New Member Introduction Thread

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Apologizes, i am currently in Bucharest Romania on a business trip, and using wifi provided with my accommodation.
Hello everyone,
As similar to many, I was reading a lot of content here since last 2 years but finally made my mind today to join this community. Glad to know so many people having greatly diverse opinions regarding a lot of sectors.
Hope so, I might be getting along well in common interests with you all:):)
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Hlo everyone,
Just like all others in this thread, I was following this site for months, reading about opinions and news, yesterday I decided to contribute some useful content to this site and joined here.
Hope I would catch up with you all.
Really glad to have you here @Curious droid , contribute significantly on topic of choice and enjoy

Haldilal

Country flag
Greetings everyone decided to make an account just to add my thoughts and get updated regurarly been a lurker since 2016 hope i catch up fast with everything now :)
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

Haldilal

Country flag
greetings mitron bal narendra here.
I love animals :) my favourite is crocodile. My favourite drink is chai & my favourite sport is archery. Been a lurker here for a long time, finally decided to join the forum to share my eminent wisdom on wide range of topics from economy to history ( specially that of my childhood ) & to defence of course. I hope you all will be very nice to me, i am a very very emotional guy :)
Ya'll Nibbiars

download (12).jpeg

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
greetings mitron bal narendra here.
I love animals :) my favourite is crocodile. My favourite drink is chai & my favourite sport is archery. Been a lurker here for a long time, finally decided to join the forum to share my eminent wisdom on wide range of topics from economy to history ( specially that of my childhood ) & to defence of course. I hope you all will be very nice to me, i am a very very emotional guy :)
B|-|@₹@T $£ |-|0 |<Ÿ@ ???

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles