New PM of Pakistan-ISI puppet : Taliban Khan

Safir

One thing is clear. Now Modi's way to remain PM in 2019 is assured.

Last edited:

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
That's another sign of Pakistaniyat. Keep digging that hole deeper.
I knew a few people like selvam here in Tamil Nadu. One guy in college told me that India should leave Kashmir because we are trampling on their right of self determination and AFSPA was an authoritarian act, etc. Can't help it. When more people get educated, you will have a few such cases where people are easily influenced by leftists literature. Thankfully TN is not in Kerala's situation, but who knows.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
I think Imran is best for India, Imran is just another kejriwaal, soon he will be saying "Opposition Humko Kaam nahi karne de rahi hai." Imran will speed up colonization of Pakistan by China. Economy will be dead. Pakistani people will soon get disillusioned after all this euphoria, currently PSX in high, soon it will fall. Then they will feel. " there is no God out there. " or " zindagi ki sabse badi galti : Pakistan Mein janam lena." Like hafiz roaming in pakistan helps in image building of Pakistan, Imran will help in other way.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
I knew a few people like selvam here in Tamil Nadu. One guy in college told me that India should leave Kashmir because we are trampling on their right of self determination and AFSPA was an authoritarian act, etc. Can't help it. When more people get educated, you will have a few such cases where people are easily influenced by leftists literature. Thankfully TN is not in Kerala's situation, but who knows.
I have some friends from TL, I can say a tint of saffron is underway in TL, and a lot people find affection with North, Quite natural Selvam type getting uncomfortable.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
He is an idiot with almost no capability to run a govt. KPK governance has been abysmal and ther term paki liberal is an oxymoron. The only good thing is he will like his uncle over see the break up of pakistan.
Ya, but Porkies are very happy and they believes that they have done a great job. So let us wait and make them realize their mistake.

Jackd

Not yet. The vote counting is still on, he has to form the government first.
But I believe they will invite because India invited too. And I strictly oppose sending Indian PM to this ceremony only for one reason, which is Modi is a bigger leader and this will create ruckus in Indian politics.Just send an envoy as a gesture.
Hey people, this is my first post in this forum.

Sending an envoy to an oath taking ceremony of your neighbouring country comes off as petulant. When Imran has clearly stated that he wants better relations, India should also reciprocate without keeping reservations about the circumstances of his victory in the selections..oops, I meant elections.

pruthvi24

Country flag
..for the same reasons i also think he is the best PM

GauravPradhan

Recently @ImranKhanPTI took 3 key step which left me with no doubt that Pakistan will grow under the shadow of Radicals
1 Supported Judiciary
2 55 Cr grant to all Ul-Haq madarsa known to be "Father of Taliban"
3 Shake hands with Fazaluraham who is in US terror list

Look at the delirium in which so called educated citizens are living in our country. All are salivating at the prospects of peace. :drool::drool::dude:View attachment 26662 View attachment 26663 View attachment 26664
i would like to suggest here always take dr.pradhan's word with a pinch of salt he has been caught pants down many times may be i'm wrong and may be its unfair to say this but dr.pradhan is refined and saner version of Zaid Hamid and secondly if invited i don't think modi will go may be he will send Sushma swaraj or speaker sumitra mahajan

Look at the delirium in which so called educated citizens are living in our country. All are salivating at the prospects of peace. :drool::drool::dude:View attachment 26662 View attachment 26663 View attachment 26664
and secondly there was no need for arnab and that times now editor to go full retard
1)it makes us look weak
2)Pakistan is laughing at the melt down of that times now guy
3)Arnab and times now making it look like a doom's day scenario was laughable
4)we have competent govt and very competent army they will handle pakistan
5)and lastly Arnab is not doing that for country's sake but for his ratings sake i mean this guy gives platform to pakistani bigots on national television at prime time to vomit their hate against India i have never seen even the definition of right wing media fox news inviting Russians on their shows

mayfair

Seems like you r gay ******
:creepy:,We wear lungi go and wank somewhere else in your shalwar kameez
Actually it's called a veshti (mundu in Kerala)..if you were from the "deep south" you would know. Since you don't (much like everything else) and you seem to be fascinated with specific sexual orientations, why don't you bugger off and wank off to your fetish on Pronhub?

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
i would like to suggest here always take dr.pradhan's word with a pinch of salt he has been caught pants down many times may be i'm wrong and may be its unfair to say this but dr.pradhan is refined and saner version of Zaid Hamid and secondly if invited i don't think modi will go may be he will send Sushma swaraj or speaker sumitra mahajan

and secondly there was no need for arnab and that times now editor to go full retard
1)it makes us look weak
2)Pakistan is laughing at the melt down of that times now guy
3)Arnab and times now making it look like a doom's day scenario was laughable
4)we have competent govt and very competent army they will handle pakistan
5)and lastly Arnab is not doing that for country's sake but for his ratings sake i mean this guy gives platform to pakistani bigots on national television at prime time to vomit their hate against India i have never seen even the definition of right wing media fox news inviting Russians on their shows
All of the channels do. Aajtak was showing Musshy yesterday. :dude: Others had Mehr Tarar etc. Sometimes I feel Indian media have fascination for the inbreds.

Samsung J7

Actually it's called a veshti (mundu in Kerala)..if you were from the "deep south" you would know. Since you don't (much like everything else) and you seem to be fascinated with specific sexual orientations, why don't you bugger off and wank off to your fetish on Pronhub?
Shut the fuk up ******. Kerala is not entire south

mayfair

^^ And that my friends is how you shut down a ch**ya troll.

Back to regular programming..

Regarding Gaurav Pradhan's claims, in a country where the fauj needs no permission, much less from a PM, did Ganja really have the balls (scratchy or otherwise) to stop Rawheel from taking any action if he really wanted to?

Nope, Rawheel like @Samsung J7 was caught with his pants around his ankles and with a bamboo stuffed so far up his backside that he may as well have been chewing wood. But Rawheel also knew that should he "retaliate", the incumbent bamboo would be joined by another one, this time from the other side to make a inversely matching pair. Hence the furious denials that followed.

Rawheel blamed Ganja for his predicament because he believed that after Uri attacks, Ganja should have gone into an overdrive and try and placate Indians by calling and grovelling and making tall promises that he had no chance in hell of keeping. But Ganja being over-smart, did the opposite. He condemned the surgical strikes, thereby tacitly acknowledging that they happened and adopted a tone of belligerent-restraint.

Now Rawheel was in a quandary, even if he cannot spell it, having a third-rate education once again like @Samsung J7. He could not call for retaliation without accepting that strikes had taken place and that would mean agreeing with Ganja. So he started looking for means to show Ganja who's the boss. Around the same time Immy the dimmy offered his rear orifice in service of the fauj just like @Samsung J7 and Rawheel latched onto it without a rubber, unlike most of @Samsung J7's clients. He was looking for an oppurtunity.

Then the DAWN leaks happened and Rawheel found the opening he was looking for. The leaks helped him divert the attention from the pasting of a lifetime and he and his baayz latched on to it and the Shitistani media played along. Gradually it was bridge under water and Rawheel escaped greater ridicule. But what the strikes did was to put the nail in the coffin of his dreams to extend his tenure as the COAS. Muslim NATO post was a face-saving measure.

Ladies and Gentlemen that was the beginning of the end of Ganja as the faujis' bottom and beginning of Immy as the new one.

pruthvi24

Country flag
All of the channels do. Aajtak was showing Musshy yesterday. :dude: Others had Mehr Tarar etc. Sometimes I feel Indian media have fascination for the inbreds.
RETARDS in Indian media brought kapil dev to discuss about Imran khan

Dr Pradhan is a gossip monger so possibility is 50-50 but his 80% gossips are true ....

IS any sane person care about those presstitutes in India, especially english media ?
NO.

Then,why should u care about prokis are laughing or crying about those disgusting presstitutes ... let porkis suffer. :rofl: More the media bark more they expose themselves,then even porkis agree with Indian RW that the most disgusting filthy institute in India is English news media.
well i definitely expected better from arnab goswami and republic thought he was nationalist but he is more businessman who knows which way wind is blowing
this ranting is the second blunder of arnab goswami first one was that of calling to dawood's house he also has partner in crime for this aditya raj kaul that idiot is even bigger retard and emotional fool the way he that idiot twisted asifa rape case almost divided the unity of hindus and bakerwal's of jammu

Samsung J7

^^ And that my friends is how you shut down a ch**ya troll.

Back to regular programming..

Regarding Gaurav Pradhan's claims, in a country where the fauj needs no permission, much less from a PM, did Ganja really have the balls (scratchy or otherwise) to stop Rawheel from taking any action if he really wanted to?

Nope, Rawheel like @Samsung J7 was caught with his pants around his ankles and with a bamboo stuffed so far up his backside that he may as well have been chewing wood. But Rawheel also knew that should he "retaliate", the incumbent bamboo would be joined by another one, this time from the other side to make a inversely matching pair. Hence the furious denials that followed.

Rawheel blamed Ganja for his predicament because he believed that after Uri attacks, Ganja should have gone into an overdrive and try and placate Indians by calling and grovelling and making tall promises that he had no chance in hell of keeping. But Ganja being over-smart, did the opposite. He condemned the surgical strikes, thereby tacitly acknowledging that they happened and adopted a tone of belligerent-restraint.

Now Rawheel was in a quandary, even if he cannot spell it, having a third-rate education once again like @Samsung J7. He could not call for retaliation without accepting that strikes had taken place and that would mean agreeing with Ganja. So he started looking for means to show Ganja who's the boss. Around the same time Immy the dimmy offered his rear orifice in service of the fauj just like @Samsung J7 and Rawheel latched onto it without a rubber, unlike most of @Samsung J7's clients. He was looking for an oppurtunity.

Then the DAWN leaks happened and Rawheel found the opening he was looking for. The leaks helped him divert the attention from the pasting of a lifetime and he and his baayz latched on to it and the Shitistani media played along. Gradually it was bridge under water and Rawheel escaped greater ridicule. But what the strikes did was to put the nail in the coffin of his dreams to extend his tenure as the COAS. Muslim NATO post was a face-saving measure.

Ladies and Gentlemen that was the beginning of the end of Ganja as the faujis' bottom and beginning of Immy as the new one.
****** why r u tagging me in your post

Safir

Expect more LC skirmishes in coming days. Taliban Khan ( urf Imrana) would definitely try to influence the Kashmiris with higher momentum.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
The heartening aspect of these elections was that the ISI has got egg on its face as its project for mainstreaming terrorists has failed miserably. Not a single seat has been won by any of these ISI/Army sponsored terror jackasses.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles