NRI Lobby should request US govt to restrict numbers of PRC's in hitech

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Starting a thread here to initiate discussion around the topic that NRI's and even goi should use our new relationship with the usa , one that should be having a long future from here on , use that new relationship to request and push for severe cuts in the number of prc nationals who are given research opportunities to do hi-tech research at US institutes in areas which may have defence and military application including communications and all areas of electronics

The Americans discovered that the weapons and lintel they gave to the peskistanis were ultimately turned around and used against the usa and the US is now furious about it and call the peskies two-timers, double -crossers, no longer allies etc etc

well how different is allowing prc's to study and do research in hi-tech areas and allow that knowledge to build weapons and systems which ultimately aimed back at US forces and US assets ?

time to realise it's the same thing as what the peskies have been doing to the usa all along

the vacancies can be filled by people from india, japan australia, south korea and european allies

your opinions please

@PrashantAzazel
@angeldude13 @Abhijat @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @angeldude13 @Abhijat @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10
@aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD @bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11
@cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian @DingDong @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt @Hari Sud @hit&run @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @jackprince @Kshatriya87 @LETHALFORCE @laughingbuddha @mhk99
@MetsaMan @Mark Antony @manutdfan
@maomao @Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @Rowdy @Razor @Rashna @rock127 @R.parida @shade @sasum @smestarz
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg @sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21 @Tactical Frog @TejasMK3 @The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf @Yumdoot @Zebra

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Don't you think USA knows this already?? USA has world's largest snooping organization, why should NRIs tell US about how possibly China can hurt US by using its students in US.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
They already signaled their intent when they banned Huawei.

Huawei banned in the United States
has India done the same ?

Don't you think USA knows this already?? USA has world's largest snooping organization, why should NRIs tell US about how possibly China can hurt US by using its students in US.
it's called the facility of the lobby
it is linked to human nature
india knows streets (toilets ? ) should be kept clean , but that hardly happens , so some governments have clean campaigns ( many nations ) not just India ( well i hope they do ! ) to drive the point home

lobby groups are more sophisticated , but the basic idea is the same ...to drive the point home for ACTION on what they already now , to get it actually done .....hope that helps

@PrashantAzazel
@angeldude13 @Abhijat @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @angeldude13 @Abhijat @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @aliyah @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10
@aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD @bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11
@cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian @DingDong @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt @Hari Sud @hit&run @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @jackprince @Kshatriya87 @LETHALFORCE @laughingbuddha @mhk99
@MetsaMan @Mark Antony @manutdfan
@maomao @Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @Rowdy @Razor @Rashna @rock127 @R.parida @shade @sasum @smestarz
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg @sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21 @Tactical Frog @TejasMK3 @The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf @Yumdoot @Zebra

PaliwalWarrior

Pointless

Do you even know how much hold the money of gulf elite and Chinese bring in the US ?

pmaitra

The NRI lobby cannot do much. The government of PRC owns so many US bonds, that no matter how much noise the US makes, its countermeasures will be calibrated.

I am not sure what is implied by "our new relationship with the USA." All relationships with the USA are governed by financial/economic considerations.

PRC is very important to the US. India, not as much.

no smoking

Country flag
Starting a thread here to initiate discussion around the topic that NRI's and even goi should use our new relationship with the usa , one that should be having a long future from here on , use that new relationship to request and push for severe cuts in the number of prc nationals who are given research opportunities to do hi-tech research at US institutes in areas which may have defence and military application including communications and all areas of electronics
Well, American government has been aware of this for quite long time. And their regulation is far more strict than you suggest. Basically, there is no PRC background scientist allowed to work within any institution involving military R&D or not even get their foot into these institutions.

One of my friends were student of jet engine related major in an USA university. The whole class was once offered the opportunity to visit the F22 factory. It was made clear in the notice that PRC Chinese and Russian students weren't welcomed.

Another friend who got the accountant position in an Australian navy ship factory has a similar experience. She was to told on the first day of work: she was prohibited from certain departments.

The Americans discovered that the weapons and lintel they gave to the peskistanis were ultimately turned around and used against the usa and the US is now furious about it and call the peskies two-timers, double -crossers, no longer allies etc etc
Almost every developing country with advanced American weapons has once allowed Chinese to take a good look. US knows that and they are not furious because that is how game played. They also got chance to test every Chinese exported weapon in these countries.

By the way, India also revealed some foreign weapons to Chinese.

the vacancies can be filled by people from india, japan australia, south korea and european allies
Do recall that there were examples that PRC spy bought military tech from Indian scientists working there. Should Indian be banned as well?

Also, European allies? Are you kidding me? They sold far more h-tech to Chinese than Russian did.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Well, American government has been aware of this for quite long time. And their regulation is far more strict than you suggest. Basically, there is no PRC background scientist allowed to work within any institution involving military R&D or not even get their foot into these institutions.
Well, that is not true. If you had said PRC citizens it may have been true
PRC background, yup there are plenty.

As for PRC citizens, I'm not sure. I do know a few Indian citizens working/who worked for specific parts of DARPA projects, and that was before the recent US-india "closeness" So maybe even chinese citizens, though I doubt it.

no smoking

Country flag
Well, that is not true. If you had said PRC citizens it may have been true
PRC background, yup there are plenty.
In highly sensitive military-related projects? I doubt it. Quite few of my friends were transferred away from the labs in which they worked for yeas. The reason? Their labs received military R&D fund. They are all American citizens.

Mahakaal

I am sorry,but retarded threads like this one who gave bad name to this forum.

Sent from my Micromax A104 using Tapatalk

Global Defence

New threads

Articles