New Member Introduction Thread

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Hello, myself from Kolkata, West Bengal. Have been going through the threads here for more than a year now, finally decided to join :)
Hello!

Originally from Goa but living in Slovakia! This website is much better than the other one that starts with bhaaaaa

Liek the content especially the Naval section!
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Hello!

Originally from Goa but living in Slovakia! This website is much better than the other one that starts with bhaaaaa

It's bharat rakshak forum , vinba ji.

FalconZero

Country flag
Hello!

Wanted to say this before but now i remembered it so will say it now, it's not a competition lad. BRF is pretty resourceful with pretty knowledgeable individuals there and keep your mind open you can learn a lot from them and DFI is always there for those who want to learn and be part of something I guess.

Welcome to DFI 😄
huggin doggos.jpg

Kuldeepm952

Country flag
I messaged in contact us to change my username, will that help or there is an another way.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Hello everyone. I am new to the forum. I look forward to having discussions with everyone.
That's pretty information , welcome to forum , Don't take anything personal of thrown at random and contribute in your capacity please

AntonKvertus

Country flag
Hello everyone, my name is Anton and I am from Ukraine, it is a great pleasure to meet you. I represent Kvertus Technology company that produces anti-drone systems. Looking for potential agents to help establish commercial relations with Indian customers. Thank you very much for your attention

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Jai Hind! Hello deshvasiyo I am a defense lover guy from Jharkhand. I have recently started following and learning the various techs and defense equip and weapons procured by our defense forces and I am the kind of guy who doesn't like it to question the decisions taken in favour of national security. I also have a keen eye on learning the ropes of our diplomacy. I am software engineer with basic knowledge of cybersec and love to follow the same with keen interest especially in regards to Indian cyber space. Looking forward to learn something new in defense everyday from you folks!:yo:

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Jai Hind! Hello deshvasiyo I am a defense lover guy from Jharkhand. I have recently started following and learning the various techs and defense equip and weapons procured by our defense forces and I am the kind of guy who doesn't like it to question the decisions taken in favour of national security. I also have a keen eye on learning the ropes of our diplomacy. I am software engineer with basic knowledge of cybersec and love to follow the same with keen interest especially in regards to Indian cyber space. Looking forward to learn something new in defense everyday from you folks!:yo:
Bro from where in jharkhand konsa zila

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
@ezsasa why no flag on new accounts ?? They can be chink bots or porks in disguise

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles