North Korea, the precursor to Iran

Sailor

What we are witnessing in today's news about North Korea and their nuclear test is but a precursor to the news at a future date.

All this junk from the West about sanctions after the horse has bolted.
They have the weapons now. Sanctions no longer matter. Nothing can stop the megalomaniac now to the final date with history.

When at a future time Iran announces a successful test it won't be believed.
Then they will announce a second test and we will have sanctions.

What a bloody joke it all is.

Country flag
Sailor you see how China has shifted west with help of it's proxies:
North Korea-blackmails Japan, South Korea and USA
Pakistan-blackmails India and US war effort in Afghanistan
Iran-blackmails Israel, Middle East and USA

they are slowly control different regions thru proxies and USA/NATO/Free world is helpless to stop the communist expansion

Sailor

And that was without nuclear weapons. Imagine in the months to come the increase in the blackmail now they are armed.

johnee

Sailor,
You have fallen for the trap. North Korea and Pakistan dont have any independent nuclear program, their program is an extension of Chinese Nuclear Program. Neither North nor Pakistan have any worthwhile industry, both of them are bankrupt nations and depend on aids from donors to survive. How can they manufacture nukes and missiles? It is clear that these are simply Chinese. And IMO, China still retains a lot of control over these. North and Pak wont lift their little finger without approval from Mighty China. So, it is just one big problem, China problem. Not Korea or Pakistan, just China. So, a proxy getting armed or not, doesnt make any difference. The thing that US needs to do is call China's bluff. So, instead of harping of NPT/CTBT or someother T, Obama needs to play some real Geo Politks with China. US needs to cultivate and use India, Japana and Australia in this region to counter the China and its allies(Pakistan and North Korea and Iran(in future perhaps)) . China and its allies can be choked and chopped if US plays its cards right by allying and helping out Japan, India and Australia. US is the SUPER POWER and needs to act as one. All those billions of Aid given to Pak could have been used in a much better way.....

Sailor

Johnee. I haven't fallen for anything.You havn't been taking in what I have said.
Don't you think I know that using North Korea as a proxy is just a clever way of nuking without getting nuked back?
Of course they are Chinese bombs. They can't manufacture a bloody thing in NK and Pakistan.

I wonder if the great military minds at the Pentagon know what us simple folk on these forums know? Sometimes after seeing their actions I doubt it.

Su-47

Johnee. I haven't fallen for anything.You havn't been taking in what I have said.
Don't you think I know that using North Korea as a proxy is just a clever way of nuking without getting nuked back?
Of course they are Chinese bombs. They can't manufacture a bloody thing in NK and Pakistan.

I wonder if the great military minds at the Pentagon know what us simple folk on these forums know? Sometimes after seeing their actions I doubt it.
There was a time when those minds in Pentagon had a pair of balls, but when USSR fell, it seems so did America's balls. All USA can do nowadays is to pick on countries who can't defend themselves (like Afg and Iraq). Even then, they can't finish off a job properly. How are they supposed to deal with Iran and Nk when they can't even do a job properly in Afg or Iraq.

IMO Iraq war was a HUGE mistake. Their greed for oil made them blind. They should have finished of Afg before involving themselves in another war. Now they are stuck with two wars with no end in the near future, and they have to deal with Iran and NK. Perfect.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles