North East Security Watch

BlackViking

Country flag
@Op Kahuta you are a fairly new member and i assume you are here to learn. Believing in goodwill from you I expect that you, as well as everyone else, never put blind faith on any person, much less on an organisation. IA is a professional organisation, no doubt about it, but keep in mind it is made up of individual human beings and we tend to make mistakes, irrational decisions, etc many times. IA, or any military/paramilitary force, are bound to do wrong things sometimes and it is always good to accept one's wrongdoings. Fake encounters or HRVs are true as also is fake reporting and exaggeration of the same. I hope you learn new things from people here and be flexible in understanding. IA is not a product of asmaani kitaab so that whatever it does is always right.

On another note people in border regions often get hysterical under AFSPA because of a sense of "being under the thumb" but people need to realise that there is something wrong for which AFSPA was created and imposed and until that thing is not reolved things can not be normal. People need to grow a thick skin.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Did the Assam rifles kill the terrorists cmdr or something for there to be a revenge attack? I hope the HM allows complete decimating action against these terrorists. I have been quite disturbed and sad by seeing so many of our soldiers attaining veergati recently.
You have stood up against China. Do you think they would take it lying down?

If you would have taken the punch lying down in Galwan, in Sikkim, in AP, it would have not happened. But now they would try to create unrest in NE. Their political tool is not much effective till now, so the next step is their armed tool.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Looks like ops are in full swing

I wish there was a way to know the chaos that RAW is causing in Xitler's kingdom. That's where the root of all this mess is. Unless we make a mess out of their internal faultlines, things won't change.

It is not about the money but the fragility. India has been in public news and people know that domestic terrorism is an issue in some parts of the country. But PRC is not used to this since CCP censors everything. There has to be a way to upend their censors and let the news of troubles reach all the people. It will open a Pandora's Box for the CCP.

JBH22

Demographic invasion of India from the North East
Mushrooming madarsas, indoctrination at Pakistan sponsored Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) camps (156 known camps) in Bangladesh and pumping in of counterfeit currency in the region are all indicators that insurgency is once again raising its ugly head and is likely to acquire serious dimensions if not checked, controlled and contained speedily, timely and adequately. ISI is taking full advantage of uncertain situation in Nepal, law of jungle states of northern UP bordering Nepal, Bihar and ..
Don't forget Sharjeel Imam words of cutting siliguri corridor. We need to have an adversarial relationship with Banglu and friendly relationship with Burma.
It is a matter before these buggers start fighting India and creating trouble for security forces. Of note, it was
First Published in print issue of Indian Defence Review (Vol 22.2) Apr-Jun, 2007

Read more at:
http://www.indiandefencereview.com/news/demographic-invasion-of-india-from-the-north-east/

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Can anyone from the local bring in the perspective how did the various rebel groups formed in the NE?
It's hard to say for solid buy just word of mouth would qualify.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Assam: Land Mafia Nazrul Islam tries to escape custody after snatching a pistol, gets shot by police

View attachment 120942

Hope he has a speedy recovery

View attachment 120943
He should have been executed then and there. Such waste of resources just to be called a "good boy" by the USA and the UK...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles