Opinion : India should offer COVID-19 Vaccine to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
RIP to all piggies who are gonna get the 72 hoors from taking chineez vaccine. Chinese toys brake after 2 days I hope vaccine can beat it

Marliii

Country flag
We are not the guys who should take this decision nor the government. Ask this question to all war widows who lost their husband to porky terrorists and paki army ask to the kids who lost their dad, to mothers who lost their sons ,to the people who have lost someone to terrorist attack.if their answer is yes then only

HawkisRight

Country flag
There should be NO vaccine given to these 3rd rate filthy Convert pigs...India has Billion plus people to vaccinate GoI should concentrate on doing that in quick manner....Porks can sell their hijabi women to Chongs for made in china vaccine for free of cost.. Indian soldier was KIA in sniper attack yesterday on LoC FFS:doh:

Marliii

Country flag
These idiots still haven't took polio vaccine .then think about corona vaccine

Marliii

Country flag
We should sterilize all porki males first then all inbred paki women should be converted and raped.
Raping is already carried out by corona chan's. Sterilisation these inbreds blow themselves as suicidal bombers in a young age so they get no chance.pakis are already in the hole only india can do is bury it.

DivineLight

Forget about them attacking us. First thing they will do after we send doses is they will tell whole world how bad our vaccines are.

You will see AFP, Reuters fanning it all over the place. How bad Indian vaccine is. What not.

Marliii

Country flag
This thread has now become pakistan idiotic musings thread

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
During shushama swaraj as FM she helped a lot of these porks getting health treatment and when she was dead these porks were saying she was a witch and should have died that's when I begun to hate them at all levels.
During shushama swaraj as FM she helped a lot of these porks getting health treatment and when she was dead these porks were saying she was a witch and should have died that's when I begun to hate them at all levels.
@Dark Sorrow This. Remember, Sushma Swaraj gave med aid to so many Porkis. I don't exactly remember where I had seen this, but one guy was given med aid, goes back to Pak, goes on a tirade against Hindus on a completely unrelated subject. When she gave aid to them, irrespective of who they were, they all came begging here, but when she died, they fucking trended rest in hell on twitter. This isn't just the jernails, their whole awaam hates us. No mercy for these two-faced bastards, let them rot in their hell, which according to them is the "Riyasat-e-fucking-medina".

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Taking in account as Pakistan is not receiving any vaccine. India should offer COVID-19 vaccine even if Pakistan doesn't request for vaccine.
Primary benefit would be humanitarian aid to people of Pakistan.
Secondary benefit would be it would increase India's soft-power in Pakistan and it will be start for countering China's influence in Pakistan.
Taking in account that hostilities with China is not a question of if but when, we should start making amends to silence the western front and thus avoiding a two front war.
What are your thoughts?
Ofcourse we should send vaccine
But inorder to make deliveries as fast as possible, should duct tape vaccine cartons to the side of a brahmos (multiple brahmos if required)

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
People are being offered to delete/edit/report their own inappropriate posts for deletion or editing in next 6 hours..

I will delete posts and may even temporarily limit members thereafter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles