North East Security Watch

Usersunny

Country flag
Don't bank too much on Bangladeshi economic figures. Their statistics have glaring gaps that have been discussed to death here. if enthusiasts can recognize these gaps, imagine the experts who do this for a living. Also, Bangladesh is very volatile; meaning that there is literally no one else other than Haseena holding the state in its current form. The moment she leaves or kicks the bucket, Bangladesh will become Pakistan 2.0 again.

But yes, you're 100% right on the other stuff with Myanmar. Northern Myanmar is a Chinese colony for all practical purposes. Gas pipelines, lumber mills, bridges, roads, etc. everything runs on Chinese money.

Stability in Myanmar is not possible, since the Americans have a far more foothold through their pretend Church missions (CIA sites) there to keep the country on slow boil for the foreseeable future. But we should definitely keep our military support for the Tatmadaw. sounds counter-intuitive but let's face it - Aung Sang Suu Kyi was a joke; complete western puppet that has now fallen from grace of her masters as well. She's a nobody. There is no other civilian political figure that can replace her.

This means that the junta is the only stabilizing force. Junta hates the Rohingyas, and as the constant violence of Rohingyas in pockets of India and the Bodh Gaya bombings conveyed, they are not some peaceful Tibetans but just like the rest of Islamic terror groups. Therefore, junta crushing the radicals & helping our troops (especially the 21 para sf units that operate from Manipur) to eliminate terrorists is indispensable.
I am not here to argue but what you are calling terrorism is wahhabi and raafidi extremist.mainstream Muslim consider these two groups as outcaste and extremist group.But both saudi and Iran are funded by oil and us money,and also they have established their sleeping cells.Rather it is muslims,who are the biggest victims and also one who lost in the life in their cowardice act.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I am not here to argue but what you call terrorism is Wahhabi and Rafidi extremist. mainstream Muslims consider these two groups as outcasts and extremist groups. But both Saudi and Iran are funded by oil and our money, and also they have established their sleeping cells. Instead, it is Muslims, who are the biggest victims and also the ones who lost their lives in their cowardice acts.
Let's not waste our breath arguing about who is the biggest victim. This pretend victimhood does not work when entire non-Muslim communities are continuously wiped out from different parts of the world. Every symbol of Buddhism has been wiped off from Afghanistan or Pakistan today. After the partition, Bangladesh had a significant Buddhist population in CHT along with Hindus. It does not take an Einstein to know what's happened to their numbers.

Yezidis were burned alive, given away as sex slaves by ISIS; forcefully circumcised, and murdered by very normal Islamic neighbours - these were not radicals but people they thought they are safe with.

Save the "Muslims are the biggest victims" tripe for the Pakistani forum.

Usersunny

Country flag
I don't understand what are you talking,and where did you find that i support Islamist.I am talking about wahhabis and raafidis extremists,who in the name of protecting religion have killed more muslims.Even united states,and many international organisation recorded the killings of muslims by militants.Also,there are muslims groups like peshmerga who fought against isis.Many Muslim countries also fought against isis.Indian Islamic scholars themselves issue fatwa against terrorism.As for Afghanistan,pakistan excavation is going on to unearth the Buddhist heritage.Every group has committed evil deed,it was white Christian who committed holocaust,crusades and inquisition.If you have some problem and hatred for muslims.I cannot help,but i have many Buddhist friends,and we give importance to friendship and love not man made division called religion.

notaname

Country flag

angryIndian

Country flag
Friends,
I found it disturbing that a few of these Camp Hebron (NSCN IM base camp) druggies are running vlogging channels and they have not been banned by Youtube. What is the government doing regarding this?

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Friends,
I found it disturbing that a few of these Camp Hebron (NSCN IM base camp) druggies are running vlogging channels and they have not been banned by Youtube. What is the government doing regarding this?
Gov is sleeping seen alot of nagaland guys with guns and all vlogging I think our gov sm watch is just very weak

tomthounaojam

Country flag
Source: The Sangai Express

Imphal, February 22 2023: One S/S Sergeant Major of Manipur Naga People's Front (MNPF) who was allegedly involved in the Sehken ambush of November 13, 2021 has been arrested by a combined team of 4th Assam Rifles and Special Commando Unit, Khabeisoi.

Notably, five AR jawans including one Commanding officer, his wife and a minor son were killed in the ambush that took place at S Sehken village, Singhat sub-division, Churachandpur district on November 13, 2021 .

Four other AR jawans were also injured in the ambush.

MNPF S/S Sergeant Major Momo Jamir (36) s/o late Bendang Tushi of Chingmeirong East was arrested by the combined team during a frisking and checking exercise at Yaingangpokpi Tata Magic parking at around 3.30 pm today.

He allegedly disclosed that he was involved in several ambushes on Central security forces including the S Sehken ambush.

The Momo Jamir has been handed over to the Superintendent, NIA Imphal Branch.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Arunachal Pradesh Police in an operation busts an insurgent camp belonging to the Eastern Naga National Government (ENNG) in Changlang District. Op was led by Changlang SP Mihin Gambo and SIT SP Rohit Rajbir Singh.
1677172564176.png
1677172571968.png
1677172599134.png
1677172607140.png

tomthounaojam

Country flag
Yeah, these are mostly started by these people, who are aliens from Myanmar staying in Manipur illegally and increasing unnatural growth rate of certain community populations. They said it is peaceful, but were caught on camera carrying Aks (Type-56) and burning houses.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles