Next Generation Missile Vessel

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Cochin Shipyard declared lowest bidder in the tender floated by the Indian Navy for construction of 6 missile vessels & the estimated total order value is around Rs 10,000 cr.

Aniruddha Mulay

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Cochin Shipyard declared lowest bidder in the tender floated by the Indian Navy for construction of 6 missile vessels & the estimated total order value is around Rs 10,000 cr.
Any idea about the design Cochin shipyard is offering.
Goa Shipyard was offering a modified Russian Project 22160 patrol ship design for the tender.
GRSE would have converted the Kamorta class design into a guided missile corvette, which I personally prefer.

Haldilal

Country flag
Any idea about the design Cochin shipyard is offering.
Goa Shipyard was offering a modified Russian Project 22160 patrol ship design for the tender.
GRSE would have converted the Kamorta class design into a guided missile corvette, which I personally prefer.
Ya'll Nibbiars a New Design. With 24 to 32 VLS.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars No Information Available but probably. But the GRSE bid was some 10,600 crores L2.
Can kamorta be upgraded with some missile , some frigate of its tonnage are much better armed

Haldilal

Country flag

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
I would like it if this ship is following the Russian philosophy of being heavily armed fast and small ships instead of the disaster that is the American lca class which has destroyer levels of price but opv levels of armament.

Haldi can you clarify

Haldilal

Country flag
I would like it if this ship is following the Russian philosophy of being heavily armed fast and small ships instead of the disaster that is the American lca class which has destroyer levels of price but opv levels of armament.

Haldi can you clarify
Ya'll Nibbiars NGMV will be followed by soon by the NGC and NGOPV. The Sanchi Class replacement Probably will be included in the NGOPV. And can expect New small OPV order. Some were saying that the NGC will not be ordered but I think it will be.

The NGMV is a fully multi role Missile Vessel. Not a Littoral Combat Ship's.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Mark my Word the NGOPV Contract would be won by the L & T for sure. I think atleast 12 NGOPV will be ordered.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles