New Member Introduction Thread

Daksh7390

Hello there,

I have been following DFI for a long time, just didn't have an account. I feel the coverage of various defence programs that I find in DFI is unmatched with any their website. Aero India is close by so I am stocked.

I like to follow Defence, Economics, National infrastructure & Geopolitics. Jai Hind.

Overlord

Country flag
Hello I am Odisha , I have been anonymously browsing this site for a while now decided to join.

I'm not in defense field but always want best for my country no matter what. I am in cs field and wants to join either ISRO or DRDO eventually so I Could Contribute for defense sector .
Welcome to the forum.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Hello there,

I have been following DFI for a long time, just didn't have an account. I feel the coverage of various defence programs that I find in DFI is unmatched with any their website. Aero India is close by so I am stocked.

I like to follow Defence, Economics, National infrastructure & Geopolitics. Jai Hind.
Hello I am Odisha , I have been anonymously browsing this site for a while now decided to join.

I'm not in defense field but always want best for my country no matter what. I am in cs field and wants to join either ISRO or DRDO eventually so I Could Contribute for defense sector .
Hey guys. I am from Kerela living in Maharashtra. I used to lurk this forum a while back before finally making an account.

Hello!
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Namaste everyone.

Found this forum few days back. I am preparing for civil services and developed interest in defence and geopolitical issues. I hope we all see India reclaiming its position as the leader of human civilisation in our lifetime. Jai Hind.
Same here, apka optional kya hai?

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Hay 🙏

Been visiting DFI for some time.

I regularly read you guys posts. And it really give me a good perspective of our Defence & stratagic position as a Country. So thank you for that.
Namaste everyone.

Found this forum few days back. I am preparing for civil services and developed interest in defence and geopolitical issues. I hope we all see India reclaiming its position as the leader of human civilisation in our lifetime. Jai Hind.
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
Needed to report one issue
After creation of the account the verification email was directly received in spam folder .
Happened with me wonder if anyone faced the same issue
thnku bro...i m trying to become a member since many months. but i dont recieve gmail in my account. now by ur massage i show spam message. where i found confirmation option. 😝🤭

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles