Obama: Drone Warrior [Editorial]

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Barack Obama: Drone Warrior - The Washington Post
A very strange story, that 6,000-word front-page New York Times piece on how, every Tuesday, Barack Obama shuffles "baseball cards" with the pictures and bios of suspected terrorists from around the world and chooses who shall die by drone strike. He even reserves for himself the decision of whether to proceed when the probability of killing family members or bystanders is significant.

Neil

Country flag
damn your political campaign are just as worst as ours....!!!!

one more thing common in worlds largest and oldest democracy.....mindless politicians...!!

best part...:::

So the peacemaker, Nobel laureate, nuclear disarmer, apologizer to the world for America having lost its moral way when it harshly interrogated the very people Obama now kills, has become — just in time for the 2012 campaign — Zeus the Avenger, smiting by lightning strike.

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The rules on engaging non-state actors is still being drawn. But one thing is certain, conventional after-the-fact policing will not work against this new global threat.

As for Obama, here's what I have obseverved from his Republican detractors: "damn if you do and damn if you don't.."

Reactions: sob

sob

Mod
Country flag
This is indeed strange headlines, expecting a politicians to have principles.

IMO, the last 4 years have seen one of weakest US Presidents, in my memory. In his place even Jimmy Carter comes out shining. What is more amazing is that even the most loyal ally, the British do not seem on board for many of the crucial decisions on the international front. This to me looks very strange and disturbing from an American POV.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles