NIA busts Islamic State module in Hyderabad, detains 11

hardip

You are right. If I'm not wrong, I think even Indian Mujahideen started there.

अरे... भाई.. ये...क्या..मु........
हा.....
ईन पीग्स की वजह से हमारे जवान जान गंवते है..

????? ये आतंकवादी... है... जो कुछ नहीं समझ सकते..
हिन्दुस्तानी बनो तो परा बनो...

करो तो.
ईनका स.....फा......या...

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Of course I don't know as much as the person on the ground. But I have a pretty good idea of the situation there. I've seen area like Mumbra & Kurla in Mumbai. Malegaon as well. These places are like mini pakistans.
I saw a video of some jahil Muslim leader onstage and saying MODI is haram****da.

He said that BJP catches "innocent Muslims" on false charges and if next time BJP do this then all Muslims should come on streets.He said that now there are lot of Muslims in Delhi and they SHOULD encircle BJP.

@Tanweer : What are your thoughts? On this ISIS Terrorists caught who all are Muslims and about the above lines.Why it's so EASY to brainwash even the most educated Muslims?

Just recently a MNC girl was hacked in ISIS style by a machete(neck cut) by a Muslim.

raja696

I saw a video of some jahil Muslim leader onstage and saying MODI is haram****da.

He said that BJP catches "innocent Muslims" on false charges and if next time BJP do this then all Muslims should come on streets.He said that now there are lot of Muslims in Delhi and they SHOULD encircle BJP.

@Tanweer : What are your thoughts? On this ISIS Terrorists caught who all are Muslims and about the above lines.Why it's so EASY to brainwash even the most educated Muslims?

Just recently a MNC girl was hacked in ISIS style by a machete(neck cut) by a Muslim.
Educated or uneducated, idealogy have no barriers just need a hole in heart and believe my religion is superior to others. That gave them right to attack any one with out guilt. For such people in dogmatic religion especially Is_ _ m destruction is another beginning to start . It is the root of all evil . Particularly current terrorism in the world, they attack even with out provocation from enemy. Its aim is world domination. we try to resist Is _ _ m or not , be racist or not, discriminate or not... its going to reach us in the end and its unavoidable. So I strongly believe those who made there opnion (including liberal muslims)against IS_ _ M and its ideas are strongly termed as right wingers . These are the people who realise forces of war before it reaches our shore again. Rest of seculars and namak harams will only understand when war is upon them.

So as long as right wingers keep fighting , seculars dont have to taste the oppression of I s_ _ m . Seculars are like parasites and worst than that they can sway there sides to appease there enemy masters or betray people who are defending them .

Brain washing is bullshit, it doesn't exist. The process of converting a non muslim to believe in core preaching of Is_ _m is called accepting Is_ _ m (not brainwashing ). This word brainwashing is just an excuse 'ohh he is brain washed so he did commit terror acts '. Its a kind of sympathy inducing act in free liberal world. To misguide people and send these terrorists for counselling and show them apathy for the murders they committed.

All people are same . Its just what side they choose and for choosing a side (terror idealogy ) you dont have to be an uneducated fool. Its just another excuse this particular religion has induced in people through mass media. Those who agree or disagree pls reply me i will try to think from there perspective.

Last edited:

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Guess what?

MIM to provide legal aid to youth arrested in Hyderabad

Hyderabad, July 1 (IANS) MIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi on Friday said his party would provide legal aid to five youth arrested by the NIA but made it clear that it doesn't support terrorism.

He said family members of the youth met him and claimed that they are innocent. The Hyderabad MP said he directed a lawyer to provide the legal help.

"If the youth are innocent, we will fight. We will not keep quiet," Owaisi said while addressing a gathering at the historic Makkah Masjid on the occasion of 'Jumatul Vida' or the last Friday of Ramadan.

Who is he fooling?

Today police checked every vehicle. People are not happy with the whole terrorist thing.

SANITY

MIM to provide legal aid to youth arrested in Hyderabad

Hyderabad, July 1 (IANS) MIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi on Friday said his party would provide legal aid to five youth arrested by the NIA but made it clear that it doesn't support terrorism.

He said family members of the youth met him and claimed that they are innocent. The Hyderabad MP said he directed a lawyer to provide the legal help.

"If the youth are innocent, we will fight. We will not keep quiet," Owaisi said while addressing a gathering at the historic Makkah Masjid on the occasion of 'Jumatul Vida' or the last Friday of Ramadan.

The MP asked the National Investigation Agency (NIA) if it would give in writing that that in case the youth are acquitted after 3 -4 years, it will suspend the officers who arrested them.

The NIA has busted an alleged module of Islamic State (IS) with the arrest of five youth from the old city of Hyderabad on Wednesday. The agency said the youth were planning bomb attacks in crowded places including religious sites.

Owaisi claimed that he was the first Muslim leader in India to come out openly against IS. He reiterated that IS has nothing to do with Islam. "We never supported terrorism and we will never do it," he said.

Referring to those who left India for Syria to join IS, the MP described them as cowards. He said Indian Muslims will never leave their country, come what may. "We will remain here and continue our democratic fight for rights. We will die here but will not leave," he said.

He found fault with media for carrying a report that the arrested youth were planning to throw meat in a temple. He said NIA, in its remand report submitted to the court, made no mention of this. He recalled that meat was thrown in two temples in Hyderabad in 2010 and it led to communal riots. Police subsequently found that the meat was thrown by members of Sangh Parivar.

Owaisi condemned what he called the attempts by a section of media to malign the old city of Hyderabad."Our fight is not against Hindus or temples. Our fight is for justice and rights and we want take other countrymen along," he said.

The MP said nobody should have any suspicion on their loyalty to the country. "Allah is the creator of the universe and I worship Him alone. I don't worship the country but I am ready to sacrifice my life to protect my country," he said.

He reiterated that nobody can force him to raise a particular slogan to live in the country.

Owaisi targeted Modi government and NIA for going soft on the accused in Makkah Masjid, Ajmer and Malegaon blasts. He said Assemanand, an accused in Makkah Masjid and Ajmer blasts was released on bail as the NIA failed to file chargesheet against him in 90 days.

The MP said the NIA dropped charges against Sadhvi Pragya Thakur in 2008 Malegaon blast, though her vehicle was used in the attack. "When a woman can be punished because her car was used in Mumbai blasts, why can't another woman facing similar charges be jailed," he asked.
Except for the part where he asks NIA to suspend the officer who arrested them unless it was intentional of officers. He seems all reasonable and very patriotic. I saw a youtube video of him defending India in Pakistan countering Pakis very well. He might come out as a great leader someday. His brother though seems out of his mind at times.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Crush ISIS ideology, end violence, says Asaduddin Owaisi
DECCAN CHRONICLE.
Terror group will be crushed in few months, says Asaduddin Owaisi.

Hyderabad MP and MIM president Asaduddin Owaisi addresses lawyers at the Dharna Chowk, Indira Park on Friday. (Photo: DC)
Hyderabad: Reiterating his stand against the ISIS, Hyderabad MP and MIM president Mr Asaduddin Owaisi on Friday said that there was a need to crush the ideology of the ISIS.

While interacting with media persons in the city, Mr Owaisi said he hoped that the ISIS would be crushed militarily in the next few months. Recalling that it was him and his party that had raised the first voice from India against the brutalities of the ISIS, he said that he was planning to invite scholars like Al-Yaqoubi and Hamza Yusuf to Hyderabad to inform Indians about the reality of ISIS and its inhuman acts, and also prove that the ISIS had no connection with Islam.

Physical elimination of the ISIS will not serve the purpose, its ideology too needs to be crushed, he added.

Reacting to queries re-garding the arrest of the five alleged ISIS sympathisers, Mr Owaisi said the NIA needed to provide evidence to support its charges. He added that the families of the arrested men had met him and informed that they had nothing to do with the ISIS.

Recalling an instance when Muslim boys were suspected for throwing meat in temples to incite communal violence but the involvement of two Hindu boys was later proved, Mr Owaisi said, “Without there being concrete evidence how should I believe? Let us wait for the matter to reach the courts and for the NIA to place some evidence against our boys.”

Earlier while addressing a gathering at Mecca Masjid on the occasion of Jumma-Tul-Vida he described the ISIS as murderers, goondas and an anti-Islam force. He alleged that the ISIS was also responsible for destroying of graves of the prophets of Islam.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
owaisi is just protecting his turf....

Global Defence

New threads

Articles