NIA for Interpol Red Corner against two Pak officials

Free Karma

NIA to approach the Interpol to issue Red Corner Notices against two Pakistani High Commission officials - The Economic Times

Investigation Agency (NIA) will be approaching the to issue Red Corner Notices against two Pakistani High Commission officials posted in Sri Lanka whose role has been established in multiple terror plots against India. The home ministry has learnt that the two officials — Amir Zubair Siddiqui who served as Counselor (Visa) and a Pakistani intelligence officer Vineeth, alias Rana — have since been recalled to Pakistan.

The NIA has, however, got concrete proof in the form of Vineeth's voice on tape directing a Sri Lankan spy Arun Selvarajan to do a recee of sensitive defence installations in India which will help in future terror attacks.

NIA has procured latest photographs of the two officials and their e-mail records. "At some stage, Pakistan will be confronted with this evidence," a home ministry official said. An NIA charge-sheet submitted on March 6, which has been accessed by ET, cites a confession made by Selvarajan that he had the habit of recording the conversation in micro cassettes between his handlers and him, since he wanted to keep a proof of his conversations so that he can demand fund from his handlers. "The micro cassettes were recovered on 11.09.2014 from the possession of Selvarajan and forwarded to TNFSD, Mylapore, Chennai, for analysis. The result is yet to be received," the NIA chargesheet has said. A top ministry official said this could be a "clinching proof " of Pakistan's involvement.

NIA also has another strong piece of evidence in the form of a legally intercepted call of Selvarajan before his arrest last year when he was under surveillance. "During one of the lawfully intercepted calls, Selvarajan has made a voluntary confession to one of his friends that he acted at the behest of Pakistan embassy officials in Sri Lanka, collected and disseminated vital information on Indian defence installations," the charge-sheet says.

Selvarajan worked as an employee in event management groups functioning at Chennai Port, Indian Coast Guard, Indian Army, etc., and could therefore enter prohibited areas. Selvarajan, on the pretext of being an event manager, also managed to visit other important sensitive installations.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Pakistan will disregard the Red Corner, but these two chaps if they set foot outside Pakistan, have a good chance to be nabbed.

Rashna

Country flag
There is a news about three pakistani flyers causing a mid-air scare on an Indian flight. Apparently one of the passengers got sick ( pakistani) and when the pilot asked if there were any doctors on board two men volunteered as doctors (both pakistani) and they were insisting on seeing the pilot but the pilot refused to leave the cockpit. Although the incident is being down played as being a coincidence the whole drama seems a bit fishy.

Rashna

Country flag
Red corner notices mean nothing to Pakistan. Hafiz saeed and Lakhwi are safe n sound.

Free Karma

There is a news about three pakistani flyers causing a mid-air scare on an Indian flight. Apparently one of the passengers got sick ( pakistani) and when the pilot asked if there were any doctors on board two men volunteered as doctors (both pakistani) and they were insisting on seeing the pilot but the pilot refused to leave the cockpit. Although the incident is being down played as being a coincidence the whole drama seems a bit fishy.
Yeah, I saw that the incident is being played down..and people were casting doubts over it, maybe we will get more details in the future.
No truth in reports claiming hijack scare on Air India flight: Govt | Zee News

Rashna

Country flag
free karma

Other than this was the funny incident when that gulf air flight was diverted to delhi. I mean delhi is not even on the route.
Ok why is this forum giving me msgs like u are not allowed to post links and threads? I have already made ten posts. Quite annoying. I am not being allowed to use at the rate symbol cos its being taken as a link. If any admin is around please fix this issue.

ladder

Country flag
free karma

Other than this was the funny incident when that gulf air flight was diverted to delhi. I mean delhi is not even on the route.
Ok why is this forum giving me msgs like u are not allowed to post links and threads? I have already made ten posts. Quite annoying. I am not being allowed to use at the rate symbol cos its being taken as a link. If any admin is around please fix this issue.
Have you authenticated by clicking the link to your email?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles