Nobel Peace Prize for Putin

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Before you get shocked, it is not yet true. But may be sometime in future on some other planet and in some other age!!

What do you think the committee would quote as accomplishments of this alpha-male to give him the Peace prize?

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Before you get shocked, it is not yet true. But may be sometime in future on some other planet and in some other age!!

What do you think the committee would quote as accomplishments of this alpha-male to give him the Peace prize?

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

amoy

I'd nominate Angela Merkel. But regrettably it goes to God-knows-what-it -is National Dialogue Quartet of Tunisia [emoji38]

~Tapa talks: Orange is the new black.~

jouni

Wow...male Crush anyone... Putin fan Boys Come out from the closet.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Well, if the creator of so much strife and global mess, Mr. Barak HUSSAIN Obama can be a recipient of that award, Putin is definitely a far better contender, having protected Ossetia, facilitating the Minsk agreement (actually putting gun at Chocolate sellers head), helping Syrians to fight ISIS.

But, then Nobel Peace Prize being run by a western interest group, I hardly think Putin to get it ever unless Europe shuns USA in near future!

Spindrift

He'd be more happy if someone gave him another Crimea :biggrin2:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
So the bias is all out again the not so Nobel committee supports Arab Spring and Jasmine whatever.

These maggots were quite happy when Whites were invading different nations and looting them, non of them stood for freedom of these nation neither acknowledge their fight for justice democracy and self rule. . Now they do not invade but encourage/sponsor mass movements to plant their proxies.

I bet they are also supporting many NGOs in India and that pimp called Arvind Kejriwal to create disorder and anarchy.

Last edited:

apple

So the bias is all out again the not so Nobel committee supports Arab Spring and Jasmine whatever.

These maggots were quite happy when Whites were invading different nations and looting them
You're aware the Nobel prize is mainly for science, etc... Who are these maggots and what does "Whites" invading and looting countries have to do with science?

Wow...male Crush anyone... Putin fan Boys Come out from the closet.
Maybe that poster, me (I'm apparently gay now) and The Mod who shan't be named should all get together for drinks ;-)

Can guarantee "Alpha male" Putin hasn't even had a non Russian woman. White, English speaking, sober guys have to fight off Russian girls off with a stick. We're at risk of getting ganged raped over there by Russian woman, desperate to get out of the s***hole known as Russia and away from Russian "Alpha males" like Putin.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
You're aware the Nobel prize is mainly for science, etc... Who are these maggots and what does "Whites" invading and looting countries have to do with science?

Maybe that poster, me (I'm apparently gay now) and The Mod who shan't be named should all get together for drinks ;-)

Can guarantee "Alpha male" Putin hasn't even had a non Russian woman. White, English speaking, sober guys have to fight off Russian girls off with a stick. We're at risk of getting ganged raped over there by Russian woman, desperate to get out of the s***hole known as Russia and away from Russian "Alpha males" like Putin.

Yea Obama was just one of those exceptions. o_O

Sameet2

Merkel is our own sonia gandhi . Stupid , corrupt and igorant !

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles