New Member Introduction Thread

retribution

Country flag
Sir can you please describe your interests? Like which sects of defence are you interested into if you don't mind??🙂
Regards
well , i am interested in aviation , history , geopolitics and special operations/forces . i have a masters degree in history . i was actually hoping to go to australia for international relations but destiny had other plans for me ,i guess . what about you ? and where are you from?

Chakraborty

Country flag
well , i am interested in aviation , history , geopolitics and special operations/forces . i have a masters degree in history . i was actually hoping to go to australia for international relations but destiny had other plans for me ,i guess . what about you ? and where are you from?
Thanks sir.
Just like I said in my intro, I am from West Bengal and I am a school student. I am interested in land forces, special operation forces, firearms, global affairs, naval and aviation technology.
Regards.

Vayuputra

Country flag
Hello DFI , I hope everyone is well , finally decided to post something after lurking for quite a while . I am especially interested in Special Forces , Aircrafts , Intelligence and Space Sector. Looking forward for some great interactions.
Welcome brother.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Hello DFI , I hope everyone is well , finally decided to post something after lurking for quite a while . I am especially interested in Special Forces , Aircrafts , Intelligence and Space Sector. Looking forward for some great interactions.
@Haldilal do your thing biradar

UndercoverGhost

Country flag
Hello DFI, hope everyone is having an awesome day. I'm from Tripura, North East. Did know about the forum from some time and this is my first post here. I consider myself a nationalist having high faith and respect for India and her armed forces. Hope to contribute positively to this forum. I have interest in almost everything indian armed forces related but if I have to choose i would say special forces, navy and geopolitics of the region. It's very nice to be in a community filled with patriots. Jai Hind!

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Hello DFI, hope everyone is having an awesome day. I'm from Tripura, North East. Did know about the forum from some time and this is my first post here. I consider myself a nationalist having high faith and respect for India and her armed forces. Hope to contribute positively to this forum. I have interest in almost everything indian armed forces related but if I have to choose i would say special forces, navy and geopolitics of the region. It's very nice to be in a community filled with patriots. Jai Hind!
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

UnderFingy

Country flag
Hello everyone,

After lurking on the forum for a while now, finally signed up. I'm someone who wants to know and learn more about the threats and opportunities Bharat has and how it faces them.
Hello. Are you on twitter with the same username?

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles