Opinions on Cow-related Issues

prohumanity

Country flag
Every nation has a bird or animal who it considers sacred. Like Bald Eagle is for USA, your pet dog is for you and like Cow is for India's Hindus.
Killing an animal in brutal and cruel way is inhuman. There should be compassion even in killing of cows for food.
However, I strongly disagree with mob lynching and murder of human beings who transport or in any way connected with cow slaughter. There should be a legal and humane way of protecting cows even if we assume that cow is the pet for Hindus.

pruthvi24

Country flag
some or many metropolitan Indians think cow is just a animal but i can tell you from my personal experience its a family member and god in rural India have seen people worshiping them and fighting for them. kidnapping a cow is almost equivalent to kidnapping a girl there

Indibomber

Lynching is also happening because cost of a cow is ++40k for, when Sulla steal it is a direct monetary impact besides Dharmic factors.

Cow protection was important in agrarian economies. Today obsession over cow protection only leads to stray cattle on the streets, starving and eating plastic. If cow slaughter is not banned, then our streets would be clean without any cows/cow dung, plus the meat industry would make profits and provide jobs for millions. But forget about clean streets and employment, let's worship cows.

Haldiram

Country flag
Lynching is also happening because cost of a cow is ++40k for, when Sulla steal it is a direct monetary impact besides Dharmic factors.
Right, and after selling it, the peaceful gets direct monetary benefits in full cash with no traces. This cash is then rotated in the black economy and used for illegal activity.

square

Strategic Issues
on this issue of cow the muslims not only going to loose face but also the respect they get to islam in india......

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag

Cows needs protection from these animal rapists too.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Bittuji, he's probably referring to people conversing among themselves in English. It's fine if English is used as a language of transaction with the outside world. Not even Russia and China can avoid the fact that English has become the default language of international trade. If language is opening up the roads to new learning/experiences, then it's fine, but mostly in India, English becomes the path to close one's experiences and tune in only to a limited spectrum of political thought, given that the monopoly over English content creation is held by only a few news channels and foreign book writers and movie makers.

Even I don't feel that English as a language must be trashed. We must overwhelm the language with Indic ideas so that when other English readers read the internet, the narrative is dominated by India-based English speakers.
Welcome back Navneet, I was missing ya.

We conversing among ourselves btw too is in the same way. It's a public forum and we do debates and discussions here to influence both Indian & foreigner guests.

prohumanity

Country flag
The issue is not cow ....its a much bigger issue....Its about compassion and kindness towards all living beings..
As for out of control emotions...which make people behave in irrational manner ...it creates a strange dilemma...Some of The same people who want the compassion towards the cows..gets blinded by anger and end up killing a human...
We all can say mob lynching is bad...yes it is... BUT...if someone rapes and murders your young daughter who is so beloved to you...even you might get blinded by the same type of rage and might lynch the rapist/murderer.
My point is that people should be sensitive and respectful of other peoples emotions...and if for Indians cow is sacred and beloved...whats wrong with leaving Cows alone and not kill them as a goodwill gesture and sign of respect for Hindus ....BTW...its proven beyond doubt that all meat cause cancer...so whats so cool about eating cancer causing food.?

Khalsa_Panth

Guru Sahib said to Protect Cows till the point of destroying those who wish to harm them।।

This point is non negotiable instead of arguing we should be focused on stopping it all around the world otherwise we are not Worthy of Being Called Sons of Bharata।।

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ।।
5d032c741e85591a2a13a051891b7eb6.jpg

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Cow vigilantism is a necessary evil.
No Hindu scripture bans slaughter, buts restricts slaughter and consumption, which is to be done in the rarest of rare cases, and on extreme occasions only.

Hinduism in India lacked a political dimension, which Izzslam has an inbuilt component of. Izlam is not a religion, but a martial strategy with deep political designs.
To counter this ideology, a grand counter-move is necessary. Cow vigilantism adds that necessary edge to Hinduism by making protection of cows, a symbol of wealth, across all times in India, a rallying point.
No innocent should be killed. But then again, cow smugglers are not innocent are they?
Even the guilty should be tried. But then again, we know how 'wonderfully' the courts of India have performed in this department. It is understandable if society is not ready to accept this anymore.

As for NDTV. I do not know why RAW, IB and Modi Govt has still allowed this anti-national, anti-Indian, anti-Hindu platform to operate. All of their assets should be frozen, for collaborating with a foreign agent. The editors should be jailed for spreading misinformation. NDTV is not a channel, it is a muslim-communist-evangelical propaganda platform.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Guru Sahib said to Protect Cows till the point of destroying those who wish to harm them।।

This point is non negotiable instead of arguing we should be focused on stopping it all around the world otherwise we are not Worthy of Being Called Sons of Bharata।।

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ।।View attachment 27136
Yes one of the first things Maharaja Ranjeet singh and Hari singh Nalwa did after conquering Kashmir is to ban Cow Slaughter, Jaziya and Azaan. Needless to say utter humiliation of Afghans warlords.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
I don't know if any of you people still have roots in village but I do.
While I was staying a night in my village in Bulandshahar district, I woke up at the sound of gunfire and saw my uncle running toward the sound with his licensed gun. A shit load of rounds were fired and it seemed like it was straight outta hollywood movie. Wife of the caretaker of our mango garden saw some cattle thieves and fired twelve shot at them and then other villagers joined her and some more shots were fired.

The thing is cattles are expensive. A good Buffalo will fetch you 1 lakh rupees easily and a good cow can fetch upto 60000 rupees. This amount is a lot. I mean look at the business perspective of it. If you are a thief and you manage to steal 4 buffalos a year, you don't have to work for the whole year as you've earned 3-4 lakh Rs. From the farmers perspective it's a huge loss to get even one of his cattle stolen. This cattle smuggling business is soaring so high that even the ministers from SP Abu azmi got his cattle stolen from him.
I am with the farmers on this one. I will always side with the people who work hard for the livelyhood. I think these thieves should be publicly lynched.

dhananjay1

3 Sadhus killed for trying to stop cows. Wakeup humanity, wake up Hindus.
This is why you should never be captain righteous when media cries for the "victims" of "cow vigilantes". They would use your outrage to further their own agenda but would go deathly quiet when Hindus are on the receiving end. Media is not neutral, they are at best apathetic and at worst hateful towards all things Hindu. Many Hindus say that they don't trust media but still subconsciously believe in the neutral media fiction.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag

3 Sadhus killed for trying to stop cows. Wakeup humanity, wake up Hindus.
Its been 4 days the story is finally picked up by zee news for evening discussion.

mayfair

I wonder if this will be the turning point in the lynching balderdash that's been going on.

Every time pidi speaks about lynching, these barbaric murders should be brought forcefully into his face.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles