New Member Introduction Thread

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Hi friends
Though I joined here 2 years ago, this is my introduction post as suggested by villager.22289.
I am a born catholic christian with my maternal ancestor got converted by Robert de nobili about 400 years ago https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_de_Nobili. Paternal grandfather got converted 100 years ago while studying at a Christian school. [Though he got converted, he actively participated in the freedom struggle against the British]
I am an occasional churchgoer and currently most of us in down south [Tamilnadu] are like this. We maintain a very cordial relationship with all religious people around us. In fact i visited temples and accepted prasadam & holy ash offered during my childhood. We celebrate all major religious festivals. We burst crackers on Diwali, make pongal on Jan 14th etc.
In national issues, we are proudly nationalistic and support our govt & army in all matters concerned.
We never bother about what Pope says or what our bishops say about anything.
Infact I told my children about the glorious past of our ancient civilisation and how it was destroyed by the foreign invaders ie Arabs, Turks, Moghuls and Europeans & how to make our country a great power again.
Whatever might be our religion, we are all children of our beloved bharat mata and we must strive hard to make her the best in this world. Jai hind 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳
Glory to Bharatmata. We are all her children first and it will be always so.

Welcome to DFI, although a late welcome from me :D

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Hello to all the esteemed members of DFI.

I'm Jimih and i've been lurking this forum for the past 18 months but now registered as a member.

!! वीर भोग्या वसुंधरा !!
Where do you live , occupation .

Let our Reverend priest @Haldilal bless you .

Contribute to threads of interest , hope this platform suits you

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Hello to all the esteemed members of DFI.

I'm Jimih and i've been lurking this forum for the past 18 months but now registered as a member.

!! वीर भोग्या वसुंधरा !!
@Lonewolf Hello

Born and Bred in India, was overseas for few years.
In Construction business.
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

cannonfodder

Country flag
Thanks for hosting me here guys. I see you have an awesome forum going here. I also see many like minded folks posting on this forum. I decided to join in on the conversation
You are Indian, American or Indian american (US citizen).

UnderFingy

Country flag
Hello guys,
Did not know I had to comment here before participating. Sorry.
I came across this forum when I saw people on twitter talking about "DFI". I mostly read discussions here as I have very little to contribute.
Also, I somehow have Netherlands flag on my profile. How do i change that?

sorcerer

Country flag
Hello guys,
Did not know I had to comment here before participating. Sorry.
I came across this forum when I saw people on twitter talking about "DFI". I mostly read discussions here as I have very little to contribute.
Also, I somehow have Netherlands flag on my profile. How do i change that?
Hi @UnderFingy
Welcome to DFI.

About the flag.. DFI forum puts it according to the geo location from which a user has logged in ..thats my understanding or what IP location your proxy/ VPN is configured to flash.

Last edited:

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Hi All,

Glad to be a part of the forum and hope I can contribute well.
A defence watcher for the past 25 years and I have had the benefit of working on some defence/ space projects directly and indirectly. I enjoy 'machinery' based discussions. Sorry, a bit old school so hope the forum accepts me :).
Good to havd you here ,hope your insight help in learning new things

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Hi all...

kuch nahi batane ko

have some knowledge of equipment & have done good bit of reading

& know Pakistani psyche inside out (watched 3000+ hours of paki media in past decade)

have lost 9 Twitter accounts since December 2018 arguing with the 2.5 front (all phone numbers of my home blocked by Twitter... so can't make any more accounts)... so I am here 😂

I believe in astrology only if it predicts end of pak

waiting for 30-06-2022

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Hi all...

kuch nahi batane ko

have some knowledge of equipment & have done good bit of reading

& know Pakistani psyche inside out (watched 3000+ hours of paki media in past decade)

have lost 9 Twitter accounts since December 2018 arguing with the 2.5 front (all phone numbers of my home blocked by Twitter... so can't make any more accounts)... so I am here 😂

I believe in astrology only if it predicts end of pak

waiting for 30-06-2022
Whats the analyses about that date you gave.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles