‘No sex, no food’ law passed in Afghanistan

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
OoE sir let me put it to a bit more keenly if the wife does what you just mentioned the hubby would just pull his AK and send her to haven for ever and get married again

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Let me rephrase. You've just p!ssed off your wife. Would you trust anything she cooks at the moment?
Sir majority crowd here have not been tormented by marriage yet. So they can't add much to that.
What do you do if you rub your wife the wrong way? Head to Mac?

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Let me rephrase. You've just p!ssed off your wife. Would you trust anything she cooks at the moment?
Well, you now very well that in those places the women learn to be totally submissive. There is just no alternative for her.

These women know that such behavior is "normal" and "expected" in their society and they need to put up with it.

Officer of Engineers

Professional
OoE sir let me put it to a bit more keenly if the wife does what you just mentioned the hubby would just pull his AK and send her to haven for ever and get married again
I will give strong odds that she will bash the hubby's head in with the frying pan before the 1st round is chambered.

However, let's think this through. You shot your wife. You're going to have trouble with your father-in-law.

Even if you get away from your in-laws, who would allow their daughter to marry you?

What do you do if you rub your wife the wrong way? Head to Mac?
I can cook. When my wife is mad at me, I cook her dinner. Otherwise, she wears the skimpiest of night gowns and not only am I not allow to touch her but she plays her Celine Dion CDs all night.

Well, you now very well that in those places the women learn to be totally submissive. There is just no alternative for her.

These women know that such behavior is "normal" and "expected" in their society and they need to put up with it.
Sorry, society and biology would state otherwise. I don't care how tough these Afghan men think they are, they don't dare to cross their mothers. Tough mothers mean tough women. Tough women means tough wives. It may not start out that way but once kids come along, women attitudes changes overnight. Believe me. I know.

Want to know how fast a weak woman can turn into the most ferious creature on earth? Threaten her kids.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I can cook. When my wife is mad at me, I cook her dinner. Otherwise, she wears the skimpiest of night gowns and not only am I not allow to touch her but she plays her Celine Dion CDs all night.
What can I say about Celine Dion:D:D. Good luck to you colonel.

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
^He has no option but to please the warlords. If he can't even stay in power, you'd might as well forget about any progress in Afghanistan.
Yes he really dont have any other option but to please the warlords , release convicts , turn blind eye on corruption . because he himself is installed by outside powers and outsiders powers are the ones who are supporting war lords instead of finishing them .

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Yes he really dont have any other option but to please the warlords , release convicts , turn blind eye on corruption . because he himself is installed by outside powers and outsiders powers are the ones who are supporting war lords instead of finishing them .
I think the main blame should lie within Afghanistan than outside. The outsiders need to deal with the available choices.

What are the good choices available in Afghanistan. Any nation that doesn't want to send lakhs of soldiers for decades and suffer thousands of casualties has to take sides with some available options.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles