New Member Introduction Thread

manoj urwa

Country flag
@manoj urwa you seems new member introduction here plz
Hi all, my name is Manoj Urwa, from Mangalore, currently based out of India since 2001
Bro I have been a member since Nov 16, 2016. Before joining i used to visit this website everyday as a hobby to get knowledge as well as to know how my country is progressing. i think since 2011/12 i used to visit this website not sure though. I am not from any technical background so have little input to contribute so never participated in any debate. just reading n enjoying all the banters n of course feeling proud of our nations achievements. I am just doing small business and out of my country for now. May b in future if have anything substantial will try to contribute my thoughts.... cheers all

Atavistic

Country flag
@Atavistic introduction here
Yo ! I am from Pune and passionate about infrastructure, tech, history, economics, religion and politics. Got to know about this forum from twitter when I was alive on it. After the silicon valley weaklings banned me from Twitter for having "extreme right wing" views i switched on to this platform. Good to see a lot of like-minded folks here. Enjoying this forum :)

Nazaria e Bakistan

Country flag
Hello! This is Great grand son of Bin Qasim. Future Field Marshal. Brotector of the ideology of Al Bakistan. Broud Bakistani.

I am interested in G-hog-i-Sabilillah, Gazar-i-Halua, Jannah, Hoors and Goats (*sharam*)

I was active on Strategic Front but left it because they have no one left.

I am currently in Pindi, Dar-al-Islam, Bakistan!

Waanar

Country flag
Hello! This is Great grand son of Bin Qasim. Future Field Marshal. Brotector of the ideology of Al Bakistan. Broud Bakistani.

I am interested in G-hog-i-Sabilillah, Gazar-i-Halua, Jannah, Hoors and Goats (*sharam*)

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:
Charansparsh prabhu. Conquer us kaafirs like the local maulvi conquers the future mujahid's ass in the local madrasa.

On a relatively serious note, may I ask what your username was on Strategic Frontier?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Aaj se mai to mussala field marshal bolunga ji.
Apke strategic frontier ke kheme pr kya azaab agya jo apko chodna pada

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Log kahan waha. That's been a deserted place long ago.
Hona hi tha.
Dfi ke rules sabse asan hai join karne ke liye
Mujhe bhale hi 4 saal tak try karne ke baad entry mili, kabhi confirnation email aya hi nai .
Phir ek din agaya bhule bhatke..
But mostly easy hi join karna dfi.
Bharat rakshak ka koi idea, wo log workplace ka email mangte hai. Of course berozgaar log ( myself) can't join still kon join karega apna office ka email deke?
Strategic front shuru se popular nai hua

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Hi all, my name is Manoj Urwa, from Mangalore, currently based out of India since 2001
Bro I have been a member since Nov 16, 2016. Before joining i used to visit this website everyday as a hobby to get knowledge as well as to know how my country is progressing. i think since 2011/12 i used to visit this website not sure though. I am not from any technical background so have little input to contribute so never participated in any debate. just reading n enjoying all the banters n of course feeling proud of our nations achievements. I am just doing small business and out of my country for now. May b in future if have anything substantial will try to contribute my thoughts.... cheers all
Yo ! I am from Pune and passionate about infrastructure, tech, history, economics, religion and politics. Got to know about this forum from twitter when I was alive on it. After the silicon valley weaklings banned me from Twitter for having "extreme right wing" views i switched on to this platform. Good to see a lot of like-minded folks here. Enjoying this forum :)
Hay guys 🙏
I like to follow economics & stratagic affairs.

I have learnt a lot from reading the posts & discussions of members here. I would like to be a part of this forum & engage in many more productive discussions. As India leads towards a prosperous future.

Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Hona hi tha.
Dfi ke rules sabse asan hai join karne ke liye
Mujhe bhale hi 4 saal tak try karne ke baad entry mili, kabhi confirnation email aya hi nai .
Phir ek din agaya bhule bhatke..
But mostly easy hi join karna dfi.
Bharat rakshak ka koi idea, wo log workplace ka email mangte hai. Of course berozgaar log ( myself) can't join still kon join karega apna office ka email deke?
Strategic front shuru se popular nai hua
It is not that DFI has "easier rules to join" but StratFront staff was too inactive to confirm you.

They all are former PDF Indians in small numebrs who first ran Indian Defence and then, Strat Front, both of which they couldn't sustain. They didn't like DFI for its "rudeness" and never moved here.

Nazaria e Bakistan

Country flag
It is not that DFI has "easier rules to join" but StratFront staff was too inactive to confirm you.

They all are former PDF Indians in small numebrs who first ran Indian Defence and then, Strat Front, both of which they couldn't sustain. They didn't like DFI for its "rudeness" and never moved here.
We all are refugees from PDF after PDF was partitioned into PDF and East PDF.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles