ole' everybody

shiv

hey this is shiv,military enthusiast and quite knowledgeable in the defense systems and world scenario.Am a regular visitor to the various defenceforums.doing my software engineering,

wish to contribute something positive and be a part of this prestigious forum.

on another note-->indiandefenceforum was hacked by pakistani/islamic hackers,it is still not online so if anyone can cast a light on it--it will be greatly appreciated

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Welcome to the Board Shiv! Hope you have an awesome time here! God Speed.

PS: Islam had nothing to do with IDF Hacking- Its as ridiculous as saying that the Abominable Snowman is a Muslim terrorist hell bent on terrorizing Infidels! ;)

A.V.

welcome to DFI. enjoy and share your thoughts by means of healthy discussion.:D

AHMED you are absolutely right,shiv we do not have much info regarding IDF.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
welcome shiv to DFI. :)

Not much info on IDF as invincible said.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Shiv welcome enjoy your stay here

IDF user database was accidentally came out in open due to negligence of the service provider that is why it is not here

pyromaniac

Founding Member
hey...its always nice to have someone who has technical experience. See you around the forums :)

Triton

Founding Member
Welcome aboard Shiv, Good day!

:drink:

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Welcome Shiv. Good to have you here.

Rage

DFI TEAM
Shiv,

Welcome aboard mate. Good to have you here. Before we proceed though, I wish to bring to your attention a matter of some importance.

If there is one thing we must understand with full clarity of mind it is this: Islam had nothing to do with the hacking of the antecedent Indian defence forum. Let us be clear about that. With close to a hundred and seventy million muslims and the world's second largest population of the followers of Islam, we have a greater stake in, and a greater claim to its appanages thereof. If numbers alone are a measure of proportion, we now are a greater representative of Islam and its many multiplicitous and diverse nations than any of our neighbours- yes ANY of our neighbours. We are a tolerant and assimilating race, have been since the generations of our forefathers, which is why every nation of people on the face of this earth, every tribe and religion and refugee have found a place to live in this diverse land in largely peaceful coexistence. Let us not forget also that Islam has enriched this nation immenselt- our nation itself is known throughout the world by the symbol of a Mughal monument- and where it has not, it is not through any fault of its own, but because it has been usurped by others seeking their own vested, man-made interests.

Therefore, let us strive to recognize that a son of Islam is just as equal a son of this Fatherland as a son of Hinduism. He is first and last a son of the Republic, and also at the same time a son of his chosen faith: the two are not mutually exclusive, since ours is not a nation based on religion. And we should be thankful to the gods that it is not, for nations that derive their identity from a single religion have within them almost always problems of an inherent nature. Rather, ours is a nation that is predicated on a whole host of religions in equal measure and propriety, and as God is our witness, we have stood the test of time and tide even as nations around us have crumbled or are crumbling.

Why then, if we are tolerant, must we demonize a whole system of belief and its adherents because of the acts of a few? Make no mistake, the enemies in this case were the pakistanis, and specifically those pakistanis that hacked IDF. They were not 'Islamic' or 'Islam' or all muslims (as it appears is being made an insinuation of).

I do not mean to lecture you on the subject, but I find it necessary to write the above two paragraphs to stress a general point: the 170 million of our brothers in arms that inhabit this country do not deserve to be demonized because of a few of their co-religionists who decide to hack our forum, nor does their religion deserve to be associated with an act that is in no way whatsoever 'religious'. This forum should not- and will not- go the way of some of our less illustrious predecessors. We are mature enough now to know that difference.

Many regards, and welcome once again brothaman,

Rage

shiv

hey rage i really value and agree with your point..i see islam as a peaceful religion....the problem is people dont understand them....what you dont understand/see,you fear....if people messed with me and my brothers,then i have all right to defend my self--and the best defense is a good offense--->this is the philosophy the muslims follow,we all follow.

In my first post i dint suggested that about our muslim brothers....but i really doubt that pakistan really has many good hackers,and those they have dont have time to hack internet forums...so i merely suggested pakistani/islamic(pakistans allies) hackers.....

i hope you understand me now??

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Welcome aboard dude... Fasten your seat belts... :vehicle_plane::vehicle_plane::vehicle_plane:

Rage

DFI TEAM
hey rage i really value and agree with your point..i see islam as a peaceful religion....the problem is people dont understand them....what you dont understand/see,you fear....if people messed with me and my brothers,then i have all right to defend my self--and the best defense is a good offense--->this is the philosophy the muslims follow,we all follow.

In my first post i dint suggested that about our muslim brothers....but i really doubt that pakistan really has many good hackers,and those they have dont have time to hack internet forums...so i merely suggested pakistani/islamic(pakistans allies) hackers.....

i hope you understand me now??
Shiv,

I understand your point, and it wasn't my intention to have you offended in any way. I apologize for any misunderstanding on my part.

P.S: You would be quite unpleasantly surprised by the extent and proficiency of the networks of pakistani hackers. It was indeed them that hacked IDF, and I happen to know that there are not a few among their ranks who are active on other forums as well. They have neither honor nor decency, and will stoop to the basest levels of depravity to get what they want. It is unwise to underestimate them.

On a more cheerful note however, welcome to the forums once again, and enjoy yourself posting here :)