Now it is official, Xinhua revealed DF21D Anti-ship Ballistics Missile

t_co

Re: Now it is official, Xinhua revealed DF21D Anti-ship Ballistics Mis

This is the only evidence being presented. A Google Earth image of no particular test range. :rolleyes:
The latitude and longitude figures are right there. You can check it yourself if you're so skeptical

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

what i am trying to say is the the fact that pic shows something like 90 degree impact of RV , both holes on target shows that, while if you look at right side you will see two other impacts which kind of dragged into soil, this IMHO should be actual BM RV impact.

t_co

what i am trying to say is the the fact that pic shows something like 90 degree impact of RV , both holes on target shows that, while if you look at right side you will see two other impacts which kind of dragged into soil, this IMHO should be actual BM RV impact.
That's not true.

Look at this photo again:

Does it look elongated?

Also, note the flight profile of the DF-21D from the article--its terminal phase puts it very close to vertical.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

pic you posted with heli dont prove much it does not say how creator is created can be anything.
Another interesting thing is the size of different creators, you said something like MIRV. So it looks like different size RVs. Since it looks to be special target so we can assume this for anti AC missile only.

How many RVs does DF-21D got?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

p2prada

Looks like holes in a cricket pitch.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

shocking is this coordinates given in above pics

40'22'' 13.69 N 99' 51'' 30.78 E

GPS Coordinate Converter, Maps and Info

:tsk::tsk::tsk:
Lol, coordinates lead me to Kyrgyzstan and there is a well planned town in vicinity of it.

The crater in that picture appears to be protruding out than punched out like shown in another picture.

Seems like another Chinese inferiority complex satisfied with propaganda and photo shop.

Last edited:

hit&run

Mod

Stupid peasant boy, that is where his mouse cursor point on when this screenshot is taken, inferiority? you displayed this complex with your denial and sour grape comments too many times.... I really pity on you.
Good, I am popular.

Fool Pakistanis they take every thing Chinese says as true nothing but true.

What do you mean by mouse cursor point when zoom of the map is fixed, and how do you know it was mouse cursor point.

ACC is not a stationery object.

Anyone can draw some lines around a crater (which doesn't appear as a crater in first photo) and claim it is mimicking ACC.

The missile in question as claimed seeks a metallic body which reflects back signals to missile which then adjusts its course at terminal stage. Non of the picture shows any such structure but a flat dumb soil having two craters.

hit&run

Mod

Then ask your mom to take you to a good hospital then.
I think you mom has served you a rabid dog in lunch. Not comprehending my questions can be a sign of impending rabies encephalopathy.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

Listen to me tin horn, go to saya's post and follow the link.

A.
Just beep off, the more you try to mend your stupidity, the more stupid you will be.
I showed you the picture, I showed your the location, I showed you how to use google map, I showed you how to be decent, but I cannot stop you being you.

I will leave you alone. you are really not that smart.

hit&run

Mod

Just beep off, the more you try to mend your stupidity, the more stupid you will be.
I showed you the picture, I showed your the location, I showed you how to use google map, I showed you how to be decent, but I cannot stop you being you.

I will leave you alone. you are really not that smart.
Yea, anyone can dug a crater and draw boxes around it.

Show us a video where Bm is hitting moving object with 20 Nm speed. Till then pack you chini propaganda and rant some where else.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

Your latitude is right, but your longitude is wrong. It's 69' 51" 30.78 E, not 99' 51" 30.78 E
Indian elementary education failed them. good to know we have bunch of them as neighbors, next time they fire their missile to Jiuquan, it will fall on Tajikstan, hahah.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

Your latitude is right, but your longitude is wrong. It's 69' 51" 30.78 E, not 99' 51" 30.78 E
Ok i posted your data

i re checked it

You are fake, if you are not illiterate and understand your ----ing Indian number, check again on the longitude in your stupid picture it is 69 degree E rather than 99 degree E, you are way (30 degree) off to the west, stupid.

You just failed to understand difference between decimal and minutes degrees, no wonder, I thought he mistakenly put the cursor somewhere, you just revealed why he is wrong. sometimes it takes an imbecile to duplicate an imbecile.
smart guy post the data on this website and show me the test site.

if you cant then apologies.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag

shocking is this coordinates given in above pics

40'22'' 13.69 N 99' 51'' 30.78 E

:tsk::tsk::tsk:

When I check those coordinates it shows fields in the extreme east of Uzbekistan. My point wasn't that, but being a Google image doesn't really prove anything. It is two different size craters and certainly not a moving ship to target. Looking around the proper coordinates in China it looks like they tested many weapons here, like dozens.

Last edited:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

When I check those coordinates it shows fields in the extreme east of Uzbekistan. My point wasn't that, but being a Google image doesn't really prove anything. It is two different size craters and certainly not a moving ship to target.
No wonder Indian rockets are famous for its Brownian motion, three Indian checked the google map, then they got three different central asian countries with the same criterion. Kasakstan, Tajikstan, now you come up with a Uzbekistan, are you trying to fool yourselves around or what?

Impluseblade

Being an " " is not good enough for him. He has to let everyone know.

apology your arse, apology, Do me a favor check you stupid longitudes again. it is still at 69' E, you failed to separate your search by a comma, google just give you the latitudes instead keeping the original one in longitude. how stubborn can one be to reveal again and again its stupidity

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles