New Member Zero-Sum-Game

Zero-Sum-Game

Hi fellow DFIans. My name is Bikram and i hail from Punjab. I am a long time follower of this forum and other defence related news platforms. I am ardent student of geopolitics with leanings towards original realpolitik teachings. I am looking forward to learn from all of you , to inculcate the yearning for truthful and unfathomable knowledge.

P.S. I would like to also thanks kunal sir for his commendable service which has helped me ever since I got on internet in 2008.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Hi fellow DFIans. My name is Bikram and i hail from Punjab. I am a long time follower of this forum and other defence related news platforms. I am ardent student of geopolitics with leanings towards original realpolitik teachings. I am looking forward to learn from all of you , to inculcate the yearning for truthful and unfathomable knowledge.

P.S. I would like to also thanks kunal sir for his commendable service which has helped me ever since I got on internet in 2008.
Welcome dude. Great to have you here.

velmajdennis

It seems to me that the question was about gambling. This is a topic of victory or loss.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles