New Member Introduction Thread

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Hi My name is Dom, from Germany. I am a hughe aviation enthusiast in any aspect.

Always looking for a good chat and fun.
Hello, I still a college student. Have been a lurker here and decided to contribute to discussion after learning many things from here.
Hi I am for Gujarat. Reading this forum for a while now. I have interest in military technologies and geopolitics. Best wishes to all DFI members.
Hello everyone, my name is Anton and I am from Ukraine, it is a great pleasure to meet you. I represent Kvertus Technology company that produces anti-drone systems. Looking for potential agents to help establish commercial relations with Indian customers. Thank you very much for your attention
Jai Hind! Hello deshvasiyo I am a defense lover guy from Jharkhand. I have recently started following and learning the various techs and defense equip and weapons procured by our defense forces and I am the kind of guy who doesn't like it to question the decisions taken in favour of national security. I also have a keen eye on learning the ropes of our diplomacy. I am software engineer with basic knowledge of cybersec and love to follow the same with keen interest especially in regards to Indian cyber space. Looking forward to learn something new in defense everyday from you folks!:yo:
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

Vivek k

Country flag
Hello all! Glad to be here. I'm a defense enthusiast and a proponent of swadeshi! I feel very strongly that India needs to now move to producing ALL weapons herself. A lot of foreign purchases are duds too so we can take the same risk on ourselves.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Hello all! Glad to be here. I'm a defense enthusiast and a proponent of swadeshi! I feel very strongly that India needs to now move to producing ALL weapons herself. A lot of foreign purchases are duds too so we can take the same risk on ourselves.
Hello and welcome,

are you Vivek Krishnan of Stumpp Schuelle Somappa Defense Ltd ?

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Welcome to the forum . Curiously were you on BRF previously??

IndianHawk

Country flag
Yes - were you there too?
I do lurk there from time to time . Never made an iD. Too restrictive an environment for me.

Have a lot of respect for your unapologetic views on indeginous equipment. Most welcome.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Welcome to the forum brother!!!

We have plenty of threads matches your interest criteria

Hope you find it useful🙂

coffee_rules

Country flag
Hi All, Jumping back from another forum. How do I gain privileges to open threads? I can only reply yo posts for now

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles