NIA busts Islamic State module in Hyderabad, detains 11

Kshatriya87

Country flag
The National Investigative Agency (NIA) on Wednesday busted an Islamic State module in Hyderabad based on inputs from Intelligence Bureau (IB), reported CNN-News 18. According to ANI, 11 people linked to the terror outfit have been detained so far.

“Raids are going on at three to four places in the old city are. NIA is doing it. The local police is assisting them. Searches are being conducted over some suspected terror activities that were planned to be carried out in the city,” The Finincial Express quoted a senior intelligence officer as saying.

In major anti-terror swoop across the country ahead of the Republic Day this year, the NIA had taken into custody 14 suspected Islamic State sympathisers.

According to Firstpost, in November 2015, a report prepared by the intelligence agencies revealed that the 150 people, mostly from South India, are believed to be attracted to the IS and sympathetic to the group's activities.

Over the past couple of years, the IS — despite having no presence in the Indian subcontinent — has acted as a strong luring factor for the youth.

The NIA raids come at a time when advocates and lawyers have intensified a strike that has been on for over three weeks, reported Deccan Chronicle.

Prohibitory orders are in place in the entire area and search operations are still going on.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/nia-...ed-so-far-2862012.html?utm_source=FP_TOP_NEWS

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Hyderabad Old city is mostly controlled bi MIM party and most fake currency all over telangana is distributed from there.
They find security among their muslim neighborhood. 4 chief terrorists caught were actually living with their family over there. More over, NIA recovered large quantities of explosives and guns from their houses. What the hell were the parents doing?

These freaks were planing a series of blasts in Hyderabad.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
They find security among their muslim neighborhood. 4 chief terrorists caught were actually living with their family over there. More over, NIA recovered large quantities of explosives and guns from their houses. What the hell were the parents doing?

You don't even know the exact scenario. Pakistan flags were waved in Old city Hyderabad during Indo-pak cricket matches. And I was in Abids area when Yakub memon's corpse was being taken to burial and was astonished by the support for a terrorist who is dead. Old city is an unspoken tumour. Evidence is what we are seeing in the news. This is the second time NIA apprehending ISIS suspects in Old city Hyderabad.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

raja696

Well Andra police force and its influence divided in to two and created enemity between them regionally. Now dumb kcr and mim ruling telangana... No wonder it's soon becoming terror and naxal infested state.

Guess where that first collaboration of naxal, terror sympathiser group started? It is glorious Hyderabad (rohit vemula episode), osmania university, Jnu followed . Even if u observe carefully the coincidence , those telangana state agitations also started in osmania university. Any ways now nobody can save Hyderabad soon it will be taken over by pseudo sultanates.

But well done Nia has directed state police to contain these bastards. But what state police were doing ? and they r cluelessly waiting for terror blasts that were being planned right under there nose.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
You don't even know the exact scenario. Pakistan flags were waved in Old city Hyderabad during Indo-pak cricket matches. And I was in Abids area when Yakub memon's corpse was being taken to burial and was astonished by the support for a terrorist who is dead. Old city is an unspoken tumour. Evidence is what we are seeing in the news. This is the second time NIA apprehending ISIS suspects in Old city Hyderabad.

Of course I don't know as much as the person on the ground. But I have a pretty good idea of the situation there. I've seen area like Mumbra & Kurla in Mumbai. Malegaon as well. These places are like mini pakistans.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Well Andra police force and its influence divided in to two and created enemity between them regionally. Now dumb kcr and mim ruling telangana... No wonder it's soon becoming terror and naxal infested state.

Guess where that first collaboration of naxal, terror sympathiser group started? It is glorious Hyderabad (rohit vemula episode), osmania university, Jnu followed . Even if u observe carefully the coincidence , those telangana state agitations also started in osmania university. Any ways now nobody can save Hyderabad soon it will be taken over by pseudo sultanates.

But well done Nia has directed state police to contain these bastards. But what state police were doing ? and they r cluelessly waiting for terror blasts that were being planned right under there nose.
You are right. If I'm not wrong, I think even Indian Mujahideen started there.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Of course I don't know as much as the person on the ground. But I have a pretty good idea of the situation there. I've seen area like Mumbra & Kurla in Mumbai. Malegaon as well. These places are like mini pakistans.
Pakistan is a lie. Mini Pakistan is a bigger lie. Most muslims doesn't care for a specific land and law of the land except a kilafah like the ISIS. Better suits them too. But not every Muslim is a fanatic(my reparation tactic ;) ).

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Pakistan is a lie. Mini Pakistan is a bigger lie. Most muslims doesn't care for a specific land and law of the land except a kilafah like the ISIS. Better suits them too. But not every Muslim is a fanatic(my reparation tactic ;) ).

They respect nothing but religion. Country and patriotism doesn't even matter. Reparation tactic or not, you are right. There are saneullahs. Unfortunately, the number is too low.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag

These leads have been monitored since two months and have been taken from a deported female ISIS handler long back. NIA is new to the scene but with a bang.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
These leads have been monitored since two months and have been taken from a deported female ISIS handler long back. NIA is new to the scene but with a bang.

One article says they were being monitored since 4 months. They were keeping in touch through social media.

raja696

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/repor...error-modules-with-alleged-isis-links-2229387

According to agency officials, an FIR was registered against five of the detained individuals on June 22 after evidence against them emerged during the course of an ongoing investigation of suspected ISIS sympathisers in India. The five detained individuals were identified as Mohamad Ilyas Yazdani (24), Ibrahim Yazdani (30), Habib Mohamad (32), Mohamad Irfan (27) and Abdullah Bin Ahmed (31). The detained men are from Amaan Nagar, Chatta Bazaar and Charminar localities of Hyderabad.

A senior NIA official said that the detained individuals were in the process of evolving into a larger group with an intent to perpetrate anti-national activities and violence using improvised explosive device. NIA further said that the detained individuals were in touch with a handler based out of areas controlled by ISIS in the Middle East but added that it was yet to be ascertained that the main contact person of the sleeper cell was Shafi Armar who is believed to be in touch with the ISIS module that was busted earlier this year.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
dude chill everything will work out

made using PiZap

Last edited:

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
One article says they were being monitored since 4 months. They were keeping in touch through social media.
That female handler has been in contact with these recruits and NIA nabbed them by using the female handlers Facebook information.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
That female handler has been in contact with these recruits and NIA nabbed them by using the female handlers Facebook information.

How did they find the Facebook information or even know how to do so?

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
How did they find the Facebook information or even know how to do so?
Apparently they got hold of the deported female handlers account and had the information dug up.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Islamic State men wanted to plant beef at temple, spark riots during Ramadan in Hyderabad
Last Updated: Thursday, June 30, 2016 - 09:05

Hyderabad/New Delhi: A day after the National Investigation Agency (NIA) busted an alleged Islamic State (IS) terror module in Hyderabad by arresting five suspected sympathisers and detaining six others, a report on Thursday revealed shocking details.

A report in Aaj Tak quoted NIA officials as saying that those arrested had planned to incite communal violence during the ongoing holy month of Ramadan.

The 'IS sympathisers' had planned to place cow and buffalo meat at the Bhagyalakshmi temple at the base of the iconic Charminar with an aim to trigger communal violence.

MUST READ
'We're ready to execute our plans' - Chilling details emerge as NIA busts 'ISIS' terror module
One airgun, two .9 mm pistols, nails, two airgun target boards and other material like chemicals used for making explosives and Improvised Explosive Devises (IEDs) were seized during the raids. Cash totaling Rs 15 lakh, 23 mobile phones, three laptops and seven pen drives were also seized.

According to a report in The Times of India, the agencies intercepted a telephonic conversation on June 25 evening that prompted them to pounce on the suspects -- aged between 20 and 42.

They were supposedly planning something 'big' in the next few days.

MUST READ
ISIS terror module busted in Hyderabad; religious places were main targets, claims NIA
The daily quoted an NIA source as saying that in the conversation, a suspect asked the person on the other line to "bring four pieces of cow meat and four pieces of buffalo meat that day and seven pieces of cow meat the next day".

"This was the clincher for us to pick up the module. Our assessment is that the IS-inspired youths, who were in touch with a Syria-based handler identified as 'Amir' but suspected to be Shafi Armar alias Yousuf al Hindi, were planning to carry out bomb blasts to target VVIPs and crowded places like malls and shopping centres, including around Charminar, while also planting beef at nearby temples. A possible target was Bhagyalakshmi temple," said an NIA officer.

The 'IS sympathisers' arrested during raids across the city were Mohammed alias Yazdani, 24; his brother Mohammed Ibrahim, 29, of Aman Nagar; Habib Mohammed, 32, of Barkas; Mohammed Irfan alias Yaqais, 26, of Chatta Bazaar; and Abdullah Bin Ahmed Al Amoodi alias Fahad, 30, of Charminar.

Those detained are Syed Naimath Ullah Hussaini, 42, of Moghalpura; Muzaffar Hussain Rizwan, 29, of Talab Katta; Mohammed Ataullah Rehman, 30, of Bandlaguda; Abdul alias Al Jeelani Abdul Qadir Mohsin Mahmood, 32, of Yusuf Gulshan colony; AM Azhar, 20 of Talab Katta; and Mohammed Arbaz Ahmed, 21, of Chandrayan Gutta.

The suspects were caught by various NIA teams which conducted raids at 10 locations across the city early Wednesday morning in coordination with the Andhra Pradesh Police.

The sources said most of the places raided fall within the jurisdiction of Moghulpura, Meer Chowk and Bhawani Nagar police stations of Hyderabad.

The NIA said the suspects included five persons against whom the anti-terror agency had registered a First Information Report on June 22 with regard to an emerging fundamentalist group affiliated to the IS.

Some of the arrested youth were practising with airguns in Bandlaguda and Chandrayangutta areas, the NIA source said.

An NIA official said Mohammed Ibrahim and Habib Mohammed were identified as the main suspects. Ibrahim, through his Facebook accounts, was allegedly trying to recruit youth for the IS by using Internet and other modes of communication.

NIA officials were questioning the accused at an undisclosed location to unravel the entire plot.

On the other hand, the parents of the arrested youth reached the NIA office in Begumpet and claimed their innocence. They also demanded a meeting with the detained suspects.

hardip

आतंकवाद का कोई धमँ नहीं होता...

ये बात खुद मुसलमानों को ही.. साबित करनी होगी... जीस तरीके..वो कीसी चीज का विरोध करने के लिए..फतवा.. निकलते हैं... तो एसी हरकतों..के लिए क्यों नहीं.... ताकि दुनिया अपना नजरिया बदले...
तभी जाकर उपरोक्त बोले जानी वाली लाइन सही होगी..

Kshatriya87

Country flag
आतंकवाद का कोई धमँ नहीं होता...

ये बात खुद मुसलमानों को ही.. साबित करनी होगी... जीस तरीके..वो कीसी चीज का विरोध करने के लिए..फतवा.. निकलते हैं... तो एसी हरकतों..के लिए क्यों नहीं.... ताकि दुनिया अपना नजरिया बदले...
तभी जाकर उपरोक्त बोले जानी वाली लाइन सही होगी..
They've done that already. Indian maulanas have also issued Fatwa against ISIS. But fatwa is nothing and doesn't matter if the people don't believe in it. People chose weather to respect that fatwa or not.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles