North East - Developments & Debate

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I knew about their visa system and all.
Can't they be just merged , I know it's very idiotic but what is this chull of making every territory a state ?
I won't ever say that preposterous thing in my cleverness ( mental breakdowns ), what is your solution then , I am all for going in all guns blazing but does mudisahah have that thing in them , clearly they don't , the way they do things half heartedly , who can we say anything to ?
Kek entire NE was know as Assam during 1962 after breaking it became 7 smaller states. Even now Kukis want their own state and Bodos want their own.
The aim should be to mix em up with Indian conciseness while maintaing their cultural Identity

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Ok I concede that the statment calling for giving away land of assam was in a moment of exceptional flash of cleverness ( read mental frustration ) assam has been vital for India's policy in that region since ancient era.
Read about kamrupa , it was a province under both Maurya's and Gupta's.
Assam should first of all give more forces , next time they go to remove any encroached land.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Kek entire NE was know as Assam during 1962 after breaking it became 7 smaller states. Even now Kukis want their own state and Bodos want their own.
The aim should be to mix em up with Indian conciseness while maintaing their cultural Identity
Yes , assam nagaland nefa tripura and manipur.
To be precise.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Ok I concede that the statment calling for giving away land of assam was in a moment of exceptional flash of cleverness ( read mental frustration ) assam has been vital for India's policy in that region since ancient era.
Read about kamrupa , it was a province under both Maurya's and Gupta's.
Assam should first of all give more forces , next time they go to remove any encroached land.
Kamrupa (Pragjyotisha) was never under Mauryas & Gupta's perse

Bhai tum jake abhi suto , rat bhar uloo ki tareh jagega to galat salet hi to likhega, so jao bhai , gf/biwi ko pakro aur gud nite

Stalingrad

Sahi keh raho bhai , koi gf biwi nai hai lekin.
View attachment 102028
View attachment 102029ye dono naksa bahut confuse karta hai
Afaik, Kamarupa was for most part independent of any other empire like Gandhar (which changed hands throughout) and Pandya/Chola territory which never made it into Mauryan Empire but acknowledged their suzerainty. Also, Kamrupa had Hinduism infused with local animist traditions and remained a Shakta stronghold unlike other independent players like Chola/Pandya territory which switched between Vaishnava-Shaiva traditions with time. Same with Gandhar which was Hindu-Buddhist and Zoroastrian acc to the patronage of rulers.
So if vassalage is considered, yes. Strict borders, nope. It wasn't a part of Mauryan Empire which went till BD only.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
All this debate of territorial extent of Mauryan or gupta empires to decide indianness of a region is pointless and counterproductive.
We don't derive our nationhood from these empires.
We should counter any attempts that do so.

What matters is the civilisational concept of Bharath and it's description as the land between Himalayas and the ocean

EarthCitizen

Country flag
Whatever had happened yesterday between mizoram and assam was unfortunate .GOI must intervene and resolve the issue between 2 states

But I smell some kind of conspiracy here .I think those 6 assam police jawan who died yesterday were not killed by mizo police,I think they might have been killed by some mizo militas because I have seen many videos in which some civilians from mizoram were holding guns . These militants might have taken the advantage of cross firing and killed those 6 policemen .

So it can be possiblity that it was preplanned.

DocK

Country flag
View attachment 102009

Mizoram has accused Assam of firing tear gas and grenades first.
Let us for a moment agree that Assam police that was surrounded by hostile civilians fired a Tear gas shell/ grenade.

1. Can Police not use NON LETHAL force to disperse civilians that can be dangerous?
2. Does the use on NON LETHAL crowd control means give sanction to Mizoram Police to use LMG on any other force let alone a brother force?
3 Why were Both Sides armed this way? Did Assam Police really carry Tear Gas Grenade to a supposed peaceful meeting? Why fire on a police force that is for all intent and purpose surrounded and under seige?

Maharashtra and Karnataka has boundary issue since their creation but it has never been police on police action to my knowledge.

What is needed in my opinion is a Neutral Supreme Court monitored Investigation of all parties involved that has a deadline of no more than 15 days. The resulting (even preliminary) results should lead to CBI probe and Swift Harsh punishment to all Officers found guilty. This will prevent future incidents where police officers do wrong deeds to please political masters.

Raaakisazih

Country flag
May be this fueled by chinzez , not sure but seems to create pressure on India via NE states to clear pressure in ladakh.

In these situations we will never grow or grow like tortoise. We are surrounded by enemies.
If this was done by china then it raises serious question on our intelligence setup in North east states if china bleeds us we will bleed china that should happen but our spineless leaders don't want to do that

mandestiny

Country flag
If this was done by china then it raises serious question on our intelligence setup in North east states if china bleeds us we will bleed china that should happen but our spineless leaders don't want to do that
Right, if u cant uproot 2 tents then how can we expect spine from our leaders.

That's why i have seen many people leaving India to settle outside. If u ask them they will say no faith on govt. How do you feel u r a nuclear power and losing our lands.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles