North East Security Watch

scatterStorm

Country flag
It seems the location of the attack is pretty close to the Myanmar border.
I guess the militants would have already fled across the border. Nothing good will ever come with this open border policy. :mad2:
We have done cross-border ops in Myanmar as well. This is not the first time we will do this. But I am hoping that we should make good use of army's aviation brigade.

Myanmar, Bangladesh, Nepal and Bhutan. These states are all under CCP control. Its a matter of time when the battle begins, there leadership will go in CCPs "chatrachaya".

BreathOfAnnhilation

Country flag
It has all CCP written over it. To me IMHO is another signal from CCP. Xi was re-elected a day earlier. Its a signal that our country's leadership is "fragile", why? Because our people are driven by emotions and lack rationality. One thing needs to be made very clear that All tri forces must be given autonomy to deal with whatever way they want if national security is at risk.

North East is a fragile outback. If our own people feel foreign in our country, lack of infrastructure, jobs or resources for basic needs are not met, they will seek a new leadership. This major flaw will then be used up against us.

That's what Ajit Doval is trying to teach our leadership, that our country's dependence on political leadership and religion is so much that any malicious state could create a sense of "hysteria" by just killing a god-damn political leader, a religious leader and you will see our country burn.

In fact, if somebody "cuts off a head of a cow, toss it on the middle of the road in a Hindu dominant block, and you will see religious fools going wild and killing a few muzzies", very easy to burn up a city.

A "national security posture" is required, where when the need of an all out offensive or defensive posture is necessary then a posture is set nationwide. Our methods of being a "reactive force" is back biting us.
^^If it's that easy to burn the country, then what are the police doing? We have a colonial structured police which is meant to dealt situations like rioting etc with extreme force. Then why does it appear that police are totally helpless whether it's the Delhi riots or the current riots in Maharashtra? We desperately need some police reforms to solve this problem.

Moreover, Internal security is not the job of the army. It should be the job of CAPF. Army should orient and focus on fighting PLA and Pakis both. Long term counter insurgency operations will lead to fatigue and drop in morale of the army. It may also lead to tunnel and myopic vision leading to over reliance on Special forces for everything.

Tbh we all need to ask ourselves, why hasn't Central armed police forces been empowered enough to deal with the insurgency in India. Whether it's naxals, J&K, North East etc etc. What has put bound their hands? I think we really need to re look training, command structure, equipment and intelligence wrt to CAPF to ensure army doesn't get bogged down doing CT/COIN operations.

Knowitall

Waiting for cuckendra to explain how 2019 strike is the only military achievement in Indian history and how can milk it for the next 50 years while fooling the janta by saying sab changa si.

India needs to have a extremely proactive stance against terror orgs.

You don't wait for them to hit you you hit then furst and end them on the spot. Yaha mithai baat lo bas.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag

Waiting for cuckendra to explain how 2019 strike is the only military achievement in Indian history and how can milk it for the next 50 years while fooling the janta by saying sab changa si.

India needs to have a extremely proactive stance against terror orgs.

You don't wait for them to hit you you hit then furst and end them on the spot. Yaha mithai baat lo bas.
Come on man, let's not use that language for the good PM. He is a man with strong intent and good heart for the country and has proven it more than dozens of times in his 22+ years of politics.

Before Modi Ji, there used to be graduation ceremony blasts for terrorists graduating from Naxal and Jihad universities. Sure the progress has been slower than expected but PM Modi Ji's administration was the one that actually took the political narrative here. Yes, they have milked it, as they should and yes, we want more action.

But let's respect the man for raising the political level in India. We will avenge this attack. We have done more revenge attacks in the last 7 years than we did ever. Could you have imagined any strike during the UPA rule? Impossible! The UPA CMs were just doing terror tourism & doing 'strongest condemnations' while writing dossiers to Pakistan and MoUs with the CCP.

It seems you have forgotten what India was like between 2004-2014, which is why you say this in anger and passion.

Operation All Out, Myanmar strike, and many other (undisclosed) operations. There's a freaking reason why our troops are at the bleeding edge of real-life combat capabilities compared to the PLA soyboys or even Paki morons who get taken down by TTP, BLA, BRA, TLP, and all other possible combinations of English letters.

This attack was, as highlighted, a CCP-driven one. A Colonel was taken down; mark my words - the army will retaliate with fury.

Israel also faces this daily. The key is, never to give up and hit back with double the ferocity.

I am just very interested to know whether RAW/IB/MI does some sabotage inside China as well or not. While our agents may not be native Indians, there are enough disgruntled Chinese who hate the CCP apart from the much-known Tibetans and Uyghurs.

Even Hans are not a monolithic entity and several harbour tremendous hate and grudges against the CCP. It is just a matter of time to respond.

Something tells me that the recent report of 10 consecutive blasts in China were not 'accidents'.

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Come on man, let's not use that language for the good PM. He is a man with strong intent and good heart for the country and has proven it more than dozens of times in his 22+ years of politics.

Before Modi Ji, there used to be graduation ceremony blasts for terrorists graduating from Naxal and Jihad universities. Sure the progress has been slower than expected but PM Modi Ji's administration was the one that actually took the political narrative here. Yes, they have milked it, as they should and yes, we want more action.

But let's respect the man for raising the political level in India. We will avenge this attack. We have done more revenge attacks in the last 7 years than we did ever. Could you have imagined any strike during the UPA rule? Impossible! The UPA CMs were just doing terror tourism & doing 'strongest condemnations' while writing dossiers to Pakistan and MoUs with the CCP.

It seems you have forgotten what India was like between 2004-2014, which is why you say this in anger and passion.

Operation All Out, Myanmar strike, and many other (undisclosed) operations. There's a freaking reason why our troops are at the bleeding edge of real-life combat capabilities compared to the PLA soyboys or even Paki morons who get taken down by TTP, BLA, BRA, TLP, and all other possible combinations of English letters.

This attack was, as highlighted, a CCP-driven one. A Colonel was taken down; mark my words - the army will retaliate with fury.

Israel also faces this daily. The key is, never to give up and hit back with double the ferocity.

I am just very interested to know whether RAW/IB/MI does some sabotage inside China as well or not. While our agents may not be native Indians, there are enough disgruntled Chinese who hate the CCP apart from the much-known Tibetans and Uyghurs.

Even Hans are not a monolithic entity and several harbour tremendous hate and grudges against the CCP. It is just a matter of time to respond.

Something tells me that the recent report of 10 consecutive blasts in China were not 'accidents'.

Those 10 blasts were no accident for sure. RAW has in the past played a lot of dirty games and is playing them still upon batsoup eaters and goatf3ckers. It has learned from the best i.e cia and mossad and learned from its mistakes in the past too. And something tells me this will initiate the same response by RAW in china again. If they can fund terrorists over here,.we can do the same to them over there. But this cowardly proxy attack by them just shows how much of a threat they consider us to be and that's a good thing. Of all the psychological warfare that the chene bots are doing on sm with all those fake pics and videos of our army, India has the most psychological impact on that mf. Otherwise why go thru with all this when they say they can defeat us anytime? And also the fact that the present pm ain't anything like his predecessors who will not only allow our lands to be taken but also attack with full force if need be only emboldens the fact that china is scared more than us.
edit: But yes I will agree to this he needs to be more aggressive and proactive with both china and pak(diplomatically and military) and just like they don't want us to have a breathing room with all their terror attacks here we should return the favor and actually not give them the breathing room. War is always a dirty game and we have to embrace it. Only difference is those mf are fighting for an ideology and religion while we are fighting for our sovereignty and integrity.

Last edited:

tomthounaojam

Country flag
North East is a fragile outback. If our own people feel foreign in our country, lack of infrastructure, jobs or resources for basic needs are not met, they will seek a new leadership. This major flaw will then be used up against us.

That's what Ajit Doval is trying to teach our leadership, that our country's dependence on political leadership and religion is so much that any malicious state could create a sense of "hysteria" by just killing a god-damn political leader, a religious leader and you will see our country burn.

In fact, if somebody "cuts off a head of a cow, toss it on the middle of the road in a Hindu dominant block, and you will see religious fools going wild and killing a few muzzies", very easy to burn up a city.

A "national security posture" is required, where when the need of an all out offensive or defensive posture is necessary then a posture is set nationwide. Our methods of being a "reactive force" is back biting us.
What you have written is quite valid. Compared to the rest of the country tho we are still a poor country some NE states truly lack development on many fronts tho huge potentials are there. Many youths from NE basically travelled to other parts of the states for work, they are not illiterate but rather semi-skill to highly skilled people but lack of opp here they move to cities for a better life and that is one of the crux of the problem cause lack of jobs here will surely gonna create illegal means cause one has to eat.
Hence, IMHO government of India
1) Make a very strict law especially for Mongloid features of India that racial discriminations among them will severely punish, make them feel we are one and this will make us proud of who we are.
2) All central sponsored projects should be strictly monitored by a third party to audit where the money is spent, many projects get stall because of corruptions.
3) Make increase in central representation so that people from NE feel are more presented, the populations ration national seat will always going to make us a huge disadvantage cause of small populations.
4) Talk to many civil societies to hear their concern and try to solve, this will give a sense of the government is listening.
5) Removed AFSPA IMHO it should be removed from 90% of state but keep only near border area as it is pretty much no man land and most people who are tresspassing will be only having ill intentions, AFSPA make us feel we are suppressed. Once this AFSPA remove I telling you people will have more respect of armed forces and the goverment because a sense of abritary power is removed.
Yes, religion is a huge factor in ur country and also our biggest drawback, the neighbors know these and always playing with it. I believe, we need to change this attitude because the biggest threat to our nation is not from out side but also inside, and we must stand united than ever before with two nuclear armed neighbors trying to destroyed us. Unity in diversity should be our hallmark of this nation.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
5) Removed AFSPA IMHO it should be removed from 90% of state but keep only near border area as it is pretty much no man land and most people who are tresspassing will be only having ill intentions, AFSPA make us feel we are suppressed. Once this AFSPA remove I telling you people will have more respect of armed forces and the goverment because a sense of abritary power is removed.
Yes, religion is a huge factor in our country and also our biggest drawback, the neighbors know these and always playing with it. I believe, we need to change this attitude because the biggest threat to our nation is not from outside but also inside, and we must stand united than ever before with two nuclear-armed neighbors trying to destroy us. Unity in diversity should be our hallmark of this nation.
Brother, I 100% agree with all your points except the one about AFSPA.

But removing AFSPA is a big ask. AFSPA gives the military the powers it needs to fight militancy in the state. I know it is not a nice feeling, especially when you see the other states not having them. Tell me honestly; how come the militant groups hold so much sway in some parts of Manipur and almost completely like a shadow in Nagaland? Without AFSPA, the military would be hamstrung. Militant groups would falsely accuse troops of violations, use a mix of victim cards and covert attacks against them and they won't be able to retaliate. And this will create more frustration in the forces, leading to more aggression towards the state's common people, which will create more fear and alienation.

Do you want this cycle to repeat?

I may sound like a selfish person from your view since Sikkim does not have AFSPA, but that is because we never created a situation to invite AFSPA in the first place. As a border state, we are aware of the huge responsibility on our shoulders. We are not rich either and most of us work in tourism & travel or operate small agriculture or local trader businesses, but we can boast that we are the safest state in entire India in every way.

I have 2 brothers who serve the country in Army and Navy. As a person with family in the forces, I am telling you the POV of all the families who have sent their sons, brothers, fathers, uncles, nephews, etc. stationed in both the aforesaid states.

Without AFSPA, it will become crazy like the pre-AFSPA Kashmir in 1991. Pakistan with its tiny budget could mess Kashmir so badly. Imagine what would happen if AFSPA is removed and China ramps up support to PREPAK, PLAM, KCP, etc will do. You know what these lunatics are capable of turning the entire state into.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
@tomthounaojam It is my ultimate wish to see all the 7+1 sister states to be integrated completely with the rest of India. In my view, any Indian from any part of India should be able to live freely, happily, and peacefully in any state. A Manipuri has the same rights to buy a house, work, and live in Rajasthan as much as a Tamil has the right to buy a house in Nagaland and live.

Please make no mistake - I know the discrimination that you are talking about though personally I never encountered it (surprisingly, even in Delhi, where I spent a lot of my childhood due to my father's job). I have seen what you are talking about and what you face.

But with China involved here, the brothers and sisters of Manipur and Nagaland will have to be a little bit more patient before AFSPA is fully removed. Otherwise your beautiful home state will become like Kashmir of 90s.

tomthounaojam

Country flag
Brother, I 100% agree with all your points except the one about AFSPA.

But removing AFSPA is a big ask. AFSPA gives the military the powers it needs to fight militancy in the state. I know it is not a nice feeling, especially when you see the other states not having them. Tell me honestly; how come the militant groups hold so much sway in some parts of Manipur and almost completely like a shadow in Nagaland? Without AFSPA, the military would be hamstrung. Militant groups would falsely accuse troops of violations, use a mix of victim cards and covert attacks against them and they won't be able to retaliate. And this will create more frustration in the forces, leading to more aggression towards the state's common people, which will create more fear and alienation.

Do you want this cycle to repeat?

I may sound like a selfish person from your view since Sikkim does not have AFSPA, but that is because we never created a situation to invite AFSPA in the first place. As a border state, we are aware of the huge responsibility on our shoulders. We are not rich either and most of us work in tourism & travel or operate small agriculture or local trader businesses, but we can boast that we are the safest state in entire India in every way.

I have 2 brothers who serve the country in Army and Navy. As a person with family in the forces, I am telling you the POV of all the families who have sent their sons, brothers, fathers, uncles, nephews, etc. stationed in both the aforesaid states.

Without AFSPA, it will become crazy like the pre-AFSPA Kashmir in 1991. Pakistan with its tiny budget could mess Kashmir so badly. Imagine what would happen if AFSPA is removed and China ramps up support to PREPAK, PLAM, KCP, etc will do. You know what these lunatics are capable of turning the entire state into.
It is okay to have disagreement we live in a democracy and okay to share different opinions.
If not removed than we need to make amendment to the Act,
Sikkim and NE have a very different history, perhaps that is reason we have different, opinions which is absotuley fine. In Manipur, there are reports of least 1000+ cases of encounter and some are deem fake encounter by the Suprme counrt of India. Yes, we need to support our troops 100% there is no denying in that and even many people from NE have joined and made the supreme sacrifice. But then, there are some who need to be punish for the act they have done, the lack of accountaintablity is one problem. I have a dear one who brother was shot dead by a combined forces of state and military and it was annouced fake ecounter by the Supreme court and need to be investigated and punish but still nothing so far, that is one of mood of suppression I was telling you.
Honestly these militant groups are mostly left wing in their ideology which perfectly suit a communist China, but also remember just because we look like Chinese doesn't mean we like Chinese hehe.

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It is okay to have disagreement we live in a democracy and okay to share different opinions.
If not removed than we need to make amendment to the Act,
Sikkim and NE have a very different history, perhaps that is reason we have different, opinions which is absotuley fine. In Manipur, there are reports of least 1000+ cases of encounter and some are deem fake encounter by the Suprme counrt of India. Yes, we need to support our troops 100% there is no denying in that and even many people from NE have joined and made the supreme sacrifice. But then, there are some who need to be punish for the act they have done, the lack of accountaintablity is one problem. I have a dear one who brother was shot dead by a combined forces of state and military and it was annouced fake ecounter by the Supreme court and need to be investigated and punish but still nothing so far, that is one of mood of suppression I was telling you.
Honestly these militant groups are mostly left wing in their ideology which perfectly suit a communist China, but also remember just because we look like Chinese doesn't mean we like Chinese hehe.
So u mean to say a fake encounter was done by the military? The same military who has sworn to protect the citizens of the nation and made countless Supreme sacrifices to protect our freedom? Sorry but I don't buy it. Can you please share me the case which SC took up? And I am seriously against removing AFSPA. This will only cause more chaos and death like it happened with kashmir in 90s. It's necessary that this act stays cuz God forbid if the same were to happen in NE like in Kashmir, we need the army to protect us.I have some disagreements with goi abt how they are dealing with natsec but I trust my armed forces blindly and completely and I take no doubt in their intentions and capabilities to protect us and the nation.

Last edited:

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So u mean to say a fake encounter was done by the military? The same military who has sworn to protect the citizens of the nation and made countless Supreme sacrifices to protect our freedom? Sorry but I don't buy it. Can you please share me the case which SC took up? And I am seriously against removing AFSPA. This will only cause more chaos and death like it happened with kashmir in 90s. It's necessary that this act stays cuz God forbid if the same were to happen in NE like in Kashmir, we need the army to protect us.I have some disagreements with goi abt how they are dealing with natsec but I trust my armed forces blindly and completely and I take no doubt in their intentions and capabilities to protect us and the nation.
And SC has always in the past had grudges against the military like this widening of char dham road for BrahMos transport. So it won't surprise me if the judges tried to get revenge on them by making false accusations.

tomthounaojam

Country flag
So u mean to say a fake encounter was done by the military? The same military who has sworn to protect the citizens of the nation and made countless Supreme sacrifices to protect our freedom? Sorry but I don't buy it. Can you please share me the case which SC took up? And I am seriously against removing AFSPA. This will only cause more chaos and death like it happened with kashmir in 90s. It's necessary that this act stays cuz God forbid if the same were to happen in NE like in Kashmir, we need the army to protect us.I may not trust the goi in the fullest but I trust my armed forces blindly and completely and I take no doubt in their intentions and capabilities to protect us and the nation.
Do you think all of us are terrorists then? How old are you and how long have to stay in a conflict area? It is okay to have an opinion and express a view but don't get a one-sided view, Many people from here are also killed in J&K, Naxal-infested areas, and even abroad and made the supreme sacrifice for the nation. Your understanding of the NE is just negligible. I said we should support 100% of the armed force, but bad things happen.
"In July 2016, in a landmark order, the Supreme Court had asked for the investigation of the 1,528 cases of alleged fake encounters in Manipur, over the last 20 years. That decision of the judiciary, in response to a petition filed by Imphal-based Human Rights Alert (HRA) and Extrajudicial Execution Victim Families Association (EEVFAM) in 2012, is also a validation of the reality of occurrences of extra-judicial killings in the north-eastern state. The EEVFAM is a registered trust having as its members wives and mothers of persons whom they say have been extra-judicially executed by the Manipur Police and the security forces (mainly the Assam Rifles and the Army)."
source

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Brother NE is not like kashmir , number one .
Then afspa ,however necessary indeed leads to HR violations in kashmir and in other places , thereby oversight of civilian courts is a necessity !
Army cannot be given clean chit , we are not like china where they exercise absolute power , you become too harsh on locals , you end up aleanating them , do you realize how hard it's to govern a disturbed area ?
I don't like giving example of mughals ,but they too left the locals alone after any rebellion etc was pacified , they didnt go on a rampage spree as many would like to believe .
Saddam killed hundreds nay thousands of Kurds , at the end he could not pacify the area

Last edited:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
If not removed than we need to make amendment to the Act, Sikkim and NE have a very different history, perhaps that is reason we have different, opinions which is absotuley fine. In Manipur, there are reports of least 1000+ cases of encounter and some are deem fake encounter by the Suprme counrt of India. Yes, we need to support our troops 100% there is no denying in that and even many people from NE have joined and made the supreme sacrifice. But then, there are some who need to be punish for the act they have done, the lack of accountaintablity is one problem. I have a dear one who brother was shot dead by a combined forces of state and military and it was annouced fake ecounter by the Supreme court and need to be investigated and punish but still nothing so far, that is one of mood of suppression I was telling you.

Honestly these militant groups are mostly left-wing in their ideology which perfectly suits a communist China, but also remember just because we look like Chinese doesn't mean we like Chinese hehe.
I am truly sorry for your brother! Did not know that. Will pray that your family and friends get justice.

Manipuris are far more good-looking than Chinese. I am a Bhutia so yes, I have "pahari" look or an east Asian appearance as well so I can understand what you mean. The rest of India is changing. Delhi might take a little while due to the egoistic nature of people there, but other states are getting better and better.

tomthounaojam

Country flag
Then afspa ,however necessary indeed leads to HR violations in kashmir and in other places , thereby oversight of civilian courts is a necessity !
Army cannot be given clean chit , we are not like china where they exercise absolute power , you become too harsh on locals , you end up aleanating them , do you realize how hard it's to govern a disturbed area ?
Indeed, very much. Here a Muslim sells beef to a Christian, Christian cook and Hindu eat it, that is just the reality. I am trying to bring a perspective from here and start accusing of something not knowing from ground reality is very sad.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
This is pure CCP-supplied ammo. We should do something seriously damaging to the commie bat-munchers. Five of our heroes lost their lives in a targeted assassination/ambush. Killing a few operatives in the state will do nothing. RAW should raise hell in PRC for this. They want to play it dirty - we should show them how it is done.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Indeed, very much. Here a Muslim sells beef to a Christian, Christian cook and Hindu eat it, that is just the reality. I am trying to bring a perspective from here and start accusing of something not knowing from ground reality is very sad.
I realise it brother , you are probably only memebr from a NE state here .

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I don't like giving example of mughals ,but they too left the locals alone after any rebellion etc was pacified , they didnt go on a rampage spree as many would like to believe .
Saddam killed hundreds nee thousands of Kurds , at the end he could not pacify the area
Then what do you suggest? This is a first high-level attack but several local Manipuri officers die in ambushes by these scumbags that our so-called national media does not cover.

Without AFSPA, our jawans would be sitting ducks for CCP-funded all out war.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles