NGO'S Foreign Funding - A Security Threat

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
There are NGOs in India that are simply front for foreign intelligence agencies. Any Indian who knowingly helps these NGOs is simply an enemy of the people of India.
That’s part of the game, all foreign agencies use NGOs as a front in their country of interest(including friendly countries).

Jameson Emoni

That’s part of the game, all foreign agencies use NGOs as a front in their country of interest(including friendly countries).
Absolutely!

Though, I am specifically talking about NGOs that seem to be more interested in disrupting progress and creating unrest than anything else.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Absolutely!

Though, I am specifically talking about NGOs that seem to be more interested in disrupting progress and creating unrest than anything else.
True...
These days our government especially Modi Government is taking the governance route to make the NGO's irrelevant. Improving the standard of living eliminates the need for majority of NGOs in the country.

For example : This lady sunita narain gives far less interviews to NDTV during modi regime than before, because
modi has made environment protection as part of the policy and implementing it too..

now she limits her self to delhi pollution issues instead of entire country, she will fleece money on delhi pollution issue for atleast the next decade.
upload_2018-12-30_22-0-40.jpeg

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Naseerudddin becomes a useful idiot for Amnesty.

Naseeruddin Shah appears in Amnesty video, says 'walls of hatred erected in name of religion'
PTI | Updated: Jan 4, 2019, 19:30 IST
PTI
Naseeruddin Shah (PTI file photo)

HIGHLIGHTS
  • Those who are demanding rights of the poor are being locked away. Artists, actors, scholars, poets are being stifled. Journalists are being silenced: Naseeruddin Shah
  • These matters don't scare me, they make me angry. And I feel every right-thinking man should feel angry, not scared: Naseeruddin Shah
NEW DELHI: Walls of hatred are being erected in the name of religion in India and those who stand against this "injustice" are being punished, actor

Naseeruddin Shah on Friday claimed in video released by the Amnesty India against alleged government "crackdown" on NGOs.

In the 2.13-minute solidarity video for the human rights watchdog Amnesty, Shah said those who demand rights are being locked up.

"Artistes, actors, scholars, poets are all being stifled. Journalists too are being silenced," he said in the video message.

"In the name of religion, walls of hate are being erected. Innocents are being killed. The country is awash with horrific hatred and cruelty," he claimed.

He said that those who stand against this "injustice" are having their offices raided, licenses cancelled and bank accounts frozen to silence them so that they are deterred from speaking the truth.

"Is this where our country is headed? Had we dreamt of a country where there was no space for dissent, where only the rich and powerful are heard and where the poorest and most vulnerable are oppressed? Where there once was law, there is now only darkness," he said in the video in Urdu.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Naseerudddin becomes a useful idiot for Amnesty.

Naseeruddin Shah appears in Amnesty video, says 'walls of hatred erected in name of religion'
PTI | Updated: Jan 4, 2019, 19:30 IST
PTI
Naseeruddin Shah (PTI file photo)

HIGHLIGHTS
  • Those who are demanding rights of the poor are being locked away. Artists, actors, scholars, poets are being stifled. Journalists are being silenced: Naseeruddin Shah
  • These matters don't scare me, they make me angry. And I feel every right-thinking man should feel angry, not scared: Naseeruddin Shah
NEW DELHI: Walls of hatred are being erected in the name of religion in India and those who stand against this "injustice" are being punished, actor

Naseeruddin Shah on Friday claimed in video released by the Amnesty India against alleged government "crackdown" on NGOs.

In the 2.13-minute solidarity video for the human rights watchdog Amnesty, Shah said those who demand rights are being locked up.

"Artistes, actors, scholars, poets are all being stifled. Journalists too are being silenced," he said in the video message.

"In the name of religion, walls of hate are being erected. Innocents are being killed. The country is awash with horrific hatred and cruelty," he claimed.

He said that those who stand against this "injustice" are having their offices raided, licenses cancelled and bank accounts frozen to silence them so that they are deterred from speaking the truth.

"Is this where our country is headed? Had we dreamt of a country where there was no space for dissent, where only the rich and powerful are heard and where the poorest and most vulnerable are oppressed? Where there once was law, there is now only darkness," he said in the video in Urdu.
He has become old and irrelevant now. He can't remain in lime light by any other way. Let's not give him much importance.

dhananjay1

Introducing the death penalty in child sexual abuse cases "is likely to send more poor, lower caste and religious minority accused to death row".- Amnesty India

Not giving death penalty to anyone no matter how clearly guilty of heinous crimes is a christian thing derived from one of the moronic interpretation of "thou shalt not kill" which underlies the perverted ideology of Amnesty. No real Hindu state would ever entertain superstitions like this but then Indian state is not Hindu but anti-Hindu.

Raj Malhotra

Country flag
Any type of foreign transaction can be controlled by FEMA. Foreign NGOs can be banned in one day by a executive order

Why so serious?

Country flag
Introducing the death penalty in child sexual abuse cases "is likely to send more poor, lower caste and religious minority accused to death row".- Amnesty India

These bastards are toeing their western masters line , there is an ongoing effort to decriminalize pedo and incest through out the western world by various feminist and leftist groups.

Haldiram

Country flag
Nope - convert them to Hare Krishna or whatever. Making them angry, disgruntled atheists doesn't help us one bit.

They've been keeping brown monkeys for 300 years to help them do their dirty work. It's time we got some white monkeys of our own.

Convert them, get them to go back to the their homelands, and start proselytising.
The credentials of Iskon itself are doubtful. For one, they manage their own finances, so their revenues are their own, which means they are not registered as a Devalaya. They are probably registered either as an NGO or a business, but not a temple trust. Otherwise their chain of temples would have been run by the government too.

archie

Country flag
The credentials of Iskon itself are doubtful. For one, they manage their own finances, so their revenues are their own, which means they are not registered as a Devalaya. They are probably registered either as an NGO or a business, but not a temple trust. Otherwise their chain of temples would have been run by the government too.
Its Setup as a foundation. Probably it runs like an Ashram which can take care of itself..

Akshay_Fenix

"religious minorities", did they just indirectly agree that most pedophiles and rape cases in India are carried out by christians n muslims.

LOL! :lawl:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
[/QUOTE]
"religious minorities", did they just indirectly agree that most pedophiles and rape cases in India are carried out by christians n muslims.

LOL! :lawl:
Islamists and Christian fanatics originate from the same source of religious indoctrination - the only difference is that Islamists claim to be the final truth and that Bible had "mistakes". But both of them hate us heathens/kuffars. But both of them hate us heathens/kuffars.

What worries me is that despite 4.5 years of Modi government, you Hindus are still not really doing anything to bolster our common position. Unless we forge our alliance and make a strong cultural link between entire Southeast Asia and India, Nepal, Bhutan, SL and most importantly Myanmar, we won't be able to deal with Islamists + Missionaries = Chrislamists.

Looking at these NGOs, I really feel that the top clerics are in the pockets of these US/UK based agencies who are nothing more than extension of their intelligence operations around the world.

Their job is to use anything such as environment, industry, society etc and create discord within different countries.

We really need to not just cancel the license of that entity but also focus on ensuring that these people are not allowed to enter India again.

Remember the episode of John Chau; the idiot who try to proselytize the Sentinelese tribe in Andaman?

US is no less militant than their Islamist brethren and Europe is too weak to say NO to US.

Trump's ascension to US throne is good, because he has been instrumental in screwing American power worldwide. To be honest as an Indian, I hope the man returns a second time. Two terms of DT would ensure that NATO is disbanded and the military-democracy imposing gang is weakened.

EU would focus on EU-centric military while US would stay in the peripherals.

At the same time, US should not become weaker than China; at least till the time we can match the Chinese.

Basically, I mean there needs to be a balance.

Defenceanalyst91

US does this to all countries. Zaid hamid is right. It is 5th generation warfare. They support all dissenters in any country. Their only is sabotage. If you notice most urban naxals hav link with US. The wire founder is recipient of US award. He was given award due to spreading American values and interests.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
US does this to all countries. Zaid hamid is right. It is 5th generation warfare. They support all dissenters in any country. Their only is sabotage. If you notice most urban naxals hav link with US. The wire founder is recipient of US award. He was given award due to spreading American values and interests.
I wonder whether we have a counter-US strategy in our academia. We don't. That's what I don't like the Indian intelligensia for.

They don't think beyond Pakistan. They don't understand how we are next in line after they are done with China. 10 years down, we would be under the same category as what China is to them today.

AnantS

Country flag
I wonder whether we have a counter-US strategy in our academia. We don't. That's what I don't like the Indian intelligensia for.

They don't think beyond Pakistan. They don't understand how we are next in line after they are done with China. 10 years down, we would be under the same category as what China is to them today.
they dont think beyond pakistan, because for some it seems its thats where the paycheck comes from

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles