New Member Introduction Thread

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hello!
May it sound even unreal, but I do not come from your dimension but directly from the fifth dimension and have lived in the physical body for more than half a century.
I am writing on world forums and looking for evidence that I am not the only one who walks with ghosts.
Aliens from the universe do not exist; they are beings like me and are derived from the paranormal immortality of the physical body.
There is a paranormal thread here pls go there and speak
We have many enlightened members to check who u are :megusta:

saneel2014

Country flag
Hello!
May it sound even unreal, but I do not come from your dimension but directly from the fifth dimension and have lived in the physical body for more than half a century.
I am writing on world forums and looking for evidence that I am not the only one who walks with ghosts.
Aliens from the universe do not exist; they are beings like me and are derived from the paranormal immortality of the physical body.
Are u that A(Alien) from LGBTQIA+?

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Hello!
Hello!
Does females in the fifth dimension also look like your avatar or there is no concept of gender in that dimension? And how does fifth dimension looks and feels like?

Kumaoni

Hello!
Slovanik alien🗿🗿

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Hi! I am an electrical engineer and have lurked here for years and years. Took the plunge finally. Interests: electronics, electronic warfare, radars etc.., espionage, intelligence, nuclear weapons, air combat and much more.
I am Amulya Mishra. Interested in military history, planning and tactics (don't know anything yet) and special forces. Cleared CDS recently and about to appear for SSB for OTA.
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
I am Amulya Mishra. Interested in military history, planning and tactics (don't know anything yet) and special forces. Cleared CDS recently and about to appear for SSB for OTA.
Welcome to DFI Amulya Mishra. You seem to be interested in military history , planning and tactics related terminology, well then you are in the right place, here on DFI, you will find lots of articles and posts of your interest which are written with lot of details and which I am sure you will enjoy having a read through. Once again welcome to DFI. And good luck for SSB for OTA!

Paddy Mayne

Country flag
Welcome to DFI Amulya Mishra. You seem to be interested in military history , planning and tactics related terminology, well then you are in the right place, here on DFI, you will find lots of articles and posts of your interest which are written with lot of details and which I am sure you will enjoy having a read through. Once again welcome to DFI. And good luck for SSB for OTA!
Thanks so much!

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Good luck brother
You seem like a good fellow
May you crack open SSB like a hard son a of a bich

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Hi everyone ,I am a keyboard warrior who has been observing this forum for last year or two , I am interested in international conflicts ,small arms and special forces, My hobbies are jerking off to marcos rimpac pics and inhaling copium.
Welcome to the forum Buddy! Hope you will have a great time here.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles