Notification MOTM december

A.V.

dfi members this is to notify that no member of the month will be held in december instead we will have the DFI MEMBER OF 2008 polls at the end of the month of december which will be a grand event on the same lines as motm. till then the current motm will be incharge

so get ready for the big dfi year ending voting and watch out may be you are the one nominated in the polls

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
how about DFI hottie of the year too ? exclusively for DFI women members :D

Pintu

:D Great idea Singhji :D you have my vote. Avi , looking forward to it eagerly .

Regards

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
how about DFI hottie of the year too ? exclusively for DFI women members :D
Grand prize - One dinner date with the undisputed alpha male of the group Enlightened Monk and possibly "other stuff" after the dinner date :D :D :D

Consolation Prizes - Other dinner dates with Enlightened Monk...

johnee

Grand prize - One dinner date with the undisputed alpha male of the group Enlightened Monk and possibly "other stuff" after the dinner date :D :D :D

Consolation Prizes - Other dinner dates with Enlightened Monk...
There you go, now thats the reason for no applications for DFI hottie!! :p

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
The best idea I've ever heard !
Comeon AV ! Don't listen to Raghavi...she a nerd ! :p

johnee

aha . okay fine first you guys post your piics and then ask for stupid contests.:dfi-1:
Well this 'hotie' is surely interested in this contest, and thus she wins the contest by default(no other application). Now, Raghavi, you win a date with Monk. :twizt:

raghavi

Well this 'hotie' is surely interested in this contest, and thus she wins the contest by default(no other application). Now, Raghavi, you win a date with Monk. :twizt:
hehe great joke !!! but put your foot in dal sir . stop bakwaas.:thumbs_thmbdn:and noways i didnt put application infact i said to people to stop nonsense okay.

raghavi

yaya dream in your world . i am not going to disturb you .

raghavi

what is there for being jealous yaar?? and anyways im not that kinda girl .dont think much about yourself

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles