North East Security Watch

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Same happened with Meities as well, but more than half of the gun have been returned, no idea about when it will be returned as this is a fresh one.
I am yet to hear even a single gun being returned willingly from any of the parties. Can you give me your source ?

tomthounaojam

Country flag
I am yet to hear even a single gun being returned willingly from any of the parties. Can you give me your source ?
It is a tad old, but you can see Valley people have returned or surrendered the looted guns.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
It is a tad old, but you can see Valley people have returned or surrendered the looted guns.
Ah that reminds me. For some reason there's this huge chip on the shoulder of "hills people" with regards to "plains people" be it Himachal, Sikkim/Darjeeling, Axom, Shillong etc those places. For some reason they feel like we're demons lurking around to trick poor innocent hill people😂😂

Cheran

Country flag

Manipur: After Shah meet, Meira Paibis urge Governor for NRC

The team of women representatives expressed their grief over the prevailing chaotic situation and requested the Governor to take necessary steps to stop violence in Manipur

I dont want to give any clicks but see below - Scroll finds such people all too often

1685455682911.png

Amit Shah meet Meiteis now on way to Kukis

1685455718399.png

Meanwhile Mamata Banerjee has requested to visit Manipur.

Sanglamorre

Country flag

Manipur: After Shah meet, Meira Paibis urge Governor for NRC

The team of women representatives expressed their grief over the prevailing chaotic situation and requested the Governor to take necessary steps to stop violence in Manipur

I dont want to give any clicks but see below - Scroll finds such people all too often

View attachment 208082

Amit Shah meet Meiteis now on way to Kukis

View attachment 208083

Meanwhile Mamata Banerjee has requested to visit Manipur.
I urge Manipur to either keep her or send her to Myanmar.

shade

Country flag
The Kukis are Christians, aren't they? Is it another Nagaland for Christ situation?
Religion is a facet of this since Meteis are "pagans" but unga-bunga tribal bs is the core reason

Mix Jew and Christian.
Mizo/Cookie Jew is LARP, Jews are by blood and not by religion.
It is highly likely being part of protestant cults which worship the "chosen people" some unga-bungas decided to BECOME the (((chosen))), like how Mullahs have allegedly Arab and now Turkish ancestors :bplease:

shade

Country flag
Kukis + Nagas who are 40% have access to 90% of land in Manipur.

It's not a complex issue.

Meiteis have access only to 10% of Manipur land. Kukis are triggered because if Meiteis get ST status, Meiteis will gain access to the 90% tribal land.

There's only 1 party at fault here and it's Kukis.
It's not even the settled Cookies, it's the imports from Myannmar, and their insurgent groups.
These unga-bunga insurgent groups were first supplied with weapons by Uncle Sam to fight against the Tatmadaw, and later some switched sides to fighting with the Tatmadaw, midwifed by China and so they have Chinese weapons and equipment, now they are coming to roost here, after flooding Manipur and Mizoram since the past one year, both civilians and professional insurgents fighting the Tatmadaw.

What did you expect?

Things might have changed since yesterday but Meiteis were complaining 2 weeks ago that Assam Rifles were supporting Kukis.

View attachment 207940
GoI shouldn't bother doing equal-equal in this matter, Cookies are dead set on their goal, better they not alienate the Meiteis by pretending to be "neutral" and making a mess out of it by birthing a Meitei insurgency since they think that Govt isn't taking it seriously., GoI must throw it's weight behind the Meities and eject the imported Cookies to Myannmar.

tomthounaojam

Country flag
Sad news everywhere, one such story is of Heigrujam Robinsana who I would rather say was executed. When one of his close ones calls his cell phone. One guy casually answers, what happened to Robin? Oh we killed him in a no-emotion, mockery way, the family is trying to retrieve his body now.

Jimih

Country flag
Big Breaking News:

Kuki DGP sympathetic to Kuki intruders has been replaced by HM Amit Shah.

Now Command of State Police is been handed to Central Armed Police Force.

Now Manipur State is under soft Presidential Rule.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles