New Member Introduction Thread

Echo419

Country flag
Hey everyone, some of you may remember me as Echo_419. I actively participated as much as I could on the green forum before they went full retarded, left it around mid 2010s. All this time I was busy with life & other stuff, now almost 7-8 years later I want to break the monotony of routine & learn about things I like.

Looking forward to interacting with all of you.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Hey everyone, some of you may remember me as Echo_419. I actively participated as much as I could on the green forum before they went full retarded, left it around mid 2010s. All this time I was busy with life & other stuff, now almost 7-8 years later I want to break the monotony of routine & learn about things I like.

I vaguely remember you saar .
I was kid , 12 year old back then though
Tell me how did fhe green forum went retarded

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Hello i am a school teacher . I like reading about defence and technology . Just a time pass .

Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

Bharatiya

Country flag
Good day everyone.

I am from Telangana. Been lurking for a long time. I finally decided to register.

I'm a freelancer and in early twenties.

I wasn't very interested towards political or national affairs until I dived into the history of Bharatvarsh and ended up as a strong patriot.

I am here to learn and share my perspective.

I haven't done anything significant for our country, but I really hope I can do something that will bring about a positive change at scale.

Jai Hind!

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Good day everyone.

I am from Telangana. Been lurking for a long time. I finally decided to register.

I'm a freelancer and in early twenties.

I wasn't very interested towards political or national affairs until I dived into the history of Bharatvarsh and ended up as a strong patriot.

I am here to learn and share my perspective.

I haven't done anything significant for our country, but I really hope I can do something that will bring about a positive change at scale.

Jai Hind!
What do you freelance?

notaname

Country flag
Hello!
May it sound even unreal, but I do not come from your dimension but directly from the fifth dimension and have lived in the physical body for more than half a century.
I am writing on world forums and looking for evidence that I am not the only one who walks with ghosts.
Aliens from the universe do not exist; they are beings like me and are derived from the paranormal immortality of the physical body.
Oh, hi my fellow alien 👽, how you doing?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles