NIA busts Islamic State module in Hyderabad, detains 11

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
repeat of a similar story.....

ishrat dead - instantly labelled as 'innocent', killed by the dutty yeevil yindoo duo NaMo-AS, janaazas taken out & donations collected in her name. all sorts of charlatan sickular pilgrims throng to pay her homage & confer titles upon her, the 'shaheed'.

fast fwd - ishrat proved as terrorist. same band of schmucks change the crashed train & hopped onto a different one, on the basis of a false narrative exclusively prepared for them by their media close-aides - that of "ishrat may/may not have been a terrorist but the encounter was staged". media rapist-supporters are skilled in creating & propagating such narratives to build an 'opinion' & confusion. they made one prior yaqub's hanging, they made one recently, they keep making.

once this cycle of 'providing legal aid' stuff starts, there wont be a decisive end or conclusion to it. no amount of evidence would be sufficient to 'prove' the complicity of the accused in the eyes of the victimhood-sellers. batla house case is one of the examples.

politicisation of terror is what made the law and security-keepers eventually hold back from performing their duty to the full, for fear of being victimised by the UPA govt. however this time the air is different!

and a very pertinent point raised by @Bharat Ek Khoj!

BTW why should jr. owaisi be banned from politics for being just 'sometimes out of his mind' (who BTW was not long ago beaten like a stray dog by one of those same Hindus whom he threatened to killed)?! have we become THAT intolerant?! perhaps time to returns some more ill-gotten awards then for further treatment of the 'intolerance' disorder.

Last edited:

asingh10

His brother openly saying to kill hindus ?

I saw a speech of his (Asad) on TV back in 06 Lebanon-Israel war where he was baying for the blood of Jews. Calling them Lanati (Cursed) & Maghdubi 'Alaihim (those who went astray from path of Allah). Very secular, balanced and nationalist politician indeed.

Hyderabad Mp Asaduddin Owaisi meets Hezbollah South Commander Hasan Hubullah in an Undisclosed Secret Location

http://majlisittehadulmuslimeenwarriors.blogspot.com/2006/11/asaduddin-owaisi-in-lebanon-and-syria.html…

asingh10

Asaduddin Owaisi praising jazba-e-jihad of Hezbollah and Hamas fighters. Calls Fatah (Palestinian party) Yahoodi agents. Vows to free Palestine from napak hands of Yahoodis. Advises GOI to cut all ties with Yahoodis as Yahoodis have a track record of destroying peace in every country they go to.

And here he calls Salman Khan a Mushrik (Quranic term for a polytheist, perhaps because Salman has publicly participated in worship of Hindu gods).

^^ If an outwardly Hindu politician was saying such things, you reckon these liberals would give him the benefit of doubt & take a nuanced approach (the way they do with Asaduddin Owaisi) before calling him extremist/sanghi etc etc. And do remember these are the kind of people that our media puts on a pedestal.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Take into account that owaisi is increasing his presence in UP elections.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
With Medina bombing...

Now Owaisi brothers are in trouble...

SANITY

So, instead of (trying to) argue the indefensible use your common sense.
I see that he is in politics since 90's but I have come to know about him just a few years ago and even later about his younger brother. So my comment was based on what I have seen and heard which may not be much. Not defending or offending.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
I see that he is in politics since 90's but I have come to know about him just a few years ago and even later about his younger brother. So my comment was based on what I have seen and heard which may not be much. Not defending or offending.
Bhai Saab, kab sudrogey.

You have the truth in front of you and yet you are so in denial to accept it. If you choose to defend pussies like Owaisi do it. But don't come up with such idiotic defences. Now don't tell me that you are idiotically naive to come to an opinion about a person like owaisi even based on your limited knowledge about him.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
You are making your loyalty look very cheap, dude.
What did Owaisi give you to deserve this much of loyalty?
Indians are good people. It is natural for you to defend something you perceive as good thing.

But please do research about facts before defending people like Owaisi.

Ancient Indian

Bhai Saab, kab sudrogey.

You have the truth in front of you and yet you are so in denial to accept it. If you choose to defend pussies like Owaisi do it. But don't come up with such idiotic defences. Now don't tell me that you are idiotically naive to come to an opinion about a person like owaisi even based on your limited knowledge about him.
You pulled it right out of my mind. We share same thoughts at the moment.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
You are making your loyalty look very cheap, dude.
What did Owaisi give you to deserve this much of loyalty?
Indians are good people. It is natural for you to defend something you perceive as good thing.

But please do research about facts before defending people like Owaisi.
That is not loyalty. That is chutiyapa of highest order. He may have his reasons to believe in owaisis. But only help owaisis ever did is for political gains. They are Muslim hardliners with certain malicious intent.

I don't know if @SANITY is a Muslim or ever had any help from owaisi but the way he defends even the highest order of chutiyapa done by owaisis is worry some.

It is too sad to see people defending such vile minds but never talk about people who work towards good progress.

SANITY

That is not loyalty.
It is not.

That is chutiyapa of highest order. He may have his reasons to believe in owaisis.
I don't.

But only help owaisis ever did is for political gains. They are Muslim hardliners with certain malicious intent.
This quote above is probably the cause of argument with me as I am uncertain here as well as my philosophy in dealing with this situation even if it is to be assumed true.

I don't know if @SANITY is a Muslim or ever had any help from owaisi but the way he defends even the highest order of chutiyapa done by owaisis is worry some.
Finding a correlation with being Muslim, Great. What stupidity is it of owaisis that I have defended?

Ancient Indian

That is not loyalty. That is chutiyapa of highest order. He may have his reasons to believe in owaisis. But only help owaisis ever did is for political gains. They are Muslim hardliners with certain malicious intent.

It is too sad to see people defending such vile minds but never talk about people who work towards good progress.
Nice words.

Lets hope he comes into light. Many from Delhi have shifty personalities.
May be the environment there that changes people mind to the extent that they lose basic grasp on reality.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Nice words.

Lets hope he comes into light. Many from Delhi have shifty personalities.
May be the environment there that changes people mind to the extent that they lose basic grasp on reality.
Maybe he saw a couple of his videos praising India in pakistan TV shows and changed his mind. I wonder how people conveniently chose to ignore all the bad there is once they see one fake goodness.

Ancient Indian

Maybe he saw a couple of his videos praising India in pakistan TV shows and changed his mind. I wonder how people conveniently chose to ignore all the bad there is once they see one fake goodness.
Most of them live in their false bubble.

Who are you to burst it with simple mere words? They will fight tooth and nail to save their little bubble from bursting.They even cling to false hopes. Thus the continuous defense.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Most of them live in their false bubble.

Who are you to burst it with simple mere words? They will fight tooth and nail to save their little bubble from bursting.They even cling to false hopes. Thus the continuous defense.
These people are perfect examples of Human Ostriches. Ostrich - Head - Sand.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Terrorist arrested at Bardhaman station has links to IS: West Bengal CID
A resident of Labhpur in Birbhum district, 25-year-old Mosiruddin has admitted to having links with top ISIS leaders and the JMB through emails, social networking sites and mobile phones.

Written by Arshad Ali | Kolkata | Updated: July 6, 2016 12:02 am

THE SUSPECTED terrorist arrested from Viswabharati Fast Passenger train at Bardhaman station has links to terror groups Islamic State (ISIS) and Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh (JMB), the state Crime Investigation Department said on Tuesday.

A resident of Labhpur in Birbhum district, 25-year-old Mosiruddin alias Mosi alias Majnu, has admitted to having links with top ISIS leaders and the JMB through emails, social networking sites and mobile phones, DIG (CID) Dilip Adak told mediapersons.

This comes a day after Mosiruddin was arrested on Monday evening by Bardhaman railway police and the state police following inputs from National Investigation Agency (NIA). “We are not ruling out his link with the IS. A 13-inch chopper, an improvised small firearm and three rounds of cartridges were recovered from him,” Adak said.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles