New member introduction

pulakeshi

hey everyone..!

Its a pleasure and an honor being among you folks, my fellow Indians..! I have been following this forum for a long while. I should have been a part of this forum a long time ago..but as the saying goes you await your time.

My coming to this forum has been greatly inspired by a few books I have read ( and i still am reading ) about India, her defense projections and capabilities, her offense, her polity, her war strategies, power, ruling aspects, nuclear policies, war statistics, her economy etc etc.. !

I am currently living in Canada. But I was born and brought up in India ( I am an Indian citizen and will continue to be for as long as I breathe). So, I want and hope to be treated as an Indian and not as an outsider (surprisingly, i got a lot of bad talk and hate when I visited India very recently).

Please remember that I am just as Indian( a proud Indian at that ) as any of you.

Thanks very much..look forward to being with you guyz..!
Peace and love :)

The Last Stand

Country flag
Welcome to DFI, sir!

Have a nice time and mind @LurkerBaba.

He hates trolls in important threads.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome.

Mr Laxmi Mittal who lives in the UK was asked why he is holding an Indian passport and Indian citizenship.

He said he was an Indian and would die an Indian and that's why.

You seem to be in his league.

pulakeshi

true at that bro..! :)

Welcome.

Mr Laxmi Mittal who lives in the UK was asked why he is holding an Indian passport and Indian citizenship.

He said he was an Indian and would die an Indian and that's why.

You seem to be in his league.

H.A.

Welcome to the forum Canadian Indian.....:wave:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles