North East - Developments & Debate

DivineLight

I wonder what can a leader do with incompetent military advisers/officers and outdated military hardware.

Fyi, most of our armed forces still using INSAS rifle.

Also decades of infrastructure negligence. They don't even have proper roads to traverse that area. Unless something 'terrible' happens, don't expect any action from GoI irrespective of political party.

mandestiny

Country flag
I wonder what can a leader do with incompetent military advisers/officers and outdated military hardware.

Also decades of infrastructure negligence. They don't even have proper roads to traverse that area. Unless something 'terrible' happens, don't expect any action from GoI irrespective of political party.
In this way we are going to loose our land.

IndianYonko

Country flag

Don't cover the incompetent.

DivineLight

7 years.

And If this the excuse then make Pappu PM. Basically both are sucking up. Koi thode nkhre k baad koi pyaar se.
I am not defending Modi here, dude. Why should it have to revolve around Modi everytime?

We are living in democracy. Lol. Modi is not military strategist/defence expert/intelligence sleuth. For his part, he authorized buliding whatever infra we have in NE now.

IndianYonko

Country flag
I am not defending Modi here, dude. Why should it have to revolve around Modi everytime?
I was targeting entire regime. Not just Modi. Modi is just face of it.

We are living in democracy. Lol. Modi is not military strategist/defence expert/intelligence sleuth. For his part, he authorized buliding whatever infra we have in NE now.
What is this fascination with binaries.
--- Solved Kashmir then can let Bengal Burn
--- Got Ram Mandir then can ignore Namaz in Badrinath
--- FDI is coming then can ignore Dalal protest
--- Infra is being pushed then can ignore the law and order in northeast

DivineLight

I was targeting entire regime. Not just Modi. Modi is just face of it.
Define regime.

What is this fascination with binaries.
--- Solved Kashmir then can let Bengal Burn
--- Got Ram Mandir then can ignore Namaz in Badrinath
--- FDI is coming then can ignore Dalal protest
--- Infra is being pushed then can ignore the law and order in northeast
There is no binary here.

PM - Advisors - Generals

Infra - Modern Weapons

Now put everything you complaining about in each category.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Twitter is filled with mizos post.

I know they detest assam but the intensity of hatred for both assam and India is too much.
Twitter's isn't really representatives of anything, most people who are on twitter have a particular agenda, u will mostly see Politicians, party workers, PR departments employed folks, NGO workers, writers, news reporter, representatives etc on twitter.

They aren't your common citizens and they no where reflect the mood of the public, they can only create a localised social perception.

There is a reason for this too, Twitter is a place where any irrelevant smuchk could get attention and feel important on the other hand this may not have been possible in the real world. Online u can create a whole other personality.

Raaakisazih

Country flag
True this is not just assam hatered but also hinduphobia and hinduhatered.Its christian nazis of mizo vs hindus.This must be used to remove art 371 in mizoram
Why have we pampered them so much hindus can't live there hindus can't propagate their religion how will our religion grow we are a global minority and soon we will be minority in india too

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why have we pampered them so much hindus can't live there hindus can't propagate their religion how will our religion grow we are a global minority and soon we will be minority in india too
Only solution is hindu evangelism at grand scale and use of government system to spread hinduism make indian embassy mission a facilitator for hinduism promotion and apostasy law in india.

Raaakisazih

Country flag
Only solution is hindu evangelism at grand scale and use of government system to spread hinduism make indian embassy mission a facilitator for hinduism promotion and apostasy law in india.
But we don't have money resources reach and india is a secular nation reee we should have started hindu evangelism in 1970s itself when Christians were harassing bru hindus in mizoram North east needs hinduism more than anything right now or this infighting will be a serious headache for us

doreamon

Country flag
In case nyone wanted to read Tweet of bharadwaj for which FIR has been lodged by governer swaraj husband of sushma swaraj
.. Cant say how authentic these infos are . Now twitter acn of bharadwaj speaks has been deleted

1971ftw

Country flag
There is something VERY fishy with the number of mizos in every social media .

YouTube is now filled with church evangelist channels spreading miso version , every website is filled with them .

And many many separatist users , I suspect another Pakistani IT Cell at play just like TN Twitter drama

1971ftw

Country flag
Ok most of us are a nutral party in this , we all know everyone hates everyone in NE , Assam is just as xenophobic as mizos, maybe not as openly but still fact remains this needs a nutral eye of events

Right now all Im seeing are Mizo sources that down right sound like propaganda , so I recommend we take a case study of inconsistency with the Mizo version , that way we might atleast know what is going on

Can we start with this

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles