Obama is sending a drone to take care of Russia

Jagdish58

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
So US and Nato will send drones to vacate the russians:lol:

Im sorry mate US & Nato allies talk about breaching sovernity of a country , What you people did in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yogoslavia, Vietnam , Korea & the list goes on:scared2::rolleyes:

All you can do is put economical pressure on Russia any military action will give a bloody nose to NATO:thumb:
You missed the joke in yielding to your anti-Yank passion. The definition of the word drone in the thread title in this case would be "a male bee in a colony of social bees, which does no work."

So Kerry was being called a drone
, see. No threat by NATO to Russians by Kerry was stated or implied.

I often find this lack of a sense of humor here on DFI.

Last edited:

DivineHeretic

Country flag
You missed the joke in yielding to your anti-Yank passion. The definition of the word drone in the thread title in this case would be "a male bee in a colony of social bees, which does no work."

Humor is the lowest from of wit, or so said someone......

As such, it shouldn't be designed for a guy with an IQ 50 points above genius. (Pun intended)

Jagdish58

Agreed mate i missed the sense of humor

but u didn't answer

US & Nato allies talk about breaching sovernity of a country , What you people did in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yogoslavia, Vietnam , Korea & the list goes on??/

No threat by NATO to Russians by Kerry was stated or implied
:lol: I understand this sense of humor , Yes NATO is fit for only Iraq , Yogoslavia etc they cannot bite more than what they can chew RUSSIA , Brown bear:thumb:

venureddy

Country flag
So US and Nato will send drones to vacate the russians:lol:

Im sorry mate US & Nato allies talk about breaching sovernity of a country , What you people did in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yogoslavia, Vietnam , Korea & the list goes on:scared2::rolleyes:

All you can do is put economical pressure on Russia any military action will give a bloody nose to NATO:thumb:
it will give more than a bloody nose to nato.
they know this and the dont dare to intervene militarily in ukraine as they know the consequences. any involvement would be purely political and economical as russia is dependent on the export of oil and gas,and sanctions could troble those exports.

venureddy

Country flag
Will there be WAR..??
i think no.
even if there is war it will not last for more than a week and that to between russian armed forces and ukrainian forces and eu or us wont dare to send in their forces there and ukranian military is no match to russia which is a military super power.and according to agreement signed during lease of naval base for russia in crimea russia can station as much as 25000 troops in there.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Humor is the lowest from of wit, or so said someone......

As such, it shouldn't be designed for a guy with an IQ 50 points above genius. (Pun intended)
Mark Twain was a humorist and the greatest wit the US of A has ever produced. His essays on American imperialism should be read by everybody.

Here is one.

To the Person Sitting in Darkness - Mark Twain

Nothing said about USA by DFI members has not been said before by Mark Twain, I assure you.

Jagdish58

it will give more than a bloody nose to nato.
they know this and the dont dare to intervene militarily in ukraine as they know the consequences. any involvement would be purely political and economical as russia is dependent on the export of oil and gas,and sanctions could troble those exports.
Mate here is the proof

BBC News - Singer James Blunt 'prevented World War III'

They can take on Libya , Iraq etc not any Nuclear powered country . Russia is Big daddy of the Nuclear weapon so no question at all:lol:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles