New Member Introduction Thread

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Hello everyone.
I'm just your average 22yo codejeet from a middle class family. Couldn't get into a IIT did Btech From a private uni while learning python on the side. Currently working for Amazon and posted in Bangalore.
Got interested in defense in 2016 due to uri surgical strike and had been lurking on dfi ever since. Only now i decided to pull the gun and create a acct.
Welcome to the forum nibbia
Since our priest cat is @Haldilal. Is busy harvesting sugarcane at his masters field. So i do his job of initiation

May, the great pika au akumbar .....bless you my nibbia

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Hello everyone I am a student from Patna bihar and i am YouTube defence enthusiast as much of my knowledge comes from there and a few articles here and there.
Though I don't know hardcore stuff I hope to learn whatever I can.
Thanks!
Hello everyone.
I'm just your average 22yo codejeet from a middle class family. Couldn't get into a IIT did Btech From a private uni while learning python on the side. Currently working for Amazon and posted in Bangalore.
Got interested in defense in 2016 due to uri surgical strike and had been lurking on dfi ever since. Only now i decided to pull the gun and create a acct.
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Hello everyone.
Welcome and have a great time

NutCracker

Country flag
If some people are on reddit they might know me by my username itself. 28 y.o. doing MBA, suddenly gotten interested into defence thingy. All Reddit IDs get nuked within 30 days so found a new forum.

Ragging mat lo bro Plexx 🥲
Mera initiation kisi ne nhi Kiya tha aur idhar 2-2 baar ho raha hai . Sedlyf Goodbye 😞

Alamarathan

Country flag
Mera initiation kisi ne nhi Kiya tha aur idhar 2-2 baar ho raha hai . Sedlyf Goodbye 😞
Never too late.....

Welcome to the forum,

Lord cracker of nuts aka breaker of butts
May the great DFI warlords bless your journey here in DFI,

about the reddit account, only the God can save you, that dumpster fire is beyond our realms

standard snowball

Country flag
hello everyone
I am sarthak, your average university student from Ayodhya.
I became intrested in indian defence sector after the 2019 airstrikes.
i am mainly intrested in everything regarding china, indigenious weapons, state of the indian military and geopolitical landscape of india and south asia in general

Last edited:

Alamarathan

Country flag
hello everyone
i am mainly intrested in everything regarding china,, indigenious weapons, state of the indian military and geopolitical landscape of india and south asia in general
Welcome to the forum...:yo:

Vamsi

Country flag
hello everyone
i am mainly intrested in everything regarding china,, indigenious weapons, state of the indian military and geopolitical landscape of india and south asia in general
@Haldilal will bless you

v952010

Country flag
hello everyone
I am vishesh, NRI in the states.
always been interested in the our great armed forces
mainly interested in navy and airforce
been following the heli carriers procurement from 2012 till the crash out of su57 program in 2018 and tortures that is mmrfa which actually started way back in 2007 as mmrca ,
been disappointed a lot of times but still hopeful that our great armed forces will one day escape the babus grasp just like our economy did back in 1991

Haldilal

Country flag
hello everyone
i am mainly intrested in everything regarding china, indigenious weapons, state of the indian military and geopolitical landscape of india and south asia in general
hello everyone
I am vishesh, NRI in the states.
always been interested in the our great armed forces
mainly interested in navy and airforce
been following the heli carriers procurement from 2012 till the crash out of su57 program in 2018 and tortures that is mmrfa which actually started way back in 2007 as mmrca ,
been disappointed a lot of times but still hopeful that our great armed forces will one day escape the babus grasp just like our economy did back in 1991
Ya'll Nibbiars

Likhith

Country flag
Hi guys, my name is Likhith Gowda i am from Karnataka i was brought up in Bangalore very much anti pakistan insanely dharmic person firm believer in the idea of Bharat obviously being from Bangalore my profession is of a software engineer trainee since i'm just 22 and fresh out of college. very interested in the armed forces especially the army's special forces.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Hi guys, my name is Likhith Gowda i am from Karnataka i was brought up in Bangalore very much anti pakistan insanely dharmic person firm believer in the idea of Bharat obviously being from Bangalore my profession is of a software engineer trainee since i'm just 22 and fresh out of college. very interested in the armed forces especially the army's special forces.
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia
May the great Pika au Akumbar..........bless you .

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Welcome to forum

Haldilal

Country flag
Hello everyone,
I am ankur from mumbai interested in all thing military and history
Ya'll Nibbiars

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag

Yo boys. We got fresh recruits for this month blackpilling of Indian Special Forces.
@abingdonboy @ManhattanProject . Please take care of this new recruits.

notaname

Country flag
I am from odisha . self employed . Own a lodge and a marriage mandap . Planning some other business in course of time in future . @NutCracker
Please show pictures of your lodge and the nature around your area. I am interested in learning about Odisha.
No never dude, you want him doxxed or what, then everyone will know about his whereabouts, better take it in personal chat or somewhere else but surely not here.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles