North East - Developments & Debate

Cheran

Country flag
Yes, there have been violent protests, burning in NE.

But this is something else all together & it is more sinister.

Expect lots of fake news, disinformation etc as the standoff with CCP continues.

Infiltration of militant groups into the side that opened fire cannot be ruled out as well.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Mere bandhuon , zormathanga aka mizoram cm was part of higher echelon of mizo national front an insurgency group , which operated from east pakistan in 60s for years .
In 86 after peace accord , laldanga became the cm aka leader of Mizo national front .
Zormathanga was his secretary , later he became cm in 2018 , his party is supported by bjp

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Nitin Gokhale
=========
Those shocked by the killing of six policemen in a clash with their Mizoram counterparts in Assam’s Barak Valley will be astonished to know that 36 years ago as many as 28 policemen were killed in a similar clash on the Assam-Nagaland border at Merapani.
https://t.co/3p4tdrn6om?amp=1

Carving out of smaller states from the undivided territory of Assam led to this situation. So there are Assam-Nagaland, Assam-Meghalaya, Assam-Mizoram and Assam-Arunachal Pradesh boundary disputes that still simmer in the region. The last such clash was in 2014.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Nitin Gokhale
=========
Those shocked by the killing of six policemen in a clash with their Mizoram counterparts in Assam’s Barak Valley will be astonished to know that 36 years ago as many as 28 policemen were killed in a similar clash on the Assam-Nagaland border at Merapani.
https://t.co/3p4tdrn6om?amp=1

Carving out of smaller states from the undivided territory of Assam led to this situation. So there are Assam-Nagaland, Assam-Meghalaya, Assam-Mizoram and Assam-Arunachal Pradesh boundary disputes that still simmer in the region. The last such clash was in 2014.

You see , gokhale is right.
Meghalaya , mizoram all were in insurgency grip.
Remember till 71 , nobody knew that east pak will go away
To calm down passions , these steps were taken.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Mere bandhuon , zormathanga aka mizoram cm was part of higher echelon of mizo national front an insurgency group , which operated from east pakistan in 60s for years .
In 86 after peace accord , laldanga became the cm aka leader of Mizo national front .
Zormathanga was his secretary , later he became cm in 2018 , his party is supported by bjp
Yup his (mizo cm)dp proved that he is using mizoram police to create chaos on the order from china he is a commie.Neda government in mizoram need to be dissolved and bjp must take back its support .Assam is right here time for akhand assam.

Vinash

Country flag
Is himanta biswa sharma a mole in bjp trying to create chaos in northeast and appease its scamgress commie masters or is this against christian nazi oppression against hindus in states near assam.
Instead of dealing with the issue internally, he's been overtly public tweeting about it non-stop.
I wouldn't rule out the chances of him being a mole.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Its not being papu but critical reasoning as in recent days after soros declare to take on modi large number of scamgress party big names especially from congress party working committie shifted their base to bjp and some got good portfolios eg himanta and pilot.Congress party are big scammers they know to affect modi popularity they need to be inside bjp and be a part of the government.But even modi is doing appeasement of christian nazi and islamofascists to win elections in kerala and j&k.Only way to save india is through hindu evangelism and apostasy law to protect hinduism
What bjp is doing is their business , if they are clueless & so stupid than its their problem

You doing unnecessary conjecture is the solution ?

Soros is doing what he intends to do

Nagaland Mizoram Meghalaya all have strong connections to foreign governments / NGOs / Christian groups . Nothing surprising here

Norway was hosting NSCN-IM leaders as guests lol

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
What bjp is doing is their business , if they are clueless & so stupid than its their problem

You doing unnecessary conjecture is the solution ?

Soros is doing what he intends to do

Nagaland Mizoram Meghalaya all have strong connections to foreign governments / NGOs / Christian groups . Nothing surprising here

Norway was hosting NSCN-IM leaders as guests lol
Mizoram cm is a former rebel

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Manipuris mostly Meiteis are staunch vaishnavites , try Hindu Manipuri food , my personal recommendation
Yes actually when I was in Kolkata a Manipuri couple and opened a restaurant nearby I used to go their often. Eventually I befirended theme and at first I was very surprised that they were Hindu than they pointed out to the Idol rack they had decorated in their kitchen.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Yes actually when I was in Kolkata a Manipuri couple and opened a restaurant nearby I used to go their often. Eventually I befirended theme and at first I was very surprised that they were Hindu than they pointed out to the Idol rack they had decorated in their kitchen.
There are many variations of Hinduism mixed with traditional beliefs unfortunately rampant Christian conversion support by both union and state governments since independence has wiped out most of them . Very sad

anyways oneday i was dining in a non vegetarian manipuri hotel , i was eating and then i notice a muzi family husband wife in burqa 3 kids all eating

Me i was like what the fuk

Pork is common in non vegetarian Manipuri hotels and i was eating that ☺

And the muzi family inspite of knowing that was eating there , i guess because in Manipuri hotels except for meat fish egg everything one can ask for any number of helpings , it is never refused .

Also authentic Manipuri food is very healthy kind of reminds me of South Korean japanese food

Last edited:

Stalingrad

Just redraw the boundary , those areas with mizo population in assam , give em to mizoram
2 week ago assam officials enters mizoram to destroy crops etc .
Assamese are picking fights with everyone it seems.
Even if that is the case, why should Assam make territorial concessions? There is absolutely no fucking law which mandates a said group has to reside within said boundaries. Any Indian can reside across any part of the Union, and the respective states have the responsibility to protect their ethnic minorities (which mostly belong to neighborhood, KPs being exception). This foolish fights are only making the legitimacy of constitution a farce. The Union has States in line with people's aspirations for easier administration. This is not Texas vs New Mexico kinda fights. States must gulp that shit that the Union is supreme before blowing each others brains using Snipers (yes,vids show Mizos carrying snipers).
As Porkykicker mentioned, Assam and Arunachal are keeping NE intact. Tripura and Manipur are WIP. While the rest can be considered gone. And I don't want more land under ILPs and shit. Fuckers shd learn to live under one identity -Indian, regardless of ethnicity which is just a marker one need to preserve.
If we now pressure Assam give up land, tmrw Nagas will ask for more land, no wonder if Khasis follow. Barak valley will have immense strain and will lead to fracture of Assam proper by church. Let the guy HBS handle it.
Assam shouldn't secede an inch,imo. Status quo should prevail.
We have seen many such heated scenes between KN-TN and frequently between TS and AP police too (on water issues tho). None ever fired a shot.
This is plain chutiyapan bound to be used by vested powers to their benefits.
Modi needn't tweet. International media will be baying for NE secession already if he did so.
Prez should call and give stern warning to both states. Loss of lives shouldn't be tolerated.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles