New Member Introduction Thread

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
@Super Flanker
It is the same what you accuse us of
We know for a fact that Christians Sikhs and Muslims etc are oppressed by the Fascist government that you have elected to power
My Friend. I am an Indian Christian myself and i am very happy to live in India and I love my country. If you come to India to my state than you will understand and see the reality with your own eyes. And yes there are cases of attacks happening on minorities in India. No one denies that but no society is perfect. Neither is yours, neither is mine, neither is anyone's. Nothing more to say here.

Country flag
How is religion a very important aspect? In what terms? Sure everyone Respects their religion(which they practice) but why Argue with eachother about each other's religion?
India ki politics run karti hai religion ke naam pe, aur iss politics ko voh log chala rahe hai jo desh bhi chalate hai, so yeah it is an important aspect

Country flag
@Super Flanker
It is the same what you accuse us of
We know for a fact that Christians Sikhs and Muslims etc are oppressed by the Fascist government that you have elected to power
So what can you do? We have seen what minorities suffer in Pakistan and Bangladesh, what did we do, made a few statements then went on with our work.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag

Articles