Next Army Chief of Pakistan ?

lupgain

Country flag
When Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif finally sits down to choose Gen Raheel Sharif’s successor, his decision will be guided by personal choices, political considerations, and, in a couple of cases, his own experience of working with Candidates ?

Some four star Generals in the list to be picked from ??

lupgain

Country flag
Jo bhi ho kya farak padega aakhir.. NS ki lega zaroor
:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

lupgain

Country flag
Though I wanted to add a poll to it with list of candidates but that would have limited the scope of this thread.. Now members can prepare their own list

3deffect

Country flag
btw who give them Star on shoulder?? they did'nt win any war so they buy star and put on it on shoulder just for showcase.or they got star for loosing with india in war

Amazaing militry

republic_roi97

Country flag
btw who give them Star on shoulder?? they did'nt win any war so they buy star and put on it on shoulder just for showcase.or they got star for loosing with india in war

Amazaing militry
They wear it for Martian-Pak war of 1965, 1971 and 1999 in which they defeated martians and now mars is red because it lost a lot of blood.:pound::pound::pound::pound:

indiazain

Country flag
In all likelihood Raheel will not go quietly especially after the beating he got thanks to the surgical strike.He attempted to avenge the death of his brother by conducting the Uri attack but was jolted on multiple instances.
If he conducts a coup then that is more or less a declaration of war with India.Otherwise he can take refuge like a coward.

Zulfiqar Khan

Does anyone know how many of the generals above are/are not Punjabi and Syed caste Mohajirs?
I think despite their differences, under both Sharifs, most top positions in Civil and Military establishments have been filled with Punjabis. @Neo @Zarvan @Zulfiqar Khan
You're very wrong. I don't get where Indians get this notion or information of Pakistan being 'Punjabi dominated'. First off, there is really no such thing as a Punjabi. Punjabi to us is only a language. Punjab itself is VERY diverse:You have Kashmiris to the North, Hill Tribes to the Western North, Pashtuns to the East, Saraikis to the South and a melting pot in the center. There are 25-30 Million Pashtuns (Pathans of Punjab) and 20 Million Saraikis alone in Punjab.

Having said there; there have been:
4 Pashtuns
4 Punjabis (Including 2 Rajputs)
2 Baloch (Including one Hazara Baloch)
2 British
2 Mohajir (Including one Mughal)
1 Sindhi

As army chiefs. However they never really identified themselves by their 'ethnicity' or 'caste'. One major segment of Pakistani education or military indoctrination is letting go of your ethnic identity.

IndianHawk

Country flag
You're very wrong. I don't get where Indians get this notion or information of Pakistan being 'Punjabi dominated'. First off, there is really no such thing as a Punjabi. Punjabi to us is only a language. Punjab itself is VERY diverse:You have Kashmiris to the North, Hill Tribes to the Western North, Pashtuns to the East, Saraikis to the South and a melting pot in the center. There are 25-30 Million Pashtuns (Pathans of Punjab) and 20 Million Saraikis alone in Punjab.

4 Pashtuns
2 British
1 Sindhi

As army chiefs. However they never really identified themselves by their 'ethnicity' or 'caste'. One major segment of Pakistani education or military indoctrination is letting go of your ethnic identity.
http://www.dawn.com/news/266159/punjab-s-dominance-in-army-being-reduced-ispr

Old article but an acceptance by your own ISPR.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

Amazaing militry
Most of paki medals are earned in "victorious" UN peacekeeping missions in which they face rag-tag African militia, and peasant-slaughter ops back home, such as Dard-e-zeb.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
The term Muslaman Rajput is an oxymoron especially from a Paki Muslaman who have zero connection with Rajput heritage and History.

It's only after the British rule when Paki Muslaman claiming fake Rajput Musalman ancestry. Tell me how many Rajput mentioned in history which belong to the land now called Pakistan ?

Did Mughal record mentioned any thing like Muslim Rajputs ?

Try selling this snake oil to Sisodiyas, Dogras, Katoch, Hada, Rathore and Chauhans :lol:

Last edited:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

Oh man :lol: so much inferiority complex !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirza_Aslam_Beg

You mean Mughal by this Black Negro who claimed Balras Turk ancestry and that his ancestors migrated from central Asia even though his Mohajir Ass migrated from a piss poor village from East UP ?

Here is the difference between real Turks and a House ****** claiming the central Asian origin because he is too ashamed of his Hindu ancestry

upload_2016-11-20_21-13-19.jpeg

Real Turkish people

images.jpg

images (1).jpg

Last edited:

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag

4 Pashtuns
2 British
1 Sindhi

I asked about those in contention for army chief position right now. I suspect under both Sharifs, despite their differences, most top positions in civil as well as military structure are grabbed by Punjabis through nepotism.

As for previous chiefs,
Are you sure about 4 Pashtuns? Just attaching the title 'Khan' does not make one Pashtun. According to Tarek Fatah some of these Khans are Punjabis.

[Anyway Pathan is officially considered upper caste because as they were oldest converts and accompanied Turkic Mughal armies as mercenaries, so they could claim/mistaken as central Asians and in Islamic caste system that automatically means claim to higher caste status. Most people are not aware Pashtuns are a heterogeneous group. There is this elite Punjabised class among Pashtuns who, along with rich upper caste Urdu speaking elites are part of Pakistani oligarchy since beginning.
Most Pashtuns in reality however are poor and even historically majority were lowly mercenary tribes.]

Among Punjabis, yes I have noticed there is a small but strong Rajput Muslim lobby.

2 Mohajirs : I suppose you mean Musharraf (Syed caste, born in Delhi) and some Baig (upper caste born in UP. Baig surname means claim to Turko-mongoloid ancestry).

Who is Baloch? I hope you don't mean Kayani. It is like saying some White Britisher's son born in British Occupied India is ethnic Indian.

2 British: I can understand. Even Jinnah was officially representative of British queen till death.

Who is the Sindhi guy? What is his caste? How long did he serve?

Can you answer on this thread:
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/pakistan-caste-and-dilemma-of-quislings.76044/

Pardon my shallow knowledge. I don't have much information on the issue and there is not much available on internet, because of conspiracy of silence on this topic by both Hindu and Muslim upper caste scholars, as well as white imperial historians.

rockey 71

Amazaing militry
PA officer corps is highly professional - just like IA's. The three stars in the run are all competent. None can earn three stars in PA or IA without being competent. Now it is up to the political leadership to select the one they would be comfortable with. Same thing happens in India.

Zulfiqar Khan

Oh man :lol: so much inferiority complex !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirza_Aslam_Beg

You mean Mughal by this Black Negro who claimed Balras Turk ancestry and that his ancestors migrated from central Asia even though his Mohajir Ass migrated from a piss poor village from East UP ?

Here is the difference between real Turks and a House ****** claiming the central Asian origin because he is too ashamed of his Hindu ancestry

View attachment 11745

Real Turkish people

View attachment 11746

View attachment 11747
Really shocked by your lack of knowledge and insultive tone. The fact that you don't know the difference between 'Turkish' and 'Turkic' highlights just how much you know.

He traced his lineage to the Mughal Royal Family.

This was one of the last pictures of the Mughal Royal Family when they held power.

and this is Sultana Begum - one of the last known Mughal Royal Family descendant

People change, especially after generates of open marriage. Mughals were known to marry people not of their ethnicity.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles