Nirbhay Cruise Missile Development

likitadisa

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Nirbhay is India’s seventh missile development project after the Agni series, the Prithvi series, Brahmos (in a joint venture with Russia), Akash, Trishul and Nag. The last three were part of the Integrated Guided Missile Development Programme founded by A.P.J. Abdul Kalam. Nirbhay is being developed alongside Astra, an air-to-air missile designed to hit targets beyond visual range.

likitadisa

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Nirbhay is India’s seventh missile development project after the Agni series, the Prithvi series, Brahmos (in a joint venture with Russia), Akash, Trishul and Nag. The last three were part of the Integrated Guided Missile Development Programme founded by A.P.J. Abdul Kalam. Nirbhay is being developed alongside Astra, an air-to-air missile designed to hit targets beyond visual range.
. Nirbhay is being developed alongside Astra, an air-to-air missile designed to hit targets beyond visual range. Tutuapp 9Apps ShowBox

Masada

Country flag
My guess would be the engine , but now it is becoming frustratating to see this happen everytime ..
The nibhay'sTesting history has been worst among all tests, last time India was considering closing this project and go for the Russian Kalibr missile instead.

Akula

Country flag
The nibhay'sTesting history has been worst among all tests, last time India was considering closing this project and go for the Russian Kalibr missile instead.
We can't go for Russian Kalibr missiles. Subsonic missile requirement is very high- 1000 by IAF and 200 by IN.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We can't go for Russian Kalibr missiles. Subsonic missile requirement is very high- 1000 by IAF and 200 by IN.
when the requirement of this missile is huge these scums are failing to develop this since 10 yrs. I believe that this project is getting sabotaged.

Akula

Country flag
when the requirement of this missile is huge these scums are failing to develop this since 10 yrs. I believe that this project is getting sabotaged.
I also believe that this project is getting sabotaged. Remember Russians were ready for Transfer of Technology of BMP-3 (never gonna happen) to us only if we cancel our FICV program.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
there is a whole lot of difference between 8 mins and a few seconds.. ;)

Anyways law of averages was bound to catch up, after the string of successes over the past month.

On the bright side, atleast the Manik engine moved ahead in it’s testing phase.
That too without Russian help!! Its a big achievement in testing Manik engine without the Russians!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles