn't affect them.

Now the tables have turned and people have started beating up cow smugglers. This is illegal too but in this case, the ball is in their court. I prefer this illegal to that illegal any day. Now we have the privilege to not care.

I haven't seen any Muslim feel apologetic about Kashmir Pandit genocide or the numerous terror attacks that have happened. All this while, they've been saying 'don't blame us for the actions of a few'. Now they are singing the tune of legality and morality because of the actions of a few vigilantes? and we are supposed to care?

Are you aware that the put green chilly inside the eyelids of cows to keep them subdued and hazy during transportation?

There is no need for Hindus to express remorse for every minor inconvenience a peaceful faces in this country and that too on account of their own illegal activities. If you want to take a strict legal view of it, the constitution itself mentions in its directive principles that "the state shall strive to enact a law to ban cow slaughter, the state shall enact a uniform civil code...". So, technically, the legal position is that cow slaughter is illegal. They can stop indulging in illegal activities if they are so concerned about vigilante justice.

If someone beats someone up, what business is that of mine? I have no trouble sleeping at night at all. Don't blame us for the actions of a few. :troll:

Last edited:

Tibarn

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Us internet warriors cannot evaluate each issue on a case by case basis. One can only give a general view. The general view is that earlier cow smuggling was happening and the government was hand in glove with the butcher-shops for their election funding and Hindus were helpless. That was illegal too. The government, NGOs, and other assorted groups could afford to ignore Hindu sentiments because they had the privilege to not care, as it didn't affect them.

Now the tables have turned and people have started beating up cow smugglers. This is illegal too but in this case, the ball is in their court. I prefer this illegal to that illegal any day. Now we have the privilege to not care.

I haven't seen any Muslim feel apologetic about Kashmir Pandit genocide or the numerous terror attacks that have happened. All this while, they've been saying 'don't blame us for the actions of a few'. Now they are singing the tune of legality and morality because of the actions of a few vigilantes? and we are supposed to care?

Are you aware that the put green chilly inside the eyelids of cows to keep them subdued and hazy during transportation?

There is no need for Hindus to express remorse for every minor inconvenience a peaceful faces in this country and that too on account of their own illegal activities. If you want to take a strict legal view of it, the constitution itself mentions in its directive principles that "the state shall strive to enact a law to ban cow slaughter, the state shall enact a uniform civil code...". So, technically, the legal position is that cow slaughter is illegal. They can stop indulging in illegal activities if they are so concerned about vigilante justice.

If someone beats someone up, what business is that of mine? I have no trouble sleeping at night at all. Don't blame us for the actions of a few.
:troll:
Definitely agree with you here.

My problem is I am getting annoyed by how many younger Hindus online are advocating that a cows life is worthless or posting drivel that cow protection isn't important in Hinduism and is only significant in the "cow belt".

From you all's experience, are these deracinated people only online or are they common in your experiences.

From my part of Gujarat, I can say that cows are still very valued and these types can hardly be found...

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
The problem with Hindus is that every crime against Hindus is kept under wrap under a secrete agreement of Lutian medias. Our so called Hindu organizations like VHP is use less. Infact, they should hold one press conference and expose crime against Hindus and simultaneously expose the media hiding it. We Hindus need some smart guy like subramanian swamy to expose all of them who can handle them and put their mal-intentions in place. And yes, we need not be apologetic for anything done by Hindus. Muslims even today kill millions of people every year and they are least apologetic.

Haldiram

Country flag

My problem is I am getting annoyed by how many younger Hindus online are advocating that a cows life is worthless or posting drivel that cow protection isn't important in Hinduism and is only significant in the "cow belt".

From you all's experience, are these deracinated people only online or are they common in your experiences.

From my part of Gujarat, I can say that cows are still very valued and these types can hardly be found...
This is why the vigilante groups have cropped up. They operate on the sidelines with no official sanction. Those who complain about them, let them complain. These are expendable resources. After all, they are not state police. This low cost operation has brought the issue back into national focus, and simultaneously struck fear among smugglers. I'd say it's working just fine. The rest of the job will have to be done by the 'civilized' junta. Use this 'lynching' narrative by Lutyens and drag the discourse back to a demand for a law on ban on cow slaughter.

Whenever they bring up lynching issue, just keep parroting "bring a national anti-slaughter law, as per the constitutional recommendations, then these things will automatically stop".

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

People are intellectually lazy.

Like junk food, they like junk; ready-made opinions especially that comes with free sauce, garnish and presentation.

Anything said by NDTV chick with upper two buttons open is more approved and worth sharing.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Sad to say they are mostly english speaking, educated, SELF LOATHING INDIANS ....
Talking in English isn't self loathing. It wasn't our choice that English became universal. If you'd pick using it as an indication of treason, you'll suffer & make your country's opportunities suffer for sure.
they studied everything in India-Hinduism is 'BAKWAS' and foreign inbred jihadi mogals and colonial britshit are great and they DEVELOPED and civilized.
The conservative norms being carried out in our culture now don't belong to Hindus. They are more familiar with middle east which elders impose on their children for petty ego boosts.

For west, they've had even worse kind of compulsions imposed on people in past.

Getting people free from unnecessary compulsions is called liberalization not westernization whose advocacy has been existing in India for centuries. It has simply no copyright and all turds & ludites tagging it as westernization aren't any sort of nationalist at least.
Let the people live their lives freely so that no one can point finger you.
For cow vilginatism, report it is committed purposely for antagonizing and let the law deal. If you think logically, you won't even find interest in the topic.
Those volunteers are giving bad name only to society they say they belong to.

Coalmine

Country flag
Bhai media is forcing you and others to discuss on only cow lynching issue only. They will show both issues cow slaughter and cow smuggling to show neutrality.
But cow smuggling news will be shown very less and at insignificant timings or as a ticker with words like 'allegedly'.
On cow lynchings it will discussed to death on prime time as well as during the whole day. They will drill it in your head.
Muslims have perfected the violence and at the same time , art of playing victim .

Hindus should continue to defend their customs and beliefs and should go to any extent. Then only it will be recognised. Be bold and put your point.

Haldiram

Country flag
Talking in English isn't self loathing. It wasn't our choice that English became universal.
Bittuji, he's probably referring to people conversing among themselves in English. It's fine if English is used as a language of transaction with the outside world. Not even Russia and China can avoid the fact that English has become the default language of international trade. If language is opening up the roads to new learning/experiences, then it's fine, but mostly in India, English becomes the path to close one's experiences and tune in only to a limited spectrum of political thought, given that the monopoly over English content creation is held by only a few news channels and foreign book writers and movie makers.

Even I don't feel that English as a language must be trashed. We must overwhelm the language with Indic ideas so that when other English readers read the internet, the narrative is dominated by India-based English speakers.

Last edited:

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Smriti Irani was trying to do that hence too many noises were heard in HeRD Ministry. Now that moron lawyer Javdekar is running it so all s peacefull.
From top sources in RSS & Vidya Bharati Akhil Bharatiya Shiksha Sansthan( RSS education wing) whom i met the syllabus has been changes without noise.

Also RTE amendment can be expected in this session or in Winter session.

Need to wait & watch

captscooby81

Country flag
RTE or RTI act Amendment the other day moron Rahul was shedding crocodile tears saying how BJP is trying to shut down RTI with amendment to it and deprive the poor citizens the chance of knowing how their tax money is used as if congress was so transparent in accounting of Tax payers money ...:megusta:

From top sources in RSS & Vidya Bharati Akhil Bharatiya Shiksha Sansthan( RSS education wing) whom i met the syllabus has been changes without noise.

Also RTE amendment can be expected in this session or in Winter session.

Need to wait & watch

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
RTE or RTI act Amendment the other day moron Rahul was shedding crocodile tears saying how BJP is trying to shut down RTI with amendment to it and deprive the poor citizens the chance of knowing how their tax money is used as if congress was so transparent in accounting of Tax payers money ...:megusta:
I think you are confusing Right to Education RTE with Right to Information RTI Act. Both r different. RTE pertains to compulsory quota for poor children pvt schools have to keep while the minority run schools namely Madarrasas are exempt from it.

Icarus

Country flag
Cow protection was important in agrarian economies. Today obsession over cow protection only leads to stray cattle on the streets, starving and eating plastic. If cow slaughter is not banned, then our streets would be clean without any cows/cow dung, plus the meat industry would make profits and provide jobs for millions. But forget about clean streets and employment, let's worship cows.

captscooby81

Country flag
yada yada yada our poor brother looks very much sad by the missing beef rib in his plate ..So there was no cows roaming on road in 2013 or before that it all started suddenly after BJP came to power and it moved from illegal cow smuggling to now clean roads next what you will say cow is farting more and adding dangerous gases which are depriving people of pure oxygen ??

Ya meat industry making profits and turning that money to fund illegal activities was well know shit across india ..And who the hell are you to tell what a hindu should worship or not are you the theekadar of hindus and you will keep on telling us to worship this worship that and last but not least ..Indian is a Agrarian economy services and manufacturing don t bring all the growth ..and not at all the bloody beef industry ...

Cow protection was important in agrarian economies. Today obsession over cow protection only leads to stray cattle on the streets, starving and eating plastic. If cow slaughter is not banned, then our streets would be clean without any cows/cow dung, plus the meat industry would make profits and provide jobs for millions. But forget about clean streets and employment, let's worship cows.

dhananjay1

Cow slaughter = clean streets. The height of taqiyya logic as proved by cleanliness of momin majority countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles