Next Army Chief of Pakistan ?

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

:lol:

The first line in wiki article start that their Rajput claim is subjected to debate.

Like i said any mallecha of unknown origin claiming a Rajput origin is suffering from inferiority complex.

The only Rajput found in Pakistan are Hindus living in border areas of Rajasthan/ Sindh whose family Akabr was born when Humayun was exiled after loosing against Sher Shah Suri.

Bornubus

I want to see historic source even musalman sources are accepted which substantiate that Paki were Rajputs not fanboy wiki.

The thing is that their no such thing mentioned Mughal record mention anything like Musalman Rajput

Bornubus

Really shocked by your lack of knowledge and insultive tone. The fact that you don't know the difference between 'Turkish' and 'Turkic'
So this makes them more Indian than a Turk both Racially and culturally.

Lol and what is Balras Turk that Negro Claiming as a Mughal.

Mughals were Turko Mongols claimed themselves and the official term used for them is "Timurids" not some Barlas Turk.

As far as these stupid paintings are concerned none of them are Real Turk like the Timurids but rather the Local converts or born out of the marriage of concubines.

I remember how shamelesaly Paki Qawaals Sabri Brothers claimed the lineage from Hindu Tansen who converted during Akbar reign.

But His real descendant wazir Khan from his daughter Saraswati Devi lineage debunked their stupid claim :lol:

You can search this on google.

Bornubus

@Zulfiqar Khan

And one more thing i forgot to tell ya about Rajputs. No self respecting Rajput ever bow in front of your Arab Prophet Muhammad.

No Rajput will ever bow his head in front of a Arab who are culturally, intellectually and Militarily inferior to us.

We have our superior Hindu religion, history and culture for thousands of years.

Essentially Rajputs are integral part of Hindu social system and require to follow the duties prescribed by Hinduism and bow only infornt of your Gods, Teachers and Elders.

If you are a Rajput then you must be Hindu. If one converted to Islam then he is not a Rajput.

He can claim whatever he like just like many Rajputs who converted had Khan or Khanjada surnames.

Last edited:

Deadshot Para Guy

Dude,Pakistan is just an imaginary state.You guys don't have any existence.Nobdoy cares about you..You are those people who abandoned their motherland for a new country on the basis of religion.Your ancestors were the ones who have created all this shit on the basis of religion.And as bornubus said that your country just think about punjabis which is a true fact.Your country is just a imaginary state .......

Deadshot Para Guy

@Zulfiqar Khan

And one more thing i forgot to tell ya about Rajputs. No self respecting Rajput ever bow in front of your Arab Prophet Muhammad.

No Rajput will ever bow his head in front of a Arab who are culturally, intellectually and Militarily inferior to us.

We have our superior Hindu religion, history and culture for thousands of years.

Essentially Rajputs are integral part of Hindu social system and require to follow the duties prescribed by Hinduism and bow only infornt of your Gods, Teachers and Elders.

If you are a Rajput then you must be Hindu. If one converted to Islam then he is not a Rajput.

He can claim whatever he like just like many Rajputs who converted had Khan or Khanjada surnames.
Bro,he is a chutiya so were his ancestors who ditched their motherland for an islamic country and he is telling us about rajputs...He even don't know what a real rajput is...He is just a delusional cunt...PPBUP

indiazain

Country flag
Porkis dont know who is the new clown replacing this joker in their circus.I still have doubts about a smooth transition.Will the chief be a puppet of nawaz or as usual.

republic_roi97

Country flag
@Zulfiqar Khan

Exactly........:hail::yo:
I am a proud Hindu Bharatiya, not because I am a Brahmin, Kshatriya, Vaishya or Shudra, but because my ancestors refused to give in to sword and fought bravely to protect their 7000 year old legacy, I am proud that my family tree for the past thousands of years has been dedicated dharmics and that I have a proud and brave blood line unlike the Pakistanis and Bangladeshis whose ancestors crumbled by fear of sword and cowardly accepted some degraded cult and forever, cursed their bloodline with cowardice. :frusty:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Is there a choice? They are all the same. So how do you pick the best of the knuckleheads?

Because in the Paki Army there are only.....

Tough choice. what? :tongue:

rockey 71

Whispers going around drawing room of Islamabad suggest Raheel was offered extension and the post of the Joint Chief. But the Gen wouldn't accept unless the Joint Chief was made powerful with commands over all Services. So finally I suppose he is going off.

Bornubus

Stop giving Paki bitches too much importance.

Global Defence

Articles