Obama 'snubs' Dalai Lama meeting

ppgj

Why? We dont even have courage to talk?:roulette:
i don't remember any instance when india spoke up to USA in 62 yrs in a real sense. gandhigiri!! if someone slaps turn over the other cheek.:((
We are not going to take any action on anyone anyway, why cant we atleast talk? What will happen if we say those things?
nothing happens. but who can tell GOI?:s
What is the worst case scenario?
actually there is no scenario. GOI imagines them.:stinker:

johnee

i don't remember any instance when india spoke up to USA in 62 yrs in a real sense. gandhigiri!! if someone slaps turn over the other cheek.:((
What if we are slapped on the second cheek as well? Then we give them a bloody nose. This is the style of Sri Ram, the lord from whom Gandhiji took inspiration.

nothing happens. but who can tell GOI?:s
Opposition Parties, people, media, babus..etc. But of course no one has the balls or brains. That is the bane of India.

actually there is no scenario. GOI imagines them.:stinker:
We should take some lessons from Pakistan and China in "how to handle USA"!

ppgj

What if we are slapped on the second cheek as well? Then we give them a bloody nose. This is the style of Sri Ram, the lord from whom Gandhiji took inspiration.
hope GOI is listening to this.:sun_bespectacled:

Opposition Parties, people, media, babus..etc. But of course no one has the balls or brains. That is the bane of India.
spot on.

We should take some lessons from Pakistan and China in "how to handle USA"!
100% right.:icon_salut:

johnee

hope GOI is listening to this.:sun_bespectacled:
Even if relatively laypersons like us can come up with some radical ideas, then why doesnt our system come up with them? What could be the explanation?
Should we assume that our political class, babus, media, analysts....etc are stupid? or naive?
or is it because of systemic lethargy?
or is there any other explanation?

ppgj

Even if relatively laypersons like us can come up with some radical ideas, then why doesnt our system come up with them? What could be the explanation?
Should we assume that our political class, babus, media, analysts....etc are stupid? or naive?
or is it because of systemic lethargy?
or is there any other explanation?
you put it all. it is one big cocktail party.

johnee

you put it all. it is one big cocktail party.
You dont think there a more reasonable explanation. Like our GOI is extremely chanakian and is hatching a huge plan to lull others into thinking that India is soft and finally use that time to do something spectacular which will throw US, EU and China off the track and place India enroute to Global Super Duper powerdom. I was hoping you would reassure me!:music_punk:

ppgj

You dont think there a more reasonable explanation. Like our GOI is extremely chanakian and is hatching a huge plan to lull others into thinking that India is soft and finally use that time to do something spectacular which will throw US, EU and China off the track and place India enroute to Global Super Duper powerdom. I was hoping you would reassure me!:music_punk:
they simply don't have the guts. look at the chinese incursions or pakistan sending those men who massacre indians at will. now look how india responds. MOE downplays the incursions and pakistan goes scot free. we don't have anything to say our neighbours. where is the question of USA? that is why i said next miilenium.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles