New Member Introduction Thread

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Hmm. We are getting people from Northeast areas also. Looks we will get some spicy info about their state affairs. Mainstream information is less till now.
Ya'll Nibbiars yeah you can't go there because you are appreantly heavy weight. And can't go around the narrow lanes that much anyway.

giggler

Country flag
I am Bharat from Telugu states. Been a passive visitor to the forum interested in Defence news. I am in the tech industry.
For certain years in my life (during my college) I leaned towards communism. But now I am in my forties and I started praying and visiting temples. One day probably after my retirement I wanted to contribute my bit towards Hinduism. I believe that there is no better world, this is only world we got.

Pash

Country flag
For certain years in my life (during my college) I leaned towards communism. But now I am in my forties and I started praying and visiting temples. One day probably after my retirement I wanted to contribute my bit towards Hinduism. I believe that there is no better world, this is only world we got.
Welcome change, We have to know ourselves before we know world

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
USA has allied with countries throughout which have dictatorship . And it is logical for countries to spread their philosophy . We have been doing that with yoga etc . There are many temples all around the world and organizations like vedanta foundation , iskon etc are present all arround the world . Culture spreads , thats how it works .

India has right to protect itself from activism , but you guys are going on like running a campaign . Check some past pages . There is nothing about geopolics . It reminds me all about communist narratives . Things gets exgerrated . Unrelated incidents gets combined together , and it is shown as fact in internate pages .
When too many assumptions , prejudice run in your circle , its impossible to decide on logical basis what is self interest . Such people in internet are a minority but such assumptions , narratives travel far .
since you seem to be a new member.

- Keep the conversation civil and polite
- Finish your conversation with other members and then tag me to take this conversation further, in the other thread.
- If you cannot handle multiple conversations with multiple members simultaneously, let them know about it and take it up one by one, your choice. preferably no sulking later about members ganging up, when it becomes too much to handle.
- Make an attempt to understand the nature of the forum and it's outlook towards topics.

vingrant

Hey everyone, I'm new to this community and I love playing slot machines online. I came here with the hope of getting some help on my case and finding out something new. Besides that, I'm a big fan of deposit deals - always studying the terms and comparing various offers with each other!

SammyBoi111

Country flag
Hello people! I've been passively visiting this forum for nearly a year now, and hope to positively contribute to productive debates, deliberations and discussions here.

Love the Paki-bashing thread, read nearly 500 pages of that intoxicating stuff in two days..... absolute euphoria.... :)

Haldilal

Country flag
I am Bharat from Telugu states. Been a passive visitor to the forum interested in Defence news. I am in the tech industry.
Hello! Run-of-the-mill bored engineering student turned defence enthusiast here. Looking to catch up on defence and geopolitics news relating to India.

Proudly banned from r/worldnews for defending India. :india2:

pls auto-approve my comments
Hey everyone, I'm new to this community and I love playing slot machines online. I came here with the hope of getting some help on my case and finding out something new. Besides that, I'm a big fan of deposit deals - always studying the terms and comparing various offers with each other!
Hello people! I've been passively visiting this forum for nearly a year now, and hope to positively contribute to productive debates, deliberations and discussions here.

Love the Paki-bashing thread, read nearly 500 pages of that intoxicating stuff in two days..... absolute euphoria.... :)
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

ImDeGator

Hello, I'm new here. Used to be part of some world defence forums almost a decade & half ago, arguing against chinese and pakis in their echo chambers. Then took a different turn in life out of necessity, ended up leaving everything behind.
Now looking forward to learn more, reading some latest facts and opinions to widen my worldview. I'm from South, would call a spade a spade, but like contrarian views and explore different ideas.

Regards.

Haldilal

Country flag
Hello, I'm new here. Used to be part of some world defence forums almost a decade & half ago, arguing against chinese and pakis in their echo chambers. Then took a different turn in life out of necessity, ended up leaving everything behind.
Now looking forward to learn more, reading some latest facts and opinions to widen my worldview. I'm from South, would call a spade a spade, but like contrarian views and explore different ideas.

Regards.
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles